Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BeGkmE1H...ranianlegioner

taremi saying he will go to europe from al gharafa. It is true that it will be easier to move to europe from qatar vs from iran, but will his head be turned by qatari money after WC?
    Players who say these things 100% do not move to Europe eventually. JB, Rezaei, Ansarifard, Mohammadi all did it in silence.

Comment

if he is muslim then I do not see a problem.
      sigpic

Comment

I remember a Dutch coach named Ten Cate who was a manager in Qatar / UAE said that the level of QSL and UAE league is basically comparable with the 3rd division of Holland.

So exciting times to come for Taremi in the prosperous Qatar Stars League.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I remember a Dutch coach named Ten Cate who was a manager in Qatar / UAE said that the level of QSL and UAE league is basically comparable with the 3rd division of Holland.

So exciting times to come for Taremi in the prosperous Qatar Stars League.
          And those leagues compete with ours so what does that say about our league?
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            In terms of parity and technical ability they don't! Its not even comparable. Most players in Qatar besides the superstars have day jobs! They're amateurs.

Just because they have fancy stadiums and get paid big money doesn't mean its a better league.

And please don't use ACL as the benchmark. That's a league for teams with supersponsors. It is not an overall reflection of each league quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              It says that even with all the foreign top players in QSL, our domestic talent still beats those teams in ACL on regular basis.

Basically without the foreign core, QSL wouldn't even be able to compete with PGL...

Comment

It wouldn't make a big difference for him to play in Iran or Qatar until the WC, unless he decides to stay there after the WC as well. Taremi would've become a troublemaker for Perspolis had he stayed longer.

QSL will finish in less than 3 months (earlier than PGL) and he would join TM camps on time. Unless Al-Gharafa makes it to ACL R16.

It's up to him to make the move in summer.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  It wouldn't make a big difference for him to play in Iran or Qatar until the WC, unless he decides to stay there after the WC as well. Taremi would've become a troublemaker for Perspolis had he stayed longer.

QSL will finish in less than 3 months (earlier than PGL) and he would join TM camps on time. Unless Al-Gharafa makes it to ACL R16.

It's up to him to make the move in summer.
                  Exactly I dont know why that is so difficult for people here to grasp, it really doesnt make much of a difference. PP wanted to get some money for him instead of letting him go for a free.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                    if he is muslim then I do not see a problem.
                    Inshallah. Do you see the problem now?

Comment

Have you guys ever heard Taremi speak? Haha I like the way he plays but he sounds like a little girl . Also his intelligence is very questionable with some of his comments tha he has made in the passed.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          Have you guys ever heard Taremi speak? Haha I like the way he plays but he sounds like a little girl . Also his intelligence is very questionable with some of his comments tha he has made in the passed.
                          He is a potato... no intelligence
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            Taremi looks like someone who smokes weed

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              Taremi looks like someone who smokes weed
                              What's wrong with that? Plus this thread is about Football Transfers, not Fashion Talk. Back to the topic guys.

Comment

I am all for this transfer for Taremi AS LONG as he goes to Europe after the WC
                                He makes his money plus the Qatar league will be done quicker

Comment

Working...
                                X