X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
    Around what years were you playing? That's pretty awesome lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think I was around 20-21 or so when we played Japan, so that's around 12-13 years ago I guess.
    I tried to find some info online on that game some years ago, but unfortunately I couldn't find anything.

They were here for a camp in Holland as preparation for some tournament.

The game was played in Haarlem on the field of "Koninklijke HFC Haarlem", the oldest club in the Netherlands and associated to the Dutch royal family.

So if any of you internet wizkids can dig up some info it would be interesting
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

[/QUOTE]
      player #21 is very familiar. which IPL team does he play for?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
        player #21 is very familiar. which IPL team does he play for?[/QUOTE]

Taha Shariati, plays for Saipa.
        Can play CB, DM, RB positions; very versatile player who looks like he could be in the senior national team in a couple years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

player #21 is very familiar. which IPL team does he play for?[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            I hope these Birthdays are not fake.

Guinea

3 DF Ibrahima Sory Soumah 19 November 2001 (age 15)
            4 DF Cherif Camara 21 October 2002 (age 14)
            5 DF Issiaga Camara 30 December 2002 (age 14)
            14 MF Salia Bangoura 15 November 2001 (age 15)
            7 FW Fandje Touré 1 November 2002 (age 14)
            11 FW Djibril Sylla 10 November 2002 (age 14)

7 FW Fandje Touré 1 November 2002 (age 14) he honestly looks like he's 28!!

Comment

[/QUOTE]
              Taha Shariati - Saipa

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                I think I was around 20-21 or so when we played Japan, so that's around 12-13 years ago I guess.
                I tried to find some info online on that game some years ago, but unfortunately I couldn't find anything.

They were here for a camp in Holland as preparation for some tournament.

The game was played in Haarlem on the field of "Koninklijke HFC Haarlem", the oldest club in the Netherlands and associated to the Dutch royal family.

So if any of you internet wizkids can dig up some info it would be interesting
                Lol was ist Keisuke Honda? :P

https://www.transfermarkt.de/japan-u...saison_id=2004
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                  I didn't even know that Honda used to play foŕ their youth teams, but I don't think it was him. But I'm pretty sure it was their number 10. It could also have been 2004 though.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Did FIFA make age-test before tournament? bone-test = age test?
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                      Taha Shariati - Saipa[/QUOTE]

Looks like E.Taghipours nephew.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Taha Shariati is the Undertaker

Comment

My parents met the team in the airport when they were flying back from Iran. The team was on its way to Spain, and my parents took a picture with them. Said they were very nice kids, very polite.

Sad thing my dad told me is that when he was talking to them, one of the players asked if he could have a drink from my parents' water bottle... Apparently they didn't have enough water for the players while traveling.

Truly sad that our youth teams face such underfunding... My dad said it shifted from a great moment meeting these young Iranians who represent our nation to a sad one where he felt pity for these kids having to travel without water.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            My parents met the team in the airport when they were flying back from Iran. The team was on its way to Spain, and my parents took a picture with them. Said they were very nice kids, very polite.

Sad thing my dad told me is that when he was talking to them, one of the players asked if he could have a drink from my parents' water bottle... Apparently they didn't have enough water for the players while traveling.

Truly sad that our youth teams face such underfunding... My dad said it shifted from a great moment meeting these young Iranians who represent our nation to a sad one where he felt pity for these kids having to travel without water.
                            I think the kid was tricking your dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

They traveled to Spain, had two friendlies against good teams, stayed at good hotel, visited Santiago Bernabéu Stadium etc. yet didn't have enough drinking water?

Comment

Any tv coverage for the first upcoming game guys? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X