Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
    Hello my Iranian friends,

I am a Greek guy, supporter of Panionios, and i'm delighted that we keep trying to sign Iranian players.

Karim Ansarifard, was amazing while he played at us.

Masoud Shojaei is really special, both as footballer and as a person. He is really loved by Panionios fans and his teammates, even though sometimes they have to try really hard to keep him calm, (very often he is losing his temper after hard tackles by opponents or bad referee decisions).
    It seems that he chose to stay with us instead of going to Panathinaikos, a much bigger club, that also wanted him, and we are delighted about it!!!!

Ehsan Hajsafi, is also about to be announced and he seems like a great player too, able to play all left side of the field. What's your opinion about him?

Mehdi Taremi would be a dream transfer, if it happens. Seeing him in play and reading how many goals he scored last years, is making all Panionios fans ecstatic in the possibility of having him in Greece!
    What do you think?

Cheers guys,
    Raphael
    Welcome to PFDC! Please come more often and provide updates. We love having local fans that can provide insight on our players that we otherwise don't have access to.

Here's my opinion on Iranian players on your radar:

Hajsafi - I think Hajsafi is a good, not great, player. He is like a Swiss army knife. He can do many things well, but nothing great. He can play several positions: left back, left mid, defensive mid. He has a great left foot and has a great shot from distance. He is also pretty smart and makes the right play. His only downside is that he is a "two touch" player and he needs a few seconds to make his play and rarely plays the first touch.

Taremi - Taremi is, by far, one of the most polarizing and frustrating players in recent memory. One second he has you pulling your hair out, the next second you love him for scoring a great goal. Taremi has an incredible knack for getting himself into scoring position and creating a scoring opportunity out of nothing. But he misses more often than he should. He is very frustrating to be honest, although I like him. Taremi is much better when he has no time to think, only react. If he takes some touches on the ball, he overthinks and makes the wrong decision.

Thank you for your kind words and we hope to hear from you very very soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
      Hello my Iranian friends,
      I am a Greek guy, supporter of Panionios, and i'm delighted that we keep trying to sign Iranian players.
      Karim Ansarifard, was amazing while he played at us.
      Masoud Shojaei is really special, both as footballer and as a person. He is really loved by Panionios fans and his teammates, even though sometimes they have to try really hard to keep him calm, (very often he is losing his temper after hard tackles by opponents or bad referee decisions).
      It seems that he chose to stay with us instead of going to Panathinaikos, a much bigger club, that also wanted him, and we are delighted about it!!!!
      Ehsan Hajsafi, is also about to be announced and he seems like a great player too, able to play all left side of the field. What's your opinion about him?
      Mehdi Taremi would be a dream transfer, if it happens. Seeing him in play and reading how many goals he scored last years, is making all Panionios fans ecstatic in the possibility of having him in Greece!
      What do you think?
      Cheers guys,
      Raphael
      Warm Welcome for PFDC ! Would be awesome to get regular insight from somebody who is a fan of the club .

Karim Ansarifard - as you know a quality a player, who when he gets going can be a handful for anybody. He isnt a starter for our national team in most games, but in certain matches and off the bench can provide speed, physical presence, eye for goal, and a killer pass . Hope he continues to start for Olympiakos.

Masoud - same as you said , CLASSY player and person, and really quality in terms of passing and dribbling.

Hajsafi - You will be a getting an absolute workhorse. This guy charges up and down the field, is very good at maintaining possession, getting back on defense. He isnt the most flashy player but can fill many positions. Also he has an excellent shot from long distance. He is very similar in style of play to James Milner of Liverpool/England. Hajsafi usually is a starter for our national team.Hajsafi is capable of playing left back, left wing, defensive mid, and box to box midfielder all with a similar level of quality. Very versatile and selfless player.

Taremi - I used to really not like the guy, thought he was wasteful in possession and especially in front of goal. But now I have to say after watching him for a year consistently, this guy is the real deal. He can make chances out of nothing for himself, and has a very unique skill set. He is very tall and strong physically at 6 Ft 3 inches , but is also very acrobatic and technically skillful. also he knows what to do to out himself in goal scoring positions and make chances out of nothing. Recently he is becoming much more efficient in front of goal as well. If Panionios get Taremi, they would be getting arguably one of the most talented iranian players. Much more talented than ansarifard, who I do like. But he has other offers from Greece, Russia, and Croatia so we will see where he ends up. At 24 if he moves to europe now, he could still make it to a big team/league in 3 years time.

Comment

Gostaresh Foolad sign 31 year old Serbian defender Dragon Zarkovic. He has a history playing in the Serbian top flight, Cypriot top flight, and Romanian top flight. He previously played for Shahrdari Tabriz in 2012.

Comment

Mohammad Ghazi signs with Padideh.

Comment

Taremi and amiri is saying taremi is about to leave on insta

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/402916/%D8%A7%D9...84%DB%8C%D8%B3
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

So he's leaving. I have a good feeling about his destination

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  So he's leaving. I have a good feeling about his destination

Be nazaret koja mire?
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I have a feeling Taremi will either be going to the Netherlands or to Greece

Comment

Netherlands would be the best option.

Most importantly it needs to be a team that needs him, AKA playing time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Which Dutch team can afford paying 1 Mill transfer fee(other than Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord)??!

Comment

Any chance he goes to Russia, perhaps Rostov or Rubin?

Comment

Shayad Belgique?
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Which Dutch team can afford paying 1 Mill transfer fee(other than Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord)??!
                              1 Million is too much for Dutch teams ????

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                1 Million is too much for Dutch teams ????

It's too much for a non-proven Iranian player, yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X