No announcement yet.

2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This round Iranian teams "ridan" overall.

The only team I really respect in this competition is Esteghlal Khuzestan who are playing with gheyrat, almost with no financial support.

Esteghlal and Persepolis are talking about the trophy, but struggling against the Arab teams. I would be pleasantly surprised to see them going far in this competition, but neither Branko, nor Mansourian have shown any meaningful game plan or strategy so far.

Let's hope for a better performance in the next round(s).

Comment

All of our teams are still alive. 2 of them have to win to advance to the round of 16.

Comment

2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

let's give it up for the Esteghlal fans that stood up to the coldness to support their team.

https://instagram.com/p/BTUjg3ehx9M/

Comment

as of April 27, 2017
          I am Tigersandys
          Forza Guo'an
          加油!国安队!

Comment

Even the Saudis are unhappy about Oman as host country. Al Hilal is thinking about moving their home games vs. Iranian clubs to Doha.

http://90tv.ir/news/387518/%D9%86%D8...85%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

If Persepolis didn't f...up the match vs Al Rayan in Azadi we had a better position compared to Australia.

Comment

Mosalman has created the 4th most chances in ACL so far

Comment

Persepolis vs Al Wahda

Zob Ahan vs Al Ahli

Both Persepolis and Zob Ahan have to win.

Comment

Get the wins on match day 6. No excuses, no regets!
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Al-Hilal already advanced. If they lose to Al-Rayyan, it's over for PP, even if they beat Al-Wahda.

Comment

Al Hilal doesn't want to give up the first spot, so I'm confident that they will not lose today. I think their match will end in a draw, so PP "just" needs to beat the bottom placed team Al Wahda in Azadi to advance. I believe PP has a good chance.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          Al Hilal doesn't want to give up the first spot, so I'm confident that they will not lose today. I think their match will end in a draw, so PP "just" needs to beat the bottom placed team Al Wahda in Azadi to advance. I believe PP has a good chance.
                          Absolutely agree with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                            What will happen if Persepolis becomes the second team and SS the first team of their groups? How far they should go to meet each other at AFC champions league?

Comment

Persepolis 2-0 Al Wahda

Soroush Rafei 17'
                              Mehdi Taremi 20'
                              Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-08-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

So it seems that Perspolis players won't join TM until June. Soon we are gonna see another fight between CQ and Branko. Great!

Comment

Working...
                                X