No announcement yet.

Follow PFDC's Twitter Account - @FootballPersian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great resource, I will check it out more often. Can you please also include updates on the Azadegan league, Iran youth soccer, women's national team, and futsal? It would be nice to have a more diversified news base. Occasional retweeing from other football sites is interesting as well, and helps you being recognized by a wider online audience.
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

My bro. Tehranto has done a PHENOMENAL job ever since he took over the twitter page.

I doubt you will find any better twitter page about Iranian Football. Make sure not to only follow, but also support him by sharing, retweeting and spreading the page - let all your Iranian contacts know! The more power we have the stronger our influence- we can have a serious impact on our football!

Please remember that all this is a FREE SERVICE and passionate Fans like Tehranto have been doing this without receiving any money. This is love, this is passion - this is what you call a real fan! Do not ignore and support as much as you can if you call yourself a real fan as well!
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Dunno who runs the facebook account but it feels more of a bias fan posting than a actual sports news page.

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
          My bro. Tehranto has done a PHENOMENAL job ever since he took over the twitter page.

I doubt you will find any better twitter page about Iranian Football. Make sure not to only follow, but also support him by sharing, retweeting and spreading the page - let all your Iranian contacts know! The more power we have the stronger our influence- we can have a serious impact on our football!

Please remember that all this is a FREE SERVICE and passionate Fans like Tehranto have been doing this without receiving any money. This is love, this is passion - this is what you call a real fan! Do not ignore and support as much as you can if you call yourself a real fan as well!
          Thank you so much Nariman jaan. I take my lead from you, Webby and Martin.

We are getting tons of RT and Likes, which means. It is really perplexing to see that PFDC football has so little followers compared to other footballing nations, who are much less accomplished (with all due respect, and I respect every page that I will list except the @SoccerIraq page who are a bunch of idiotic and loser trolls).

For example:
          - @FootballPak (who we follow and they SHOW us a lot of love, so bless them) - 5,000 followers
          - @FutbolPalestine - 5,000 followers
          - @SoccerIraq - 10,000 followers
          - @FootballQatar - 4,000 followers
          - @FootballPersian (our account - 1,100 followers )

Twitter is the best information source on the internet. The fastest way to get the right information and SHOW our power! No reason we can't be at 10,000 followers. Unfortunately, superficiality is high in our culture and we don't want information, we rather post solely on Instagram cause we're too lazy too read - so Twitter hasn't become a big thing amongst Iranians. Saudis use Twitter - where any tweet from their political leaders get 10K retweets and they LOOK real strong. While we have three times their population and we can't even get 1K retweets.

Anyway ... will keep trying to increase our engagement and Twitter follower account.

Maybe Webmaster jaan force everyone to sign in their PFDC account with their twitter page ...

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
            Great resource, I will check it out more often. Can you please also include updates on the Azadegan league, Iran youth soccer, women's national team, and futsal? It would be nice to have a more diversified news base. Occasional retweeing from other football sites is interesting as well, and helps you being recognized by a wider online audience.
            Yes aziz, just recently posted about Azadegan (Mehdi Ghaedi, the star 17 year old) - what's a good way to find info about our Shir-zan women's football?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Thank you so much Nariman jaan. I take my lead from you, Webby and Martin.

We are getting tons of RT and Likes, which means. It is really perplexing to see that PFDC football has so little followers compared to other footballing nations, who are much less accomplished (with all due respect, and I respect every page that I will list except the @SoccerIraq page who are a bunch of idiotic and loser trolls).

For example:
              - @FootballPak (who we follow and they SHOW us a lot of love, so bless them) - 5,000 followers
              - @FutbolPalestine - 5,000 followers
              - @SoccerIraq - 10,000 followers
              - @FootballQatar - 4,000 followers
              - @FootballPersian (our account - 1,100 followers )

Twitter is the best information source on the internet. The fastest way to get the right information and SHOW our power! No reason we can't be at 10,000 followers. Unfortunately, superficiality is high in our culture and we don't want information, we rather post solely on Instagram cause we're too lazy too read - so Twitter hasn't become a big thing amongst Iranians. Saudis use Twitter - where any tweet from their political leaders get 10K retweets and they LOOK real strong. While we have three times their population and we can't even get 1K retweets.

Anyway ... will keep trying to increase our engagement and Twitter follower account.

Maybe Webmaster jaan force everyone to sign in their PFDC account with their twitter page ...
              SoccerIraq is so unprofessional and oghdei based on their reaction after the friendly

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                SoccerIraq is so unprofessional and oghdei based on their reaction after the friendly
                Loser complex. Never seen someone confident do what they did. Anyway, do not engage with them, they are clear losers.

Let's focus only on WHAT WE DO. Let's always be classy.

Either way, please RT and Like the PFDC tweets. Do both. It energizes my resolve and others resolve to help with the page

PFDC Twitter WILL Remain IMPARTIAL and FACT-BASED.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  Dunno who runs the facebook account but it feels more of a bias fan posting than a actual sports news page.
                  I have to second that. I saw some Arab-bashing and just a condescending biased tone in general on PDFC's facebook page which has no place in true journalism. We can't be hypocrites who mock and condemn the unprofessional and prejudiced culture and behavior we see from IFF and our fellow countrymen if we are going to contriibute to that and be part of the problem ourselves, no matter what Arabs say on their forums. Gotta keep it classy and stay above the petty stuff people, come on it's 2017!

Also, don't forget you are representing Iran and Iranians when you post on facebook or other social media outlets as one of the biggest Iranian footall sites. Just my 2 cents....

Comment

Really good job on the twitter feed guys. I follow, retweet and like a lot of your stuff.
                    I'm sure the amount of followers will increase once you get some attention from the big football guys as we discussed earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Instagram and Telegram are dominating Iran's social media, since they are not blocked. Facebook used to be very popular as well, but since Iranians jumped to Instagram, only few Iranians are using it.

Twitter is actually very popular in Saudi-Arabia, while it's still banned in Iran.
                      http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-25864558

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Instagram and Telegram are dominating Iran's social media, since they are not blocked. Facebook used to be very popular as well, but since Iranians jumped to Instagram, only few Iranians are using it.

Twitter is actually very popular in Saudi-Arabia, while it's still banned in Iran.
                        http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-25864558
                        I know the banning has resulted in this. However, there are tons of Iranian diaspora that should use it.

Comment

Seems like the official account of TM only has about 6 thousands followers - this tells us enough about how twitter indeed is not really popular among Iranians. Instead instagram is full of disgusting "surgery creatures" or soosol bache pooldara posting superficial party photos, both of them getting thousands of likes and followers - while the comment sections are full of insults and endless fights. Meanwhile I think telegram only exists because of Iran lol, almost impossible to find someone without tele. These two are the number #1 dating apps at the same time - also a major reason why they are so popular in the first place instead of twitter for exampe.
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout

Comment

Didn't know where to post this, but the official Bayern München Facebook page posted this today! 😃😃

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Didn't know where to post this, but the official Bayern München Facebook page posted this today! 😃😃
                              Bro. that doesn't look like the official one - the blue "confirm" button is missing and why would they do that anyway to be honest. Just checked the offical one, nothing there.
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                                Bro. that doesn't look like the official one - the blue "confirm" button is missing and why would they do that anyway to be honest. Just checked the offical one, nothing there.
                                It's on their American twitter page
                                https://twitter.com/FCBayernUS/statu...42722679209984

Comment

Working...
                                X