No announcement yet.

Follow PFDC's Twitter Account - @FootballPersian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By far the best Iranian football twitter account now.
    Keep up the good work. Exciting times ahead.

Comment

Thank you for the compliments guys. Thanks to Kamran for giving me the opportunity and everywhere here (mods, news team, etc.) for doing a great job making this the best Iranian football site on the net!

It's my pleasure.

Comment

I just followed

Unfortunately for me, my account got hacked 6 years ago by some Saudi and I had to change my password and clean everything.

But I'm back now and my twitter is @teammelli91.

Comment

Thank you Tehranto jan!

Comment

Tehranto,1st of all I would like to THANK YOU for your dedication, promotion and updates of Persian Football on Twitter. 2ndly I don't want to hijack your thread on twitter so please let's discuss (Farsi vs Persian) subject either in the following thread or via staff forum or PM. I believe this is a very important subject as I also see it to be part of our duty to educate (or at least inform) Iranian youth about such matters, especially when it, unintentionally, harms our interests.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...rsi%2C+persian

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
              Tehranto,1st of all I would like to THANK YOU for your dedication, promotion and updates of Persian Football on Twitter. 2ndly I don't want to hijack your thread on twitter so please let's discuss (Farsi vs Persian) subject either in the following thread or via staff forum or PM. I believe this is a very important subject as I also see it to be part of our duty to educate (or at least inform) Iranian youth about such matters, especially when it, unintentionally, harms our interests.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...rsi%2C+persian
              I agree - I think I should have used the word Persian instead of Farsi. It's an important topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                I agree - I think I should have used the word Persian instead of Farsi. It's an important topic.
                sorry for being a pain about this and thank you!

Comment

Navad on instagram literally stole my tweet - they even used the same pic I used.

This is the Jahanbaksh was MOTM 6 times in last 7 games tweet.

Comment

^ it shows they are watching us .. great job. :-)
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

Mohammad Sharifi (@8m_sharifi8) following us on Twitter.

Comment

Confused. I thought he always considered himself Armenian and distanced from Iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            Confused. I thought he always considered himself Armenian and distanced from Iranians.
                            Thought the same thing. On his twitter bio there is an Armenian flag and an American flag but no Iranian flag.

Sad that there are some people who owe their entire existence to our country trying to distance themselves from it. Usually you see this behaviour from Iranian minorities living outside of Iran, I know many Iranians who are Armenian, Azeri, Kurd.. etc living outside of Iran associating themselves with Armenian, Azerbaijan, and Kurdistan rather than Iran. Interestingly though, I have never met an Iranian minority in Iran who does not identify as 100% Iranian, I have a lot of Armenian friends in Tehran and all are proud to be Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              Thought the same thing. On his twitter bio there is an Armenian flag and an American flag but no Iranian flag.

Sad that there are some people who owe their entire existence to our country trying to distance themselves from it. Usually you see this behaviour from Iranian minorities living outside of Iran, I know many Iranians who are Armenian, Azeri, Kurd.. etc living outside of Iran associating themselves with Armenian, Azerbaijan, and Kurdistan rather than Iran. Interestingly though, I have never met an Iranian minority in Iran who does not identify as 100% Iranian, I have a lot of Armenian friends in Tehran and all are proud to be Iranian.
                              Honestly, I know so many Azeris and Kurds that see themselves as 100% Iranian, outside Iran. I think the Kurd thing is a European thing, especially Sweden.

We see how the Kurdistan independence thing is going what a facade!

Comment

Honestly, I know so many Azeris and Kurds that see themselves as 100% Iranian, outside Iran. I think the Kurd thing is a European thing, especially Sweden.

We see how the Kurdistan independence thing is going what a facade!
                                Of course, the majority of Azeris and Kurds outside of Iran still identify as Iranian and I know many. My point was just that there is a loud minority who do not.

Comment

Working...
                                X