Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G1NMENA - fake copyright claim | UPDATE: PFDC CHANNEL REMOVED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just sent the email.

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
      Is it really hard to copy and paste a text? These moftkhors know exactly that we Iranians are too lazy to go after them, hence they continue with their dirty game. Hundreds of videos have already been removed - just go and search on YouTube, you will realize many videos or even accounts are gone. YouTube's flawed system and our ass goshadi makes them easily earn dirty money.
      Iranians here are making random nonsense threads, or start useless discussions - others are busy insulting people with their keyboard on the internet...but no one seems to have few minutes to expose such criminal moftkhors. People demand this and that video, don't like the music or editing, or ask for this or that - ALL FOR FREE, but they are invisible when the people that provide them this service actually need help....so much about "gheyrat" and "unity"....
      Nariman jan, I sent a mail.

Comment

Email sent !

Thank you for your heroic effort nariman jan !

Comment

Hello ,

Thanks for writing in.
          We terminated your YouTube account due to repeated claims of copyright infringement.
          Please understand that YouTube's copyright removal process complies with the law. We strive to be fair to our users and protect their freedom of expression while also respecting the legal rights of copyright owners.
          You have two options to resolve your copyright strikes and restore your account:
          1. You may seek a retraction by asking the person who submitted a takedown request against your video to withdraw their takedown request. Learn more about retractions of copyright infringement claims.
          2. You may submit a counter notification, if your video was removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed. Learn more about the counter notification process.
          You can also submit a request to find specific information about your account penalties.
          Active Strikes 5
          # Video ID Uploader Claimant Name(s) Claimant Emails
          5 I6BveMvAtKs Persian Football G1NMENA g1nmena@gold1networks.com
          4 lv7U5bt9RIQ Persian Football G1NMENA g1nmena@gold1networks.com
          3 WY_BN4_IcyA Persian Football G1NMENA g1nmena@gold1networks.com
          2 upYrwFexcXM Persian Football G1NMENA g1nmena@gold1networks.com
          1 ilNLvtIi8rY Persian Football G1NMENA g1nmena@gold1networks.com
          1 637DBoZoa7o Persian Football G1NMENA g1nmena@gold1networks.com

Regards,
          Hazel

The answer of youtube.

Comment

lol strange how YouTube answers you guys, but not me - although my e-mail is connected to that YouTube account...

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            They don't respond and hide behind their damn terminology.
            I truly sympathize with you.
            There has to be a better way to contact Youtube. This may sound dumb, but have you called them?
            Nokhodi jaan contacting YouTube telefoni is useless (almost impossible without connections), they won't help and will tell you to mail your concern. And I also couldn't find any official number of that company. Thanks for staying tuned bro.!

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Nariman jan, I sent a mail.

Damet garm Kiarash jaan, could you please give me that link where it says "webform" ?

Originally posted by Shojaei88 View Post
            Hello ,
            Thanks for writing in.
            We terminated your YouTube account due to repeated claims of copyright infringement.
            Please understand that YouTube's copyright removal process complies with the law. We strive to be fair to our users and protect their freedom of expression while also respecting the legal rights of copyright owners.
            You have two options to resolve your copyright strikes and restore your account:
            1. You may seek a retraction by asking the person who submitted a takedown request against your video to withdraw their takedown request. Learn more about retractions of copyright infringement claims.
            2. You may submit a counter notification, if your video was removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed. Learn more about the counter notification process.
            You can also submit a request to find specific information about your account penalties.
            Active Strikes 5
            Regards,
            Hazel
            The answer of youtube.
            Dadash damet garm - is there any link on that mail where I can submit the counter notification?
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

So i got this e-mail and the one which Shojaei88 also got. Hope this can help

Thanks for contacting the YouTube Copyright and DMCA compliance team. We will review your request as soon as possible. Please note that general help inquiries won't be answered here. To expedite our ability to investigate your claim, we encourage you to submit your copyright claim electronically via our webform.
              For help with other site-related issues, please visit the YouTube Help Center. If you wish to report abuse or inappropriate content, or would like to make a privacy complaint, please visit our Safety Center. If appropriate, you may submit a complaint regarding other legal issues (including trademark and defamation).
              The requirements of DMCA notification, and information about our DMCA policy, can be found here. Please make sure that you’ve provided us with all of the required information in order to process your complaint.

If it helps i can forward you the e-mail i got. Because they sent some links that aren't working here.
              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Damet garm Kiarash jaan, could you please give me that link where it says "webform" ?
                Dadash damet garm - is there any link on that mail where I can submit the counter notification?
                Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                If it helps i can forward you the e-mail i got. Because they sent some links that aren't working here.
                Please forward me the mails
                iran-scout@gmx.de

Thank you so much
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout

Comment

I received the following response:

Hello Amin,

Thanks for writing in.

You may seek a retraction by asking the person who submitted a takedown request against your video to withdraw their takedown request. Learn more about retractions of copyright infringement claims.
                  You may submit a counter notification, if your video was removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed. Learn more about the counter notification process.

Active Strikes 5

Regards,
                  Hazel

Comment

^yep got the same response.

Comment

Sent them an email. May these assholes lose their stupid G1NMENA.

Comment

Dame hamatoon garm! I am preparing a counter notice now (as I have the URLs of the videos now) and will send them a fax and mail with my full address and signature. Don’t care if these moftkhors come at me, I am ready!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout

Comment

Done!
                          Now we have to wait and see.

For now:
                          Up vote this:
                          https://productforums.google.com/for...be/62U20zAMrzg

and sign here (almost 200):
                          http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/a...uge-money-from

G1NMENA
                          Last edited by Nariman; 06-16-2017, 07:11 AM.
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout

Comment

I got the same response as the others.

I sent them a nasty response and told them to be useful and actually do something against this issue instead of copy pasting some BS message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

That petition claims that G1NMENA has a contract with IR ????

Is that true ?

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                That petition claims that G1NMENA has a contract with IR ????

Is that true ?

That's wrong. IRIB later wrote a letter specifically stating they have no agreement with anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X