Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cautiously optimistic...

Comment

TM flying high pre-WQ, U-17 doing the same, Futsal team is again Asian champs, and beach soccer sits solid: simply an amazing time for an Iran fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Cautiously optimistic...
        LOOLLL!

Comment

Full name Abbas Chamanian
          Date of birth May 10, 1963 (age 54)
          Place of birth Mashhad, Iran

سوابق عباس چمنیان

:
          دارای مدرک فوق لیسانس رشته تربیت بدنی و علوم ورزشیدارای مدرک مربیگری
          A کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا
          داراي مدرک مربيگري A اروپا (يوفا ) از کشور آلمان

سوابق علمي
          1) مدرس رسمي كنفدراسيون فوتبال آسيا از سال 79 تا كنون و تدريس23 كلاس مربيگري آسيايي
          2) مدرس فدراسيون فوتبال جمهوري اسلامي ايران از سال 77تا كنون
          3) ترجمه و چاپ دو كتاب تمرينات فوتبال و حركت شناسي ساختاري
          4) تاليف چاپ كتاب علم تمرين
          5) تدريس در دانشگاههاي فردوسي ، آزاد اسلامي ، پيام نور و علوم پزشکي مشهد
          Teams managed
          Years Team
          1991–1992 Basij Mashhad
          1992–1993 Turbo
          1993–1994 Fajr Mashhad
          1994–1995 Pars-Khodro Mashhad
          1995–1996 Fath Khorasan
          1998–2001 Payam Mashhad
          2002 Iran U20
          2003–2004 Iran U17
          2004 Iran U20
          2007 Payam Mashhad
          2008–2009 Payam Mashhad
          2010–2011 Payam Mashhad
          2014–2015 Naft Gachsaran
          2016– Iran U17

U 16 & 17 coach, teaches Physical Education courses at the Ferdowsi University,Azad University of Mashhad and Mashhad.

From his old blog 4 years ago when receiving Coaching Certificate from Germany:

دریافت مدرک قبولی کلاس آلمان

چهارشنبه پانزدهم آبان ۱۳۹۲

نوشته شده توسط : عباس چمنیان در ساعت :

ديروز سه شنبه ۱۴ آبان و پس از حدود ۵ ماه که از گذرانيدن کلاس بین المللی مربیگری فوتبال درجه ( آ ) اروپا
          INTERNATIONAL DFB COACHING COURSE A – LEVEL در کشور آلمان می گذشت ، طی مراسمی در سفارت آلمان در تهران ، مدرک قبولی این کلاس سه هفته ای را که در شهر کلن برگزار شده بود و بنده بعنوان تنها مربی ایرانی افتخار حضور در این دوره را داشتم ،
          از آقای گراف معاون سفارت آلمان دریافت کردم .دریافت این مدرک معتبر را مدیون همه اساتیدی که به من درس آموختند و نیز همه شاگردان خودم ، که از آنان نیز درس گرفتم می باشم و افتخار آن را به همه مربیان و معلمان پاکی که عاشقانه مربیگری و معلمی می کنند ، تقدیم می نمایم

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-02-2017, 06:33 AM.

Comment

The Last team he coached before U16 was at Ghachsaran. Currently, there are two players from that city among U17 list.

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-02-2017, 09:58 AM.

Comment

I didn't know this was his 2nd time around with this team. Good for him for continuing his education and not stagnating.
              All of us always need to be learning.

Comment

U17 2009 vs U17 2017.

U17 -2009 team was AFC U16 Championship while U17 2017 is a runner-up (Lost PK to Iraq).
                They advanced from group C with 7 points beating Netherland, Gambia and tied with Colombia. They advanced as the first team of the group but lost to Uruguay. They conceded 2 goals in 4 games ( both in last game). In the end ranked respectful 9 even though eliminated in R 16.

list of players:

ایمان صادقی ، سید حسین حسینی، هادی ریشی اصفهانی، علی گودرزی، ایمان شیرازی ، حسین گوهری ، سعید لطفی، حمید آمالی، احمد مالکی، مهرگان گلبرگ، افشین اسماعیل زاده، اکبر ایمانی، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، مهرداد یگانه، سعید قدمی ، علی حیدری، امید عالی شاه ، میلاد غریبی، رضا بیالی، پیام صادقیان و کاوه رضایی.

Sadeghi
                Maleki-Shirazi-Gudarzi-Lotfi
                Golbarg /PAG
                Imani ,
                Yeganeh, Alishah
                Rezaei , Sadeghian

Is U17 2017 more talented ?.
                can they advance and do better?

Gholamzadeh
                Satavi, Shariati-Jalali-Esmaeilzadeh
                Sharifi-Ghobeishabi, Hosseinzadeh
                Sayadmanesh -Delfi-Ghaderi

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-02-2017, 10:43 AM.

Comment

IRAN COUNTING ON GOA TO POWER FIFA WORLD CUP U-17 CHALLENGE

/ Oct 02 2017 /

Kuala Lumpur: Islamic Republic of Iran are hoping their familiarity with Goa will give them additional power in the FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017 which kicks off on Friday.

