Follow PFDC's Twitter Account - @FootballPersian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    He speaks Armenian, not Farsi. He grew up in the US, not Iran.

Yeah sure its strange he hasn't followed team melli since his father was on the team, but I wouldn't call him a fake person for congratulating team melli lol

Also he was no where near good enough to play for team melli anyways
    Aziz, it has nothing to do with the nice gesture. Everyone has the right to like and follow whoever they want to, You’re absolutely right. What I’m saying is that his situation is different. Let me give you an example so you know where I’m coming from:

Behrang Safari, a class act, a great player of Sweden football (not sure what he’s doing now) chose Sweden over Iran. No Iranians hold anything against him and if they do they are stupid. Behrang unlike this clown, isn’t ashamed of being Iranian. He doesn’t avoid his heritage and where he’s from. But he chose to like and follow Sweden. That’s great

This clown is not the same character as a Behrang Safari or other Iranian footballers who chose other countries over Iran. His situation is different. You can accept his congratulations and that is fine. But I don’t just blindly hit the like button when I’ve been following our football and everything that surrounds it for many many years.

I accept that the gesture is nice and that there’s no harm that comes from it. It’s just not real for me I’m sorry

Comment

Since many people acknowledge PFDC's Twitter account now... would it be appropriate to express support to the protesters there?... Just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
        Since many people acknowledge PFDC's Twitter account now... would it be appropriate to express support to the protesters there?... Just a thought
        I am trying to keep it non-political, although I did write support for Masoud Shojaei ... I don't know, just don't think it's appropriate yet. Twitter is laden with support for Iranian protesters and some hate (by Lebanese Hezbollahis, who fear paying for their own lunch now).

So I don't know

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          I am trying to keep it non-political, although I did write support for Masoud Shojaei ... I don't know, just don't think it's appropriate yet. Twitter is laden with support for Iranian protesters and some hate (by Lebanese Hezbollahis, who fear paying for their own lunch now).

So I don't know
          I understand... maybe if our footballers start saying something it can become relevant to post. After seeing that parliament advisor's w/e bullshit tweet about Iranians wanting a religious Islamic democracy I'm a bit triggered and want people to pressure him (Amir Abdollahian). But I get what you're saying though, no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
            I understand... maybe if our footballers start saying something it can become relevant to post. After seeing that parliament advisor's w/e bullshit tweet about Iranians wanting a religious Islamic democracy I'm a bit triggered and want people to pressure him (Amir Abdollahian). But I get what you're saying though, no worries.
            Join Twitter and say something. It will get likes and RTs

Comment

Yeah I would like to do that, but I'll have to make an anonymous account. I want to keep my real account clean so it won't come bite me back in future job applications.

Comment

Mehdi Mahdavikia ReTweeted Us. Shireeh palangeh asia, Mehdi Mahdavikia!

Comment

Stade Rennais F.C. official Twitter accounted RT'd us ...

Comment

Stade Rennais F.C. official Twitter accounted RT'd us ...
                    Tell them to get one of our players. Honestly Dejagah>Khazri

Comment

I made a sticky of this thread for a while

Comment

AZ Alkmaar's official twitter account again Retweeted us ... we are getting a lot of inquiries on people/magazines wanting to write for Iran's World Cup campaign ... anyone interested?

Comment

AZ Alkmaar's official twitter account again Retweeted us ... we are getting a lot of inquiries on people/magazines wanting to write for Iran's World Cup campaign ... anyone interested?
                          Perhaps... do you mean people who want to write for PFDC? or they're asking PFDC to prepare material for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Perhaps... do you mean people who want to write for PFDC? or they're asking PFDC to prepare material for them?
                            For them ... you will have your name on it ... if you don't want your name on it, you can represent PFDC.

PM me - it will be a great help!we need to educate the masses on Iranian football - lots of demand because of World Cup

Comment

Both Cristian Benavente (Rezaei's teammate) and Sporting Charleroi's official accounts RT'd us

Comment

Congrats on 3000+ followers
                                Spreading the word of Iranian football in style, and just before the world cup!!!
                                Dametoon garm to everyone involved.
                                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Working...
                                X