Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Barzay.
    Can you give us a little info on him? Also do you know that he is with this agent?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
      Can you give us a little info on him? Also do you know that he is with this agent?
      He's Barzay's agent. Barzay himself gave couple of interviews that he is looking to go to Europe, if his issue (dispute with former agent) can be solved.
      Esteghlal released him two months ago and he's still a free agent.

If I recall correctly, his offer is from Greece.

Comment

He's Barzay's agent. Barzay himself gave couple of interviews that he is looking to go to Europe, if his issue (dispute with former agent) can be solved.
        Esteghlal released him two months ago and he's still a free agent.

If I recall correctly, his offer is from Greece.
        This was more than a year ago but when I met him in person he really seemed to want to leave Iran and play in Europe.

Comment

barzay was on same omid team with ARJ and Sardar. In fact, he was the captain and definitely more talented than ARJ . he is a CAM/winger and actually played really well in patches for Esteghlal last season. If he can find his form for a decent team in europe, he might force himself into TM picture

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            Big surprise is coming up for the #Iranian football fans all over the world. Who's next !? On Sunday our boy will make touch down in Europe

@nimamodyr
            time to find out

Comment

Any news

Comment

What is the legitimate source for this news anyway?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  What is the legitimate source for this news anyway?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                  an agent named Nima Modyr. He also hinted at the Kaveh Rezaei transfer well before it happened. The source is legit so we can actually expect someone to transfer out of iran. The question and just who and where

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                    an agent named Nima Modyr. He also hinted at the Kaveh Rezaei transfer well before it happened. The source is legit so we can actually expect someone to transfer out of iran. The question and just who and where
                    He was announcing an iranian striker to come to Torino and it didn't happen. I don't think he was talking about Kaveh at that time

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      He was announcing an iranian striker to come to Torino and it didn't happen. I don't think he was talking about Kaveh at that time
                      he never said anything about Torino. People on the board just try to make big deal of everything and make assumptions. Just cause he had other Instagram posts talking about Torino doesn't mean it was about an Iranian. The guy has other clients too

Comment

رسمی: کوروشی به المعیذر پیوست

Muaither Sports Club
                        Qatar
                        Siamak Kouroshi

Defesa Central
                        600 mil €

Siamak Kouroshi

Defesa Central

Comment

What kind of interview room is that? It looks like someone's basement.
                          I thought Qatar had money?

Comment

what is the 600 mil €?

Comment

Paykan signed Senegalese winger Arfang Daffé from Kolkheti Poti (Georgia). He also played in Atletico B in 2011, but a injury hold him back.
                              Like Kenneth, he signed a 1 year deal.

Well, I hope Majid Computer doesn't start complaining again when Perspolis/Esteghlal start chasing their players when they become free agents.

Comment

Paykan signed Senegalese winger Arfang Daffé from Kolkheti Poti (Georgia). He also played in Atletico B in 2011, but a injury hold him back.
                                Like Kenneth, he signed a 1 year deal.

Well, I hope Majid Computer doesn't start complaining again when Perspolis/Esteghlal start chasing their players when they become free agents.
                                looks like they found a 12 year old kid from Ghana and adopted him
                                Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Working...
                                X