Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfermarkt shows that Hajsafi to Panionios is done

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ehsan-.../spieler/77547

Taremi rejected offers from Qatar and China, teams that were offering the 1 million Euro sum that Persepolis was asking for (Persepolis therefore accepted but Taremi rejected), and is looking to move to Europe. His agent is apparently Reza Fazeli (Hajsafi, Gucci, Ansarifard, Shojaei, Dejagah's agent)

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Transfermarkt shows that Hajsafi to Panionios is done

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ehsan-.../spieler/77547

Taremi rejected offers from Qatar and China, teams that were offering the 1 million Euro sum that Persepolis was asking for (Persepolis therefore accepted but Taremi rejected), and is looking to move to Europe. His agent is apparently Reza Fazeli (Hajsafi, Gucci, Ansarifard, Shojaei, Dejagah's agent)
      Az koja fahmidi Fazelie?
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
        Az koja fahmidi Fazelie?
        http://90tv.ir/news/402677/%D8%B7%D8...B1%D9%88%D8%B7

Comment

Pas ye omidi hast.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Meh...I have a feeling that Jabbari was kinda pushed down our throats, since a few weeks ago some reports suggested that Mansourian didn't want him because he was being too demanding with things like he wanted to be guaranteed the captaincy and stuff like that. Could have been just tabloid rumors but still I have a bad feeling about him returning.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

^im surprised he hasnt retired yet..? he had terrible recurring knee issues..!
              if Gutteries are letting him leave on the free then he must be pretty played-out..?? how was his performances in Gutter last year..??
              He is a damn quality ball distributing AM, WHEN FIT..!!

I'd assume he'd be a natural Captain candidate upon his return to SS?? Has the experience and the pedigree for it..!!

im still bit angry at him for leaving TM highNdry in chase big $$ at a very vital juncture in 2014 WCQ.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                ^im surprised he hasnt retired yet..? he had terrible recurring knee issues..!
                if Gutteries are letting him leave on the free then he must be pretty played-out..?? how was his performances in Gutter last year..??
                He is a damn quality ball distributing AM, WHEN FIT..!!

I'd assume he'd be a natural Captain candidate upon his return to SS?? Has the experience and the pedigree for it..!!

im still bit angry at him for leaving TM highNdry in chase big $$ at a very vital juncture in 2014 WCQ.
                The captain will probably still be Rahmati or Heydari. Even after them you have the likes of Omid Ebrahimi and Montazeri that are more likely to get the armband

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                  Meh...I have a feeling that Jabbari was kinda pushed down our throats, since a few weeks ago some reports suggested that Mansourian didn't want him because he was being too demanding with things like he wanted to be guaranteed the captaincy and stuff like that. Could have been just tabloid rumors but still I have a bad feeling about him returning.
                  Agreed. Remember how roughly he left Esteghlal last time?
                  Only reason he's back in Iran is because no one in Qatar wants him.
                  And remember his disgusting interviews about TM and CQ before the Iran-Qatar games?

Such potential this guy had. Went from nearly being a TM started in WC 2006, got injured and was never 100%.

Comment

Taremi deserves better than Panionios.

Comment

Taremi should go to olympiakos...not sure if they are that interested given they just got mohammed ben from panionios who can play wing and forward. Dinamo Zagreb would certainly be a good move, but given how the treated Karimi, idk about him going there. Russia seems like another option. Lokomotiv Moscow are a big club, with some very good players, and play pretty attacking football.

Comment

Cypriot media are strongly linking Gucci to APOEL Nicosia

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Cypriot media are strongly linking Gucci to APOEL Nicosia
                          The league is extremely crap outside APOEL.

Comment

I think can get better offers or stay w/ herenveen. But gucci is a smart guy, im sure he will make a good decision.

Comment

Any news about Xavi? Will he retire or continue to play?
                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                                Any news about Xavi? Will he retire or continue to play?
                                well that is the key to Mortuda's potential transfer to europe so lets all hope the legend that is xavi takes into account PAG's pishraft when making his decision to retire or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X