Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G1NMENA - fake copyright claim | UPDATE: PFDC CHANNEL REMOVED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
    ^There you go...PFDC Channel removed now!
    FFS please if somebody here in PFDC is lawyer or knows somebody who can help please do it. Nariman jan also if we can do anything please let us know.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

^There you go...PFDC Channel removed now!
      How are you getting strikes before filing a counter notice?

You should only be getting strikes if you lose fighting their copyright claim.
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I wish someone would contact IRIB or even Navad? They might have the power to do something - other than that YouTube is one ignorant ass****. Once your account is gone there is almost zero chances to complain & get it back - already experienced it several times in the past. I used their contact option for removed accounts and explained everything in detail - just to get an answer back saying if your account got removed because of copyright infringements there is nothing we can do...THEN WHY THEY FUCK DO YOU EVEN OFFER THAT OPTION WHEN YOU DON'T CARE?

Originally posted by rugs View Post
        How are you getting strikes before filing a counter notice?
        You should only be getting strikes if you lose fighting their copyright claim.
        Apparently YouTube doesn’t know what "logic" means. There are two ways to get a copyright infringements:

1. You get it and the account stays save, no strike, but just the video is either blocked in some countries or the monetized by the copyright holder. You can file a complaint.
        2. Your video gets taken down immediately. You can then file a counter notice, and if you win, the strike gets removed + video will be online again.

#2 happened to me already. They took down a video, got me a strike, I filled a counter notice and won, strike was removed. BUT this time they quickly took down several videos that got me 3 strikes and the account was removed immediately. I managed to file a counter notice for the first 2 strikes, but that takes time to get reviewed and exactly during that time I got the final strike. Now they dont even give me a chance to file a counter notice, and the 2 previous once seems to be gone as well.

I am pretty sure these criminal moft-khors know about YouTube faults and used it on me and many other accounts - as they will always lose a 1vs1 copyright battle.
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I wish someone would contact IRIB or even Navad? They might have the power to do something - other than that YouTube is one ignorant ass****. Once your account is gone there is almost zero chances to complain & get it back - already experienced it several times in the past. I used their contact option for removed accounts and explained everything in detail - just to get an answer back saying if your account got removed because of copyright infringements there is nothing we can do...THEN WHY THEY FUCK DO YOU EVEN OFFER THAT OPTION WHEN YOU DON'T CARE?
          Apparently YouTube doesn’t know what "logic" means. There are two ways to get a copyright infringements:
          1. You get it and the account stays save, no strike, but just the video is either blocked in some countries or the monetized by the copyright holder. You can file a complaint.
          2. Your video gets taken down immediately. You can then file a counter notice, and if you win, the strike gets removed + video will be online again.
          #2 happened to me already. They took down a video, got me a strike, I filled a counter notice and won, strike was removed. BUT this time they quickly took down several videos that got me 3 strikes and the account was removed immediately. I managed to file a counter notice for the first 2 strikes, but that takes time to get reviewed and exactly during that time I got the final strike. Now they dont even give me a chance to file a counter notice, and the 2 previous once seems to be gone as well.
          I am pretty sure these criminal moft-khors know about YouTube faults and used it on me and many other accounts - as they will always lose a 1vs1 copyright battle.
          That is strange indeed. I actually got my first strike last week because I filed the counter notice incorrectly. I refiled it and unless they take me to court, in Iran , it will be removed.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I wish someone would contact IRIB or even Navad? They might have the power to do something
            CONTACT YOUTUBE - let's spam them with our mails!

Email: copyright@youtube.com
            Fax: +1 650 872 8513

Address:
            DMCA Complaints
            YouTube (Google, Inc.)
            901 Cherry Ave.
            San Bruno, CA 94066
            USA

Copy and paste this text:

Headline:
            Illegal copyright claim by "G1NMENA"

Dear YouTube,

I think that my channel should have not been terminated, because I have followed the YouTube community guidelines very carefully, can you please check my channel again to see, if people have wrongly flagged my videos.

