Follow PFDC's Twitter Account - @FootballPersian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Alecko Eskandarian is the real definition of a fake person.

So suddenly this guy is gonna send love our way and hashtag “Team Melli”? Alecko, are you stupid? Proud Iranians all over the world who AREN’T ashamed of their heritage like you, know a fake person when they see one. You are a fake Alecko. Please do not ever hashtag our team.

And I hope that you do read this because you are a phony. You shouldn’t be thinking about our team let alone posting #TeamMelli on your social media.

This guy doesn’t speak one positive word about Iran or Iranians, and then suddenly he’s supportive of our team after a Christmas post? Are you ****ing kidding me?? So suddenly you’re a Team Melli supporter, Alecko? Are you off of your amnesia medication? The last time I checked this guy didn’t show an ounce of pride for being Iranian. It makes me sick to my stomach when I see a fake person.

I’m sorry Tehranto aziz, much love and respect to you for all of your efforts. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. My intention isn’t to negate your positive post. It’s just very frustrating as a Team Melli fan to see this clown allow himself to hashtag our team when his dumbass is irrelevant and a disgrace to ALL Iranian football fans of Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      Alecko Eskandarian is the real definition of a fake person.

So suddenly this guy is gonna send love our way and hashtag “Team Melli”? Alecko, are you stupid? Proud Iranians all over the world who AREN’T ashamed of their heritage like you, know a fake person when they see one. You are a fake Alecko. Please do not ever hashtag our team.

And I hope that you do read this because you are a phony. You shouldn’t be thinking about our team let alone posting #TeamMelli on your social media.

This guy doesn’t speak one positive word about Iran or Iranians, and then suddenly he’s supportive of our team after a Christmas post? Are you ****ing kidding me?? So suddenly you’re a Team Melli supporter, Alecko? Are you off of your amnesia medication? The last time I checked this guy didn’t show an ounce of pride for being Iranian. It makes me sick to my stomach when I see a fake person.

I’m sorry Tehranto aziz, much love and respect to you for all of your efforts. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. My intention isn’t to negate your positive post. It’s just very frustrating as a Team Melli fan to see this clown allow himself to hashtag our team when his dumbass is irrelevant and a disgrace to ALL Iranian football fans of Team Melli.
      Agree, probably just trying to get points with the #notmypresident crowd and cling to us. Where was this before?

Comment

Andranik Timotian has more balls and pride for being Iranian than this ass clown, Alecko Eskandarian. I feel so sorry for his father who is actually a legend in our football. A person who I admire and respect. He on the other hand is the definition of a “gholaabi”.

The PFDC community has every right to know the truth about this guy. I try my best not to be negative here but every time anything about this individual is brought up, I can’t help myself but to express my feelings. I don’t respect this guy and if he is smart he shouldn’t be mentioning anything about Team Melli on his social media. Whether it’s a response or not.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          Andranik Timotian has more balls and pride for being Iranian than this ass clown, Alecko Eskandarian. I feel so sorry for his father who is actually a legend in our football. A person who I admire and respect. He on the other hand is the definition of a “gholaabi”.

The PFDC community has every right to know the truth about this guy. I try my best not to be negative here but every time anything about this individual is brought up, I can’t help myself but to express my feelings. I don’t respect this guy and if he is smart he shouldn’t be mentioning anything about Team Melli on his social media. Whether it’s a response or not.
          Can you please educate us on what he said? Seems you know a lot ... important to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Can you please educate us on what he said? Seems you know a lot ... important to share.
            The most important thing to know is when asked where he’s from and about his background, the guy doesn’t speak once word about Iran. When asked if he’s an Iranian he has said he’s Armenian and avoided Iran in interviews. Ever since his playing days. So suddenly he supports #TeamMelli? Bere gomshe. Better off kissing Alexi Lalas ass than mentioning anything about our team and our Iranian-Armenians who love our country despite our government. He’s a coward and I don’t give a shit if he’s against the islamic regime. I’m not for the islamic regime either. But I have a set of balls and I proudly say I’m an Iranian. If I’m Azari I don’t wave the Azerbaijan + USA flag and then go and post #TeamMelli. The guy is a fake and I have 0 respect for him.
            Last edited by teammelli91; 12-26-2017, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Mordeshoore harchi vatan forousho bebare.

