Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falcao Vs. Shamsaei - Iran's World Record under threat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    Both parties are petty af tbh.
    true
    but the Brazilians are the bigger twat for starting this bs pitty-fest..! perhaps if they realize we are to retaliate in kind they will refrain from making such a faggotty move..! and sure as shittt we wont allow them to win in such a fashion..!

world scoring records by default belongs to Iran, next is beach football..!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
      There is a consistency problem with your view. We both agree that reinviting Falcao solely for the express purpose of breaking Shamsaei's record is beyond childish. If so, how could reinviting Shamsaei to break Falcao's possible future record not be childish? It must be by extension. Remember what First Lady Michelle Obama said: "When they go low, we go high!". In this world, we have nothing but our principles. There is nothing sweeter than staying true to them. Let the Brazilians engage in childish behavior if they choose to, but please don't ask us to do the same. We would become indistinguishable if we did.
      Bro. this "moral card" won’t cut it, sorry, Yeah it sounds nice and classy to say that "on paper", but at least THIS world plays a different game, ....we have been doing the same for example with AFC, however at the end only were treated worse - there comes a time where you have to react - especially when it comes to us nobody gives a ****, we have to fight for ourselves!

Again, the Ali Daei comparison makes zero sense. He retired 10 years ago and doesn’t play football anymore. Shamsaei however is still playing and actually even one of the better players. He didn’t retire like Falcao! Our reaction wouldn’t be childish, but FAIR - fire with fire. I personally don’t want anyone to take something away from us like that - MOSTLY because I don’t want Iran to look so weak. Once you go victim and don’t defend - more & more will treat you the same... so Indeed, "nothing but our principles"...
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        no one expected that he could make his record better in 2006. He stayed because Branko was too weak to cut him
        In 2006? He couldn't and shouldn't have played football since 2004! Branko was too weak to cut him because "people above Branko" wanted him there! They wanted him to increase his record. and of course he wouldn't mind it himself.

Branko was too weak to fight these people unlike CQ, it's true! but they were mainly at fault for Daei staying in TM for so long. So we need to take a look at ourselves before judging the Brazilians.

Comment

How old is Valid now. Is he playing for a club? If yes why not. I bring him anyway if possible. Let him play against weaker teams for a year so he scores more and make it even harder to break his record. Let them tast their own medicine.
          Last edited by Siavash; 11-28-2016, 01:10 PM.

Comment

this is below the level of Brazil Federation, my suggestion is to have IFF talk to Brazil federation about this and not allow this ruin the reputation of the two of the best futsal players in the world! Falcoa was okay with retiring and they should be okay with it too.
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
              Should Ali Daie come back from retirement if his record is under threat by Naymar or Messi?
              First this will never happen, secondly, when Daei was close to breaking the Frank Pushkas record, the Hungarian Federation try to have some of the Pushkas goals to be counted to increase his tally and argued about some of the goals Daei had scored!! But what happen was that it was not even close, Daei not only shattered, Pushkas record he went on to score 25 more goals LOOOL

he left no room for doubt in the Hungarian Federation mind to have Pushkas to comeback and score more goals!
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                Should Ali Daie come back from retirement if his record is under threat by Naymar or Messi?

Records are there for it to be broken. It's there to give motivation to athletes to get better. Falcao retired only 2 months ago and Vahid's last game for Iran was in 2012 that's almost 5 years ago.
                ali daei no, but honestly shamsaei can stil play at top level, he can score

Comment

falcao is a great over all player, but shamsaei is a better goal scorer

Comment

lmao this is hilarious

by all means bring shamsaee back. petty from brazil to bring falcao back from retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      That was the main reason! They wanted to increase his record beyond reach!
                      Respectfully you're absolutely wrong. Because Daei even during his last 3-5 years of sluggish football managed to score many goals that 99% of our other strikers couldn't convert and still can't. Need I mention names?

Plus I have no idea what Daei has anything to do with the subject of this thread.