Channel:
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFS...3ACdYrdkC_1s1Q

A fake company called "G1NMENA" is claiming copyright on all Iranian videos, but they do not have any contract. I have filed several counter notices and won them all - but this time YouTube didn't give me the time to do that again.

My videos are content of IRIB - the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting. Their content is license free and everyone is allowed to share them. IRIB released an official letter confirming that there is NO contract between them and G1NMENA.

"G1NMENA" does NOT own the rights and their copyright infraction are illegal and could get them into prison! Many others are already fighting their criminal infringements:

https://productforums.google.com/for...be/62U20zAMrzg

Sincerely,
            (Your Name)
            Last edited by Nariman; 06-14-2017, 10:49 AM.
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout

Comment

Also contact the company that seems to work with these most-khors:

Gold1networks
              http://gold1networks.com/#network

I don't know if these moft-khors fooled this company to be able to claim fake copyright or if the company is part of the dirty game. Whoever is behind this is making lots of money, but could easily get into prison and into huuuugeee trouble.
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout

Comment

^ I think the best tactic would be to do the same to their channels. Create a company that claims copyright on their beneficial channels. If we have 2-3 people doing so, they might also lose some channels and might stop.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Truly sad and disgusting act.

Comment

Margh bar YouTube!!!!!!!

Comment

It's also very shifty that G1MENA allows the videos to stay on YouTube after claiming copyright, but instead gets the monetisation money from the videos.

Like no big corporation that struck a deal with IRIB would be interested in the peasant money these videos make on YouTube.

Sounds like some twig teenager living in his basement has found a vulnerability in the system, and is trying to make thousands of dollars from his dirty scheme.

Comment

I wish someone would contact IRIB or even Navad? They might have the power to do something
                        CONTACT YOUTUBE - let's spam them with our mails!

Email: copyright@youtube.com
                        Fax: +1 650 872 8513

Address:
                        DMCA Complaints
                        YouTube (Google, Inc.)
                        901 Cherry Ave.
                        San Bruno, CA 94066
                        USA

Copy and paste this text:

Headline:
                        Illegal copyright claim by "G1NMENA"

Dear YouTube,

I think that my channel should have not been terminated, because I have followed the YouTube community guidelines very carefully, can you please check my channel again to see, if people have wrongly flagged my videos.

Channel:
                        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFS...3ACdYrdkC_1s1Q

A fake company called "G1NMENA" is claiming copyright on all Iranian videos, but they do not have any contract. I have filed several counter notices and won them all - but this time YouTube didn't give me the time to do that again.

My videos are content of IRIB - the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting. Their content is license free and everyone is allowed to share them. IRIB released an official letter confirming that there is NO contract between them and G1NMENA.

"G1NMENA" does NOT own the rights and their copyright infraction are illegal and could get them into prison! Many others are already fighting their criminal infringements:

https://productforums.google.com/for...be/62U20zAMrzg

Sincerely,
                        (Your Name)
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout

Comment

Is it really hard to copy and paste a text? These moftkhors know exactly that we Iranians are too lazy to go after them, hence they continue with their dirty game. Hundreds of videos have already been removed - just go and search on YouTube, you will realize many videos or even accounts are gone. YouTube's flawed system and our ass goshadi makes them easily earn dirty money.

Iranians here are making random nonsense threads, or start useless discussions - others are busy insulting people with their keyboard on the internet...but no one seems to have few minutes to expose such criminal moftkhors. People demand this and that video, don't like the music or editing, or ask for this or that - ALL FOR FREE, but they are invisible when the people that provide them this service actually need help....so much about "gheyrat" and "unity"....
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout

Comment

They don't respond and hide behind their damn terminology.
                            I truly sympathize with you.
                            There has to be a better way to contact Youtube. This may sound dumb, but have you called them?

Comment

Just sent the email. PFDC!!! We need everyone to send youtube this email, or else they won't take the issue seriously!
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

We need at least 100 people to do that. Hopefully G1NMENA gets a painful death.

Comment

Working...
                                X