Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian football transfers 2017

The winter transfer season will open soon and also we have Dejagah and Haghighi yet to chose their new clubs. Lets use this thread to keep track of everything.

V3: Rafiei has offers from a famous Swiss team and a Greek team (Panionios) and is keen to become a legionnare.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1379057...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Rafiei will go to Esteghlal if his european offers dont pan out
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Farhad Kazemi has been appointed as new head coach of Machine Sazi.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          V3: Rafiei has offers from a famous Swiss team and a Greek team (Panionios) and is keen to become a legionnare.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1379057...B4%D9%88%D8%AF
          Really rooting for this guy to get a good offer from Europe. He's pretty decent quality IMO.

Wish it was a league like the RPL though, instead of the easy Swiss Cheese league and the Greek league

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
            Rafiei will go to Esteghlal if his european offers dont pan out
            Means Rafiei will definitely go to SS.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Means Rafiei will definitely go to SS.
              According to everything I have read Rafie wants to go to europe. I hope SS and PP offers don't deter him

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                According to everything I have read Rafie wants to go to europe. I hope SS and PP offers don't deter him
                The funny thing is that before the last game someone close to Hedayati went to the team hotel for negotiations.

Btw Foolad claims that he is under contract with them.
                I think if he stays in Iran he should stay at Tractor.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  if he wants to have a decent chance of making our WC18 squad, he would almost have to..!! im pretty sure CQ has already given him such vibes already...!! calling him up somewhat frequently and dropping him from the final 23 of late sends exactly that clear message to him..!!
                  but if big enough money comes calling he may well take the easy road and join an Ayrab or red/blue team..!!

Comment

i think the decisive factor may be if he wants to make WC squad. He isnt in our squads right now, but a successful move to europe and he could be a starter. TBH i would rather see him in a swiss league if it for one of the top 2-3 teams.

Comment

Rafiei is already 26 years old, if he wants any chance to become a TM legionnaire it is basically now or never.

It's not a choice between Greece or Swiss, no matter what offer from the top division he has to take it.

Comment

According to Navad, the Chinese have offered 1,2 million $ to sign Mohammad Ansari. Perspolis previously rejected their offer. According to the same article, Perspolis are negotiating with a Korean CB in case Ansari leaves. Branko is against Ansari's departure.

http://90tv.ir/news/339344/%D9%BE%DB...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

Comment

Ansari is a great player and very valuable to the team. However for $1.2 million I say we have to sell him, we have huge debts to take care of and with all due respect Ansari, he isn't worth $1.2 million. $1.2 million dollars will fix a significant portion of the clubs financial issues.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            Ansari is a great player and very valuable to the team. However for $1.2 million I say we have to sell him, we have huge debts to take care of and with all due respect Ansari, he isn't worth $1.2 million. $1.2 million dollars will fix a significant portion of the clubs financial issues.
                            Amen to that. Ansari is good but that more than he is worth, no club will ever get that much for him. We should definitely sell him and this is coming from a big fan of his. For 400K we can replace him and then have $ left over to fix the other probs
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

lol at Branko..

Comment

Working...
                              X