Follow PFDC's Twitter Account - @FootballPersian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
    Bro. that doesn't look like the official one - the blue "confirm" button is missing and why would they do that anyway to be honest. Just checked the offical one, nothing there.
    It's their official account, go check yourself, the blue confirm buttom does not show beneath each post..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      It's their official account, go check yourself, the blue confirm buttom does not show beneath each post..
      I couldn't find it on their Facebook account too.
      Maybe it's hidden for German users.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        I couldn't find it on their Facebook account too.
        Maybe it's hidden for German users.
        41 million likes the page.

Comment

Looks like the Norooz post is customized.

Comment

WTH I don't get this. There is nothing I can see here in Germany, how can this be hidden for us here?
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
              WTH I don't get this. There is nothing I can see here in Germany, how can this be hidden for us here?
              Haha weird! But I have also seen they made posts in Danish before, somehow they can maybe select for who to see it? 🤔🤔

Comment

Guys - we are getting a lot of great engagement on RTs and likes! Compare us with twitter accounts who have a lot more followers (sometimes 10X more!) And they don't get the engagement we do.

Keep RTing and Liking! If you have not signed up, please sign up! Not only will you find fast information through the PFDC account but Twitter is free and the BEST source of real-time information on a whole host of issues: political, economic, Iran, sports etc! It's by far my favorite social media platform.

Keep supporting those who volunteer their time and help make PFDC not only the best damn Iranian football/sports platform, but the best Asian one.

Comment

^ Thank you for the great work you are putting in this bro.

Guys please sign up and like our tweets.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                    ^ Thank you for the great work you are putting in this bro.

Guys please sign up and like our tweets.
                    Just following your lead, K! The amount of work you've put into this board is unparalleled. We are just trying to build on what you've created.

All in the name of Iranian football and Iran.

Comment

Eh-steven Beitashour, who follows PFDC, liked Davari and Iranian women's football tweets

Comment

Two cool milestones - two tweets that received at least 100 likes

Comment

Thank you all for your engagements, every week our numbers keep skyrocketing ... we've now had several 100+ liked/retweeted (engagements) tweets in the past week alone (whereas before, getting even 10 RTs/Likes was a huge accomplishment when we first started a few months ago). Outside the Asian Football Confederation official twitter page, I think PFDC's twitter by far gets the most direct engagements for any Asian football twitter account. The great thing is we have many "outsiders" (non Iranians) who are retweeting and liking our tweets - and some well known Asian football writers/accounts.

If you haven't already, please follow us at: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian

Thanks to Webmaster (Kamran) for this great website and community.

Comment

Good job Tehranto.

Comment

AZ Alkmaar's official twitter just re-tweeted PFDC's tweet.

Comment

Just wanted to thank Tehranto for doing such a good job with PFDC Twitter, and also for hitting 2000 followers!
                                Best social media account in all of Iranian football [emoji1130]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Working...
                                X