This call up from retirement of Falcao is an absolute act of unsportsmanlike and shamefulness, for if true, warrants the exact same mannerisms by the IFF.

Some of you folks comparing The retired Falco call up case with the likes of Neymar, Messi etc. who are still playing their best and not retired, is quite baffling and ironic. Had Falcao not retired, and had Brazil's sole intention of re-inviting him not been solely to win him the all time top scorer, then your point would have been valid. However given the circumstances of the case, I consider a re-call up of Shamsaei an only fair act and a MUST-DO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Respectfully you're absolutely wrong. Because Daei even during his last 3-5 years of sluggish football managed to score many goals that 99% of our other strikers couldn't convert and still can't. Need I mention names?
                        Sorry but that's not true at all! In his last 3-4 years, most of Daei's goals came from penalties! He was complaining all the times that TM players like Mahdavikia and Karimi didn't pass him the ball anymore. and rightly so too! They realized he couldn't score goals even if his life depended on it! At that time we had Vahid Hashemian at his top form, playing in Bundesliga. I even remember at some point in the WCQ games, Branko had to put an in form Hashemian in the RAM in order to keep Daei as center forward, just to keep increasing his record.

The relation between Daei and the subject of this thread however is that we are upset why the Brazilians are bringing Falco back to increase his record while we forget that we ourselves kept Daei for ever to increase his record even if that meant we played with 1 less player in every vitally important game. At times, instead of being so biased, we should take a look at ourselves before judging others.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          Sorry but that's not true at all! In his last 3-4 years, most of Daei's goals came from penalties! He was complaining all the times that TM players like Mahdavikia and Karimi didn't pass him the ball anymore. and rightly so too! They realized he couldn't score goals even if his life depended on it! At that time we have Vahid Hashemian at his top form, playing in Bundesliga. I even remember at some point in the WCQ games, Branko had to put an in form Hashemian in the RAM in order to keep Daei as center forward, just to keep increasing his record.
                          The relation between Daei and the subject of this thread however is that we are upset why the Brazilians are bringing Falco back to increase his record while we forget that we ourselves kept Daei for ever to increase his record even if that meant we played with 1 less player in vitally important games. At times, instead of being so biased, we should take a look at ourselves before judging others.
                          Ali Daei was not 9 goals away and retired, resulting into us calling him back to score few more and break the record against minor football teams. Even if we say what you say about Daei is true (which is not), it still makes zero sense to compare it with the Falcao case. Please let's stick to the topic, thank you.

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Plus I have no idea what Daei has anything to do with the subject of this thread.
                          This call up from retirement of Falcao is an absolute act of unsportsmanlike and shamefulness, for if true, warrants the exact same mannerisms by the IFF.
                          Some of you folks comparing The retired Falco call up case with the likes of Neymar, Messi etc. who are still playing their best and not retired, is quite baffling and ironic. Had Falcao not retired, and had Brazil's sole intention of re-inviting him not been solely to win him the all time top scorer, then your point would have been valid. However given the circumstances of the case, I consider a re-call up of Shamsaei an only fair act and a MUST-DO!
                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          CASE CLOSED.

Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                            Ali Daei was not 9 goals away and retired, resulting into us calling him back to score few more and break the record against minor football teams. Even if we say what you say about Daei is true (which is not), it still makes zero sense to compare it with the Falcao case. Please let's stick to the topic, thank you.
                            Yes, Ali Daei doesn't speak Portugues and he's not blond like Falco! So totally incomparable situations! LOL

You miss the main point dude!

Comment

Taj called Shamsaee to return back to the NT. As of now, Falcao is 4 goals away from him.
                              http://90tv.ir/news/426966/%D8%AA%D9...85%D9%84%DB%8C
                              Last edited by 04041374; 11-21-2017, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Sourpuss Brazilians can’t accept Iranians keeping this record.

Wanna call back Falcao? We will call back Shamsaei

Comment

Working...
                                X