• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Chill Baba, he's not Higuain or a Dybala lol

Still, better signing than Haji Gero
    Yes, Taribo West was the one of them.
    He played for Auxerre, Ac and Inter Milan, FC Kaiserslautern ......Peykan

Comment

I assure you guys that these Macedonian and the so call Serie A new players are yet another scam that SS has gone through. I only think the Macedonian guy might have some decent quality. None of them are special. No special players comes to PGPL period.

Comment

https://twitter.com/CroSports_/statu...62377456586752

'SN' claim Dinamo Zagreb have not given up on Sadegh Moharrami (Persepolis), who they wish to sign on a free transfer. They claim he is their "first pick" for right back.

Comment

^huh...!!
          that'd be fantastic if it goes through, i guess..?

never seen Sadegh Moharrami play before..? is this kid young? any good ??
          i'd like to see more depth at RB for TM..... Neither Vouria nor Ramin have been Totally convincing for me so far in TM..!! Between the two i still prefer Vouria..! whatever happened to Danial Mahini kid..? he looked promising for a lil while

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            ^huh...!!
            that'd be fantastic if it goes through, i guess..?

never seen Sadegh Moharrami play before..? is this kid young? any good ??
            i'd like to see more depth at RB for TM..... Neither Vouria nor Ramin have been Totally convincing for me so far in TM..!! Between the two i still prefer Vouria..! whatever happened to Danial Mahini kid..? he looked promising for a lil while
            Very good. Was in the same team as Ezatollahi's U-17 that went to World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Very good. Was in the same team as Ezatollahi's U-17 that went to World Cup.
              ok sounds good...!!

if he gets picked up by DZ and actually make it to their first team anytime soon, i'd be highly impressed..!! Croatian football is highly physical and not for the faint of heart, and he'd likely be facing against some big and strong narekhars on regular basis..!! if he last more than a half season, and perform admirably enough, he'd be my first choice RB for TM heading into AC19

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                ok sounds good...!!

if he gets picked up by DZ and actually make it to their first team anytime soon, i'd be highly impressed..!! Croatian football is highly physical and not for the faint of heart, and he'd likely be facing against some big and strong narekhars on regular basis..!! if he last more than a half season, and perform admirably enough, he'd be my first choice RB for TM heading into AC19
                Croatian Premier Narekhar league

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

Ali Karimi was a regular for Sepahan and he didn’t get to play much for Dinamo. I doubt that it will be diffrent with Moharrami.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Ali Karimi was a regular for Sepahan and he didn’t get to play much for Dinamo. I doubt that it will be diffrent with Moharrami.
                    Persepolis is much more prestigious than Sepahan.. Plus, it was Kranjcar who coached both Dinamo and Sepahan who wanted Karimi, not the entire club management. Once Kranjcar left Dinamo Ali Karimi was without a protege

Comment

I don’t know anything about this maharani kid .!?but Regardless of his decent size & frame AK was/is just too soft defensively hence largely ill-suited for that team/league ..! I don’t even understand why he is utilised so often as a DM ..!? The guy looks much more comfortable in combination play moving forward & in ball distribution & good movement w/o the ball & off course can’t tackle for shitt either.
                      I’d be more apt to use him largely as a ball distributing CM, sorta like Jabari ..!

Comment

Working...
                      X