No announcement yet.

2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rahmati has proven himself again, so he should be in the next camp in my opinion. He should go and apologize and get it done. As a PP fan I believe in success of TM so i support using him. Even on the bench he can be good as spare specially for penalty shootouts. Oh remember in the world cup penalty shootout happens very likely.
    regarding PP i think Bronco took a big risk sending Rezaian back. we were so close to losing. Thanks to the players. A coach should not let things get that bad that he has to send back someone. He needs to watch the players and separate them to avoid conflicts. 1 week camp and fight... the team needs a pscychologist to handle the situation so a valuable player is not sent back again . The other player is good sometimes but he is too little to handle husky foreigners who play for Arab and Chinese teams.

Comment

Comment

Forget about the rumor.
        Can Tehranjelesi friends force APPle to have Farsi as an option for languages? did they think Persian would disappear if they did not add it? This is where you can do something useful.

CQ is not leaving

Comment

This may be a bit late, but I noticed that some of the Arabs in the crowd during the Persepolis - Al Wahda game were cheering for Persepolis whenever they scored:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hax7XcHV5vQ

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            This may be a bit late, but I noticed that some of the Arabs in the crowd during the Persepolis - Al Wahda game were cheering for Persepolis whenever they scored:

maybe iranians made it to the match?

Comment

Bro those aren't arabs. There were 1,000 Persepolis fans in the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                Except they are "arabs". Those are Iranian-Arabs.... or Ajam...or local Emiratis who were born to Iranian parents, or who migrated from Qeshm, Bandar Abbas, Gerash etc.

Many of them are effectively "Emirati", but still consider themselves Iranian... not Persian.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                  maybe iranians made it to the match?
                  No no, I meant other than the Iranian fans, there were some people in Arab clothing cheering when Persepolis scored

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                    Forget about the rumor.
                    Can Tehranjelesi friends force APPle to have Farsi as an option for languages? did they think Persian would disappear if they did not add it? This is where you can do something useful.

CQ is not leaving
                    Or start to boycott Apple and turn on samsung.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                      Except they are "arabs". Those are Iranian-Arabs.... or Ajam...or local Emiratis who were born to Iranian parents, or who migrated from Qeshm, Bandar Abbas, Gerash etc.

Many of them are effectively "Emirati", but still consider themselves Iranian... not Persian.
                      No the vast vast majority of the were not arabs. They were Iranians who lived in UAE. There were a few arabs in the Persepolis crowd that I did spot.

Comment

No no, I meant other than the Iranian fans, there were some people in Arab clothing cheering when Persepolis scored
                        These fans are Arab Iranian. Who wear the gear but cheer for their ancestral land!

Comment

No the vast vast majority of the were not arabs. They were Iranians who lived in UAE. There were a few arabs in the Persepolis crowd that I did spot.
                          I am aware, he was asking why those who were wearing the local Arab dress were cheering for Persepolis.

I was responding to his question.

All of them were PP supporters and Iranian. Some of them were Persians and others were Iranian arabs.

Comment

The Iranian striker's stellar performance against Al Wahda makes him our pick of the week....

The second round of fixtures in the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Champions League 2017 group stages saw goals aplenty and several dramatic results to go with it.
                            Naturally, there were several top notch individual performances in the round like Hulk came up with against Western Sydney Wanderers or like Alex Teixeira against Adelaide United.
                            But one performance which stands out among these suspects is that of Persepolis striker Mehdi Taremi who notched two goals and an assist in a virtuoso performance which earned his side a dramatic 3-2 victory against Al Wahda. Which is why the Iranian striker is our Toyota player of the round.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/55/ma...persepolis-fcs

Comment

Monday:

Tuesday:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

The important thing is that all 4 Iranian clubs have decent chances to advance. If they all win, it's doable and for some certain. So let's hope we have 4 in the next round ...

Comment

Working...
                                X