• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr-Ali View Post
    Admins, these sort of posts should have consequences for the user (Ata) :/
    dont cry...

Comment

Taremi is not mobali, borhani, or kazemian. It's a way, way different case. As Nariman and Zjoon have said in the past, his potential and skill set is the highest of any Iranian footballer at the moment (yes more than azmoun, JB, etc.). He is about to be 25 yrs old in a few weeks....if he doesn't move out of Iran now, realistically, the only other time there would be a chance is next summer. I really think he is waiting for a big team from a big league to make an attempt because we know he's received interest/offers from Netherlands, russia, Turkey and Greece within the last year.

I don't think Taremi is doomed and don't think he should be excluded from TM like some ppl will suggest, but he will not blossom into the player he can and should be in his career. I really don't have much hope for this guy....he will be a good TM player for another 3 years or so and then die off at this rate.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

he wants to leave but so far teams have been unwilling to pay 1 million euros for him. Lets wait and see what happens. Still a lot of time and I think he wants to move himself.

Comment

Taremi still has chance to move this winter and if not then after WC.

Comment

I actually don't mind Taremi to stay another season with Persepolis if the destination was Greek league and specially Panionios this way he can help Persepolis to advance as far as possible in ACL, we all know Persepolis won't be the same team without him. Hopefully he attracts more attention after WC.

Comment

He will never reach his potential if he stays. He isn't young.

There's no question that he had offers, I bet it was more than just the Greek league.

It's a pity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I personally think taremi may very well still leave this summer. PP need to lower their asking price for it to happen.

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  I personally think taremi may very well still leave this summer. PP need to lower their asking price for it to happen.
                  Im sure he will. And his contract ends this summer anyways, so he will be a free agent and Persepolis will have no say for his future team.

We can be almost sure he will go to Europe after the WC. At that point he will probably find better than Panionios

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    He will never reach his potential if he stays. He isn't young.

There's no question that he had offers, I bet it was more than just the Greek league.

It's a pity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    For sure that their was interest from AZ Alkmaar!
                    Unfortunatley , they didn't choose to move before Wout Weghorst (their current striker) would be sold to Hannover.
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Resan was signed as the replacement for Soroush. However, he is still very young, and although he looks like a great player, it would be best if we also sign Dejagah, so we have an already established player with him.

Comment

ACL means shit compared to this, I rather have Taremi move to Europe. It's amazing despite all the huge khartokhar going on in PGL, people still do not want to accept how important it is for our players to get out. Hundreds of players were wasted, and very very very few stagnated. A team like Panionios might not be much stronger than the top teams of PGL, but the environment is much healthier and more professional, including the facilities, coaches, lifestyle, discipline, training... and the player has a much higher chance to get scouted and move to a bigger team next season.

Why? Why are we so ignorant to not see & accept this after all the hundreds, if not thousands, of players that have been wasted throughout all the years...why FFS?????
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                          ACL means shit compared to this, I rather have Taremi move to Europe. It's amazing despite all the huge khartokhar going on in PGL, people still do not want to accept how important it is for our players to get out. Hundreds of players were wasted, and very very very few stagnated. A team like Panionios might not be much stronger than the top teams of PGL, but the environment is much healthier and more professional, including the facilities, coaches, lifestyle, discipline, training... and the player has a much higher chance to get scouted and move to a bigger team next season.

Why? Why are we so ignorant to not see & accept this after all the hundreds, if not thousands, of players that have been wasted throughout all the years...why FFS?????
                          Taremi has the the same gravity problem to leave PP that his bff Azmoun to leave Berdyev. Anyways, Taremi can stay as much as he want in PP, Kaveh Rezaei is in Europe and could replace him with some hard work.

Comment

According to the club's twitter, Rezaeian is currently on trial with Belgian side KV Oostende (Belgian NT and ex-Zenit player Nicolas Lombaerts's team)

They finished 4th last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              According to the club's twitter, Rezaeian is currently on trial with Belgian side KV Oostende (Belgian NT and ex-Zenit player Nicolas Lombaerts's team), their main RB just left.

https://twitter.com/kvoostende/statu...18848181698560

An israeli isn't very far lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                According to the club's twitter, Rezaeian is currently on trial with Belgian side KV Oostende (Belgian NT and ex-Zenit player Nicolas Lombaerts's team), their main RB just left.

Yes Adam Marusic just left Oostende for Lazio....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X