Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U19 NT defender Shahin Abbasian joined PP

Comment

why does Taremi want to stay at Persepolis if he has European offers?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        So they sign a japanese straight but an iranian one has just the right to have a trial (if the news is confirmed)!
        i cannot find any rumour stating that FC Groningen has his eye on a Iranian player.

This Japanese players seems to be a huge talent, PSV and Feyenoord wanted to sign him also.
        Japanes companies tend to sponsor clubs that sign Japanese players, so their is also an commercial argument in it.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          So they sign a japanese straight but an iranian one has just the right to have a trial (if the news is confirmed)!
          That's a trend. German teams for instance sign nobodies like this dude https://www.transfermarkt.com/daichi...spieler/356141 straight from the Japanese league, while we sit here doubting if guys like Azmoun or JB can succeed by going to a top league Forget our current legionnaires, even our younger talents back in IPL with no European experience can be as successful, if not more, by going directly to a top league if teams took a chance on them at a young age.

The market is completely open and easy for Korean and Japanese players in the Bundesliga, if there was a player from Iran, Korea, Japan all with the same level/quality, teams will much rather buy the Japanese and Korean players without any doubt, that's sadly a reality these days

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Pole khoob??
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Pole khoob??
              Pishraft>pooleh khoob

Comment

Pishraft>pooleh khoob
                sad dar sad, amma zehniyate bazikone irani injori nist.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

because he doesn't have European offers.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                    You think kaveh can go to Europe but taremi has no offers ? BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

Agree. AEK was interested in him.

Comment

Hmmm… I think I can answer my own question

Since it was NovaSport claiming Taremi doesn't want to go to "Europe" along with Hajsafi, I think "Europe" in that sense means the greek league…

I think Taremi can do better than the Greek league… Hopefully he's waiting for his Dutch/Russian/Belgian league offers.. German if he's lucky.

Comment

No question that by performing so well there are Russians after him.
                          The Russians watch the shit out of our players now

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Everybody talk about Taremi and whether he will go to Europe or not! but it's at least as important for a player like Torabi to go to Europe!!! This guy is getting wasted big time! At least Taremi gets exposure in TM from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                              pretty sure he has some EU interests/offers, but most probably they all are Very Meager $ , 2nd/3rd rate EU offers..!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

Kaveh was a free agent. Taremi is not.. and Perspolis wants too much money. I would rather see him in an European league, but with the money his club is asking for no European Club will take a chance on him. All of our players in Europe went there as free agents or small fees were paid. Shekari, Jahanbakhsh, etc.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X