U-17 World Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
    Knowing that this team that finished 5th in this World Cup is probably the same team that is going to fight for the Olympic spot in a few years from now gives me hope!
    Same! But time will tell. Many things may change until then and Chamanian will also not be the coach. Unfortunately it’s not a surprise that there’s a lot of corruption in our football. And something I’ve learned over the past 10 years (when it comes to Team Melli U’s) is that once these U-17 players grow 2-3 years, they’re not the same cohesive unit as they were in their U-16/U-17 days of glory.

Mehdi Mahavikia has said many times that it’s due to our youth developmental system and how there’s no organization in the levels. There is no proper league in age groups for there to be competition, so a majority of these players warm the benches in Lige Bartar/Lige Yek or just disappear. By the time they’re called to play 2-3 years have gone by, and that’s not good. A lot of talented players for the U-17 Nigeria 2009 and U-17 UAE 2013 have stopped playing football all together.

That’s why Mr. Ezatolahi, Mr. Jahanbakhsh and Khalil Azmoun pushed their kids to stay away from the Iranian leagues. Sardar’s dad did not want him to be surrounded by the dalal bazi and corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      Same! But time will tell. Many things may change until then and Chamanian will also not be the coach. Unfortunately it’s not a surprise that there’s a lot of corruption in our football. And something I’ve learned over the past 10 years (when it comes to Team Melli U’s) is that once these U-17 players grow 2-3 years, they’re not the same cohesive unit as they were in their U-16/U-17 days of glory.

Mehdi Mahavikia has said many times that it’s due to our youth developmental system and how there’s no organization in the levels. There is no proper league in age groups for there to be competition, so a majority of these players warm the benches in Lige Bartar/Lige Yek or just disappear. By the time they’re called to play 2-3 years have gone by, and that’s not good. A lot of talented players for the U-17 Nigeria 2009 and U-17 UAE 2013 have stopped playing football all together.

That’s why Mr. Ezatolahi, Mr. Jahanbakhsh and Khalil Azmoun pushed their kids to stay away from the Iranian leagues. Sardar’s dad did not want him to be surrounded by the dalal bazi and corruption.
      ARJ's actually wante him to go to PP. he independently pushed his euro move

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        ARJ's actually wante him to go to PP. he independently pushed his euro move
        That’s true, you’re right.

Comment

Great news:
          fckiaعباس چمنيان سرمربي تيم ملي نوجوانان اسامي بازيكنان اين تيم جهت حضور در اولين اردوي آماده سازي نوجوانان بعد از جام جهاني هند را اعلام نمود كه حسين حاجي زاده و عرفان قرباني از آكادمي كيا در ميان اين دعوت شدگان حضور دارند.
          با آرزوي موفقيت براي تيم ملي نوجوانان و بازيكنان اين تيم.
          عكس : @sahar_hosseinnejad
          ##مهدوي_كيا #فتوامان #آكادمي_كيا
          #mahdavikia #photoaman

Remember this guy ...

Link to

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
            Great news:
            fckiaعباس چمنيان سرمربي تيم ملي نوجوانان اسامي بازيكنان اين تيم جهت حضور در اولين اردوي آماده سازي نوجوانان بعد از جام جهاني هند را اعلام نمود كه حسين حاجي زاده و عرفان قرباني از آكادمي كيا در ميان اين دعوت شدگان حضور دارند.
            با آرزوي موفقيت براي تيم ملي نوجوانان و بازيكنان اين تيم.
            عكس : @sahar_hosseinnejad
            ##مهدوي_كيا #فتوامان #آكادمي_كيا
            #mahdavikia #photoaman

Remember this guy ...

Link to
            Translation?

EDIT:
            Used Google translate:

Abbas Chamanyan, the national team manager of the Teams, announced the names of the players of this team to attend the first training camp for adolescents after the Indian World Cup, with Hossein Hajizadeh and Erfan Ghorbani from the Kia Academy among the invited.

With the wish of success for the national team of teens and players of this team.

Comment

it is fantastic the new generation of players will be experiencing high level coaching from both Chamanian and Kia. These guys will be the most tactically sound players in all of Iran.

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41977679

German striker Arp, nearing a moving to chelsea, is making world headlines. Our defense shut him down, and somebody like Allahyar Sayyad showed just as much talent as him, if not more throughout the tournament. Not to mention he did it without any professional training, coaching, etc.

Sad that our talents will likely get overlooked. Obviously there is still a lot of time for offers to come in for Allahyar, but I cant help but thinking it is unlikely he will reach the heights of Arp, despite imho, being a more talented Center Forward than him. I can find no department that Arp is stronger than him in. Physically allahyar is a beast, has a great shot with both feet, good in the air, fast, never stops running. What more could you want from a 17 yr old forward?

Comment

I agree with most of you and share but here are three points I think is why European clubs have not picked up the players.
                  1. No good contacts to Iran. no cooperation with agents operating in Iran.

2. Iran played defensively. As a team they were very good, but scouts dont not look at Iran as a team. They are looking for single players who can come and dominate in their own age. Iran emerged as a good unit with good transitions in attack. AJB and Azmoun were dominant in their age. I dont say none of the players who played with U-17 are not good enough, but it will be difficult when you play this way to show your skils. It was more a good collective cup.

3. None of these players can move on until they are 18 years old and once again, clubs will join where they have a good network. No good partners in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41977679

German striker Arp, nearing a moving to chelsea, is making world headlines. Our defense shut him down, and somebody like Allahyar Sayyad showed just as much talent as him, if not more throughout the tournament. Not to mention he did it without any professional training, coaching, etc.

Sad that our talents will likely get overlooked. Obviously there is still a lot of time for offers to come in for Allahyar, but I cant help but thinking it is unlikely he will reach the heights of Arp, despite imho, being a more talented Center Forward than him. I can find no department that Arp is stronger than him in. Physically allahyar is a beast, has a great shot with both feet, good in the air, fast, never stops running. What more could you want from a 17 yr old forward?
                    The saddest thing is the fact that Iran U19 didn't qualify for the final round of U19 Asian cup and hence lost the chance to play in the next U19WC. That means that Allahyar, Delfi and co will not be playing in WC19 at all. Now that is a big big shame!!!
                    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                    >-----------------<
                    Marg bar dictator
                    >-----------------<

Comment

Working...
                    X