Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G1NMENA - fake copyright claim | UPDATE: PFDC CHANNEL REMOVED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if we start blowing up you tube social media about his issue? Twitter etc? might actually get a human response

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
      Thanks! - for now everyone please sign the petition, it takes you 30 seconds to do so.
      http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/a...uge-money-from

Since they are based in Germany I will see what can be done against these thieves, as YouTube won't do shit unless we sent them hundreds of comments - but unfortunately Iranians are rather busy with attacking social media pages of celebrities and insulting each other
      signed and hope for the best

ps
      i have sneaking suspicion these G1 fkers are some proxies of IRIB and the fking mullahs running it??, thats why most of your grievances have fallen to deaf ears..!!?

Comment

At the end no one really knows what is truly going on - world is too fucked up and corrupted. But no matter who is responsible for this and even if our chances are not good - let’s not give up without putting up a fight! We need to give them the most trouble possible - make it difficult for them, who knows what will happen...

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
        What if we start blowing up you tube social media about his issue? Twitter etc? might actually get a human response
        Good idea, we need to spread that name "G1NMENA" as much as possible.

Currently I am waiting for YouTube to answer. If the response is negative - the other options are to take a lawyer and go for that company based in Germany.
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

So sorry Nariman jaan, people undoing your hard work ...

This is ridiculous. You know how much HBO, ESPN, Showtime, Netflix etc. content there is on YouTube and they are not taken down?

Comment

Wow all this time I passed by this thread for some odd reason I thought this was something about givova being discussed.....

Nariman I'm on it I just signed the petition I'm gonna write an email as well.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They responded me to me with the same generic response they gave everyone else. We all need to keep trying.

Comment

If you really want to make your voice heard try to set up an appointment with the google/YouTube offices in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  signed and hope for the best

ps
                  i have sneaking suspicion these G1 fkers are some proxies of IRIB and the fking mullahs running it??, thats why most of your grievances have fallen to deaf ears..!!?
                  No it isn't
                  https://www.quora.com/A-bad-guy-name...ion-this-fraud
                  sigpic

Comment

Guys, sorry if I haven't read every post in the thread but I'm sure you already know that G1NMena is Gold 1 Networks:

http://gold1networks.com/

They are trying to show themselves to be a legitimate company so have you tried bombarding them to ask what the deal is with their fraudulent claims and how IRIB fits in with their statement here:

" In the digital world, security is a complex issue. Content is spread very quickly and also illegally. We protect the contents of our partners from unauthorized use by third parties.
                    Our scanning process scans the portals more accurately than standard programs and ensures an exact capture of partner content on all video platforms. As a premium partner of Youtube, for example, we can protect content optimally."

Comment

well, I left them a nasty review on google. callled them a bunch of criminals
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I emailed the company gold1networks directly.
                        I told them they are committing a crime and need to offer an explanation and solution.

For all my German members,

Can we find their office and just go there with like 50 kannacken and scare the shit out of them ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                          well, I left them a nasty review on google. callled them a bunch of criminals
                          That's actually a great idea if we spam the google reviews with negative comments.

Companies really do care about those things, so that might be the only way they will pay attention to this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            I emailed the company gold1networks directly.
                            I told them they are committing a crime and need to offer an explanation and solution.

For all my German members,

Can we find their office and just go there with like 50 kannacken and scare the shit out of them ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interessante Idee

Comment

Bunch of ignorant hoes. I provided YouTube all the links that prove that these moftkhors G1NMENA don't have any rights to claim copyright - and YouTube still tells me the same shit.

KEEP BOMBARDING THEM WITH MAILS:

contact@gold1networks.com
                              g1nmena@gold1networks.com
                              copyright@youtube.com

It does not matter how our chances are - give them the most trouble possible. Send them several mails each day and spread the message! All this might only take you 5 minutes. So much content is already gone on YT, it's sad to see we haven't been able to stop them yet. WE NEED TO ATTACK MORE!!!

Please FFS someone with good Farsi skills contact IRIB and Navad. Having a fresh new IRIB letter and letting Navad know might help us here a lot!

Meanwhile I will see what I can do here in Germany. LETS KEEP GOING!
                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Shojaei88 View Post

Interessante Idee
                                Aufjedenfall

Ich bin dabei.

Comment

Working...
                                X