Comment

He doesn’t even have anything commendable in his football resume except getting rejected by Kim Kardashian. He’s got 1 cap for USA.

Meanwhile, Ando is building a legacy for himself. A legacy for all Iranian-Armenians who came before him and those who will come after him. Ando with 101 caps / 9 goals for Iran.

This dude doesn’t even come close to a single pube hair when it comes to an athlete like Andranik Teymourian An athlete with class, one who isn’t a coward and who is proud of both his Iranian and Armenian heritage despite politics.

When I think about real Iranian football players I think of Andranik Teymourian, I think of Ali Daei who despite his Azari background has stood and fought against separatist groups who used and abused his name. These are real Iranians.

You don’t just turn Iranian by posting #TeamMelli out of the blue, when in your whole football career you disrespect Iran and Iranians by avoiding questions and lying to fit in your crowd. I just can’t respect somebody like that.

Comment

He didn't suddenly turn Iranian. He's always been Iranian regardless of whether he acknowledged it or not. He has Iranian blood from his father.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

first off, we can't compare Teymourian with Alecko Eskandarian. Eskandarian grew up in the US and has no real connection to Iran except for his bloodline. It's not as if he's trying to become another Teymourian or Ali Daei nor is he trying to win a spot for the WC. If he doesn't feel Iranian, that is his choice. I am not a fan of him, especially since he basically rejected Iran, but I don't see the harm in him praising Iran. Just try to think of him as a football player or fan showing respect for TM. I would be equally happy if Lalas or any other US player throws a praise our way. There is no harm in that.
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

He speaks Armenian, not Farsi. He grew up in the US, not Iran.

Yeah sure its strange he hasn't followed team melli since his father was on the team, but I wouldn't call him a fake person for congratulating team melli lol

Also he was no where near good enough to play for team melli anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Yeah sure its strange he hasn't followed team melli since his father was on the team, but I wouldn't call him a fake person for congratulating team melli lol

You probably are too young to remember but i remember there was lots of hype around him and many wanted him to play for TM and got dissapointed when he decided to go with USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

He could have easily been capped by Iran due to his father.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            You probably are too young to remember but i remember there was lots of hype around him and many wanted him to play for TM and got dissapointed when he decided to go with USA.
                            I don't think he would've done Iran any good to be honest lol... Of course he was hyped haha.. Every foreigner is at least somewhat hyped. You are right, I was too young to remember but now looking back at it, it was good for both parties.

His dad may know Farsi and he could've played for Team Melli sure, but I guess he was never patriotic towards Iranian sports (which is somewhat strange since his dad played for us).

Nonetheless it was nice of him to reply to the twitter post!

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                              first off, we can't compare Teymourian with Alecko Eskandarian. Eskandarian grew up in the US and has no real connection to Iran except for his bloodline. It's not as if he's trying to become another Teymourian or Ali Daei nor is he trying to win a spot for the WC. If he doesn't feel Iranian, that is his choice. I am not a fan of him, especially since he basically rejected Iran, but I don't see the harm in him praising Iran. Just try to think of him as a football player or fan showing respect for TM. I would be equally happy if Lalas or any other US player throws a praise our way. There is no harm in that.
                              I wasn’t really comparing him to Andranik. Toff Be man if I ever even consider comparing this individual with Ando It was more like “before you think about jumping boats asshole, don’t forget those with a similar heritage who are real characters in today’s football.” Even though it did come across as a comparison, I still stand by my view.

Please accept me into PFDC if I’m ever ashamed and embarrassed of the PFDC forum. Please accept me if I avoid being a part of PFDC and when I go to another forum website. And last but not least, please accept me when PFDC is suddenly back on the map (Just as Iran is ) and then when I mention PFDC only because it correlates with my religion.

The congratulations are nice and I’m a person who looks at the positives first. But this situation is quite different. Keep in mind that I’ve been following football for decades and in the years we real articles and watch interviews. So it’s not just randomly questioning someone’s congratulations and looking at the Just the surface.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                He didn't suddenly turn Iranian. He's always been Iranian regardless of whether he acknowledged it or not. He has Iranian blood from his father.
                                Of course he is! The blood running in his veins are very much real

Comment

Working...
                                X