Goa was the scene of their run to the AFC U-16 Championship final last year, which Iran lost on penalties to Iraq.The loss in the final aside, Iran have fond memories of Goa and are hopeful that this can help them sustain a strong challenge against the world's best U-17 teams.Drawn in Group C, Iran have Guinea, Germany and Costa Rica for company but head coach Abbas Chamanian believes in his team's chances."It's awesome to return to the same city where we spent 22 days. We played six difficult and memorable matches at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (Fatorda) but now the situation at the World Cup will be different. "We are trying to make the players realise that we will face stronger teams and the conditions will be different too. We feel that returning to Goa is a good omen for us," the Iran head coach said in recent interviews.While Chamanian is quietly confident Iran can impress, his immediate target is for the team to emulate the 2009 squad who made the quarter-finals."The group looks tough as there isn't much that separates teams in age group tournaments but having seen videos of recent matches involving Germany and Guinea, I feel that all the teams are equally strong."However, we have a common goal and are working as a team to reach that target," said Chamanian.And with Goa filled with happy memories, Iran may well go one better than they did in the AFC U-16 Championship when the curtains come down on the FIFA U-17 World Cup India on October 28.Iran's Group C Fixtures
                  October 7: vs Guinea
                  October 10: vs Germany
                  October 13: vs Costa Rica

Comment

IRAN VS GUINEA

Squad Lists

IRAN

GUINEA
                    A.GHOLAM ZADEH

(GK)
                    IBRAHIMA

(GK)
                    A.SATAVI
                    SAMUEL
                    A.JALALI
                    I. S. SOUMAH
                    A.ESMAEILZADEH
                    CHERIF
                    M.NASIRI
                    ISSIAGA
                    T.SHARIATI
                    SEKOU
                    A.HOSSEIN ZADEH
                    FANDJE TOURE
                    M.SHARIFI
                    LAPE
                    A.SAYYAD
                    DOSS
                    M.GHOBEISHAVI
                    AGUIBOU
                    Y.DELFI
                    DJIBRIL
                    M.ASHAYER

(GK)
                    M'BEMBA
                    A.JANIPOUR

(GK)
                    CISSE
                    A.DAVARAN
                    SALIA
                    A.KOOSHKI
                    BLAISE
                    V.NAMDARI
                    A. DOUMBOUYA

(GK)
                    M.GHADERI
                    I. TRAORE
                    S.KARIMI
                    BAH
                    M.SARDARI
                    NABY
                    S.KHAGHANI
                    ALY
                    A.KHODAMORADI
                    M. CAMARA

(GK)

Abbas CHAMANIAN (IRN) Souleymane CAMARA (GUI)

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-03-2017, 04:01 AM.

Comment

I don't like our schedule. We play against a very physical, probably over-aged team at first and then play a quality German team. We go from most difficult to easiest.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        I don't like our schedule. We play against a very physical, probably over-aged team at first and then play a quality German team. We go from most difficult to easiest.

In addition, i am not comfortable with 3 , 6, 8 , 4 selection.
                        6 Defenders and 8 MF .
                        Jalali_Shariati has been CD pair since 2016 games with no other experienced replacement.
                        same team, same players who started versus France and Mexico will start again.
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 10-03-2017, 06:42 AM.

Comment

I hope these Birthdays are not fake.

Guinea

3 DF Ibrahima Sory Soumah 19 November 2001 (age 15)
                          4 DF Cherif Camara 21 October 2002 (age 14)
                          5 DF Issiaga Camara 30 December 2002 (age 14)
                          14 MF Salia Bangoura 15 November 2001 (age 15)
                          7 FW Fandje Touré 1 November 2002 (age 14)
                          11 FW Djibril Sylla 10 November 2002 (age 14)

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-03-2017, 07:08 AM.

Comment

When I used to play football at a decent level a long long time ago, we once played a friendly game against Ghana's U15 or U16 team (we were around 17-18 ourselves) and I swear some of those guys were at least between 25-30 years old! Some of them were literally twice the length of some of our players. We lost the game 2-1 btw.

A few years later we played Japan's U19 and those guys actually looked 14-15 lol We lost that one 3-1 in case anyone is wondering.
                            I remember they had this AMAZING number 10 who played as an AM (he scored twice against us). He was easily their best player. I don't know his name, but I'm sure that he turned out to be a great professional footballer.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              When I used to play football at a decent level a long long time ago, we once played a friendly game against Ghana's U15 or U16 team (we were around 17-18 ourselves) and I swear some of those guys were at least between 25-30 years old! Some of them were literally twice the length of some of our players. We lost the game 2-1 btw.

A few years later we played Japan's U19 and those guys actually looked 14-15 lol We lost that one 3-1 in case anyone is wondering.
                              I remember they had this AMAZING number 10 who played as an AM (he scored twice against us). He was easily their best player. I don't know his name, but I'm sure that he turned out to be a great professional footballer.
                              Its official… Amin_ for Team Melli!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post

Around what years were you playing? That's pretty awesome lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Working...
                                X