why is the twitter account suspended?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        I guess reason is copyright

Comment

We are working on unsuspending it now. .. I think it was that 2 second clip of Faghani.

We will no longer post any world Cup clip, even 2 seconds worth.

Comment

Looking forward to this coming back!
            NATARSID NATARSID, MA HAME BA HAM HASTIM!!!

Comment

any news or timeline for return?

Comment

any news or timeline for return?
                We have emailed them waiting for a response. It sucks! They took us offline at the worst time.

Comment

^ I have not received anything yet.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                    ^ I have not received anything yet.
                    Unbelievable. Ever since that Tweet about Nike went viral, they were just waiting to put our account on the back burner. A shame!

Comment

Is there a phone number you can use to call them? I've heard contacting them directly can be a lot easier. Otherwise best to start a new account I think. It's been like 3 weeks now. Had a lot of potential for new followers and retweets

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        Is there a phone number you can use to call them? I've heard contacting them directly can be a lot easier. Otherwise best to start a new account I think. It's been like 3 weeks now. Had a lot of potential for new followers and retweets
                        We were getting on average 100-150 RTs and Likes ... each!

I worked so damn hard on it ... can you get the Twitter phone number? Let me know please.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          We were getting on average 100-150 RTs and Likes ... each!

I worked so damn hard on it ... can you get the Twitter phone number? Let me know please.
                          I agree that it's not worth waiting or wasting your time trying to communicate with them. Just start a new account with a slightly different name...we'll all follow!

Comment

Hey guys,

We have a new PFDC Twitter account as we are still talking to Twitter to unsuspend our old account. We don't know when that will be - it may be never. So please follow https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol for all the latest, most concise news about Iranian football on Twitter. I encourage all of you to download Twitter as it's the best source of information for not just football, but essentially everything.

Please support us like you have in the past. We have 4200 followers last time ... we will have to build from scratch, please follow, RT and like our posts!

Thanks you guys!

Comment

Thanks for your hard work, Tehranto jan! This new Twitter account will be bigger and better than the old one

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Hey guys,

We have a new PFDC Twitter account as we are still talking to Twitter to unsuspend our old account. We don't know when that will be - it may be never. So please follow https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol for all the latest, most concise news about Iranian football on Twitter. I encourage all of you to download Twitter as it's the best source of information for not just football, but essentially everything.

Please support us like you have in the past. We have 4200 followers last time ... we will have to build from scratch, please follow, RT and like our posts!

Thanks you guys!
                                You'll get back there in no time, and even bigger and better. With Asia Cup coming up - lots of news to keep up with and share.

Comment

Working...
                                X