Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    It wouldn't make a big difference for him to play in Iran or Qatar until the WC, unless he decides to stay there after the WC as well. Taremi would've become a troublemaker for Perspolis had he stayed longer.
    QSL will finish in less than 3 months (earlier than PGL) and he would join TM camps on time. Unless Al-Gharafa makes it to ACL R16.
    It's up to him to make the move in summer.
    I don't agree. It is not like he didn't have the opportunity to play in Europe before (Turkey and Greece at least) this season and the previous one. Instead he is/was developping his talents in IPL/QSL during the two years before WC. Wow!

Too bad CQ doesn't have the balls to skip straight Taremi, Dejagah & Azmoun from TM squad. The day we replace their mentatily with those of JB, Mohammadi, Hajisafi, etc.. our football will reach the sky.

Comment

Damn, still kinda feel weird seeing Taremi is looked as up a GOAT player in ACF. Didn't know he was seen like that outside Iran at all.

I agree it's sad seeing a player like him leave Iran and for a shite league like that but at the same time seeing the kinda respect and ceremony he got, in a arab country, it made me feel fucking proud. Eyvall.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I don't agree. It is not like he didn't have the opportunity to play in Europe before (Turkey and Greece at least) this season and the previous one. Instead he is/was developping his talents in IPL/QSL during the two years before WC. Wow!

Too bad CQ doesn't have the balls to skip straight Taremi, Dejagah & Azmoun from TM squad. The day we replace their mentatily with those of JB, Mohammadi, Hajisafi, etc.. our football will reach the sky.
        so basically our football will reach the sky when YOU are the one picking the players for TM, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
          I agree it's sad seeing a player like him leave Iran and for a shite league like that but at the same time seeing the kinda respect and ceremony he got, in a arab country, it made me feel fucking proud. Eyvall.
          why sad?
          Daie, Karimi, Nekunam, Shojaie all went to Europe from the same shit league. it was even more shit back then.

If he is "good enough" he'll go to Europe. If not, he stays in Qatar and make a lot more money than all of those people who are shitting on him, combined. and in the process, Perspolis gets $800K and change. Not bad at all for a kid who's name no one outside of bushher had heard of 4 years ago. remember he wasn't the product of one of those fancy industrial football academies. This is all on his own. Busher to Perspolis and TM and now Qatar. all his own work. King Kong ain't got shit on Taremi! at least no yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
            What's wrong with that? Plus this thread is about Football Transfers, not Fashion Talk. Back to the topic guys.
            Everything! And why are you replying to me? Mine’s just in addition to the first comment being made about his acts.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
              so basically our football will reach the sky when YOU are the one picking the players for TM, right?
              No I don't pick up players but mentality, professionalism & ambition. Our football is full of missed opportunities : from Karimi, to even Mahdavikia & Nekounam, and adding all the iranian players that missed the Euro train (Jabbari with a french ligue 1 side for example) to end in IPL and in Qatar.

I really prefer Azmoun over Ansarifard for example but his drama/spleen/career plan is seriously disgusting me. What can we expect from a guy that snub Liverpool & Lazio, and is unmotivated while there is the perspective to play spain and Portugal in 6 months

Comment

Here is Esteghlal's new striker.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazalde_Gomes_Pinto

To be fair, the previously linked strikers (Gero, Coulibaly, Bekamenga) were more promising. But still, much better than the current strikers

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Here is Esteghlal's new striker.
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazalde_Gomes_Pinto

To be fair, the previously linked strikers (Gero, Coulibaly, Bekamenga) were more promising. But still, much better than the current strikers
                  This is another bad signing for SS. This is written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    I agree. 9 out of 10 times foreign signings do not workout in Iran...
                    sigpic

Comment

How? He is a 70 rated striker, do you even FIFA bro? *sarcasm before everyone loses it lol*

Here his IG stats: http://www.futhead.com/18/players/16753/yazalde/

Comment

Compare it to other foreign strikers Esteghlal had and he is a god (Kebe, Pero)
                        This guy was injured for a season and played as a Winger/Striker in Portuguese League, but yeah he seems pretty mediocore. But who knows, we had a few foreign players from 2./3. Brasil League who were bad there and went to be good players in Iran.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                          I agree. 9 out of 10 times foreign signings do not workout in Iran...
                          I have to disagree with your statement here. 9 out of 10 times unknown foreign signings do not work out in Iran. The reason behind that is our football has improved so vastly that these unknown signings do not make a difference in our league. We need big name players like Xavi or some other retiree to come and play football in our league, so we can prevent players like PAG leaving to Qatar to play along side his "hero" for experience. Same goes with Taremi's case with Sneijder. We get the big names and there might be a chance our legionairres may not stay in Asia, and our foreign player statistics could improve.

Comment

Why do Iranian players always get foreign players that have played for Rio Ave and Beira. I wanna know who the middle man is who sends these players to IPL

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              Why do Iranian players always get foreign players that have played for Rio Ave and Beira. I wanna know who the middle man is who sends these players to IPL
                              True^^ That one Sepahan Player also played there if im not wrong.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                                I have to disagree with your statement here. 9 out of 10 times unknown foreign signings do not work out in Iran. The reason behind that is our football has improved so vastly that these unknown signings do not make a difference in our league. We need big name players like Xavi or some other retiree to come and play football in our league, so we can prevent players like PAG leaving to Qatar to play along side his "hero" for experience. Same goes with Taremi's case with Sneijder. We get the big names and there might be a chance our legionairres may not stay in Asia, and our foreign player statistics could improve.
                                Hopefully we will see the day we get likes of Xavi in our league..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X