Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Was this kid adopted from Bangladesh?
    hes actually a really good player lol. So noorafkan is back and chaab is out?? excellent news if thats the case...

Comment

Karamolachaab has been crossed off long time ago, because of lack of playing time.

Comment

So let me get this straight....noorafkan was crossed off initially bc of disciplinary issues and now he's suddenly been forgiven and allowed back, for another player to be crossed off? If that's the case then that's a terrible example that's being set by our coaches but not sure if I'm understanding the situation properly
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          So let me get this straight....noorafkan was crossed off initially bc of disciplinary issues and now he's suddenly been forgiven and allowed back, for another player to be crossed off? If that's the case then that's a terrible example that's being set by our coaches but not sure if I'm understanding the situation properly
          No. He was not released by Mansourian to be used in ACL round of 16. It seems he changed his mind now. No disciplinary issue.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            something very embarrassing about this roster. none of these players are from SS or PP !!
            Embarrassing for none other than SS and PP.
            But surprising? absolutely not. Given their general attitude towards neglecting "development of players"

Comment

Noorafkan is product of Esteghlal youth club.
              Roostaei played for Perspolis youth before moving to Peykan.

Sorkhabi name attract so may young and hopeful from Tehran they just don't have a serious youth programs.

Comment

COSTA RICA 2 VS SAUDI ARABIA 0 (1 PREPARATION GAME) 09-05-2017

COSTA RICA 1 VS SAUDI ARABIA 0 (2 PREPARATION GAME) 11-05-2017

Comment

st mark jan, Could you put out a predicted line up for our first game with noorafkan now back?? From what I gather, maybe something like this ..??
                  Adeli
                  razzaghpour-- Gholami-- Taheri--- Derakhshanmehr
                  Soltanimehr-----Noorafkan
                  Ghaedi --------- Shekari----------Jafari
                  --------------------???

Comment

Chaab should've been loaned off the winter to give the kid some playing time. WTH was the point of him sitting on the bench all season.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      st mark jan, Could you put out a predicted line up for our first game with noorafkan now back?? From what I gather, maybe something like this ..??
                      Adeli
                      --------------------???
                      The striker should've been Alex Samizadeh. Too bad we have an incompetent federation that can't involve real talents from outside the country.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        The striker should've been Alex Samizadeh. Don't bad we have an incompetent federation that can't involve real talents from outside the country.
                        with samizadeh we would have had a real chance to go far in this tournament. The team is actually very talented besides the striking department. But nevertheless, I think we still have a decent chance of advancing out of our group... One advantage we have is that most of our players are starters for their teams in senior leagues (either IPL or azadegan). A lot of the other guys in youth tournaments are still playing vs other youth teams...

Comment

Question for st-mark maybe, how many of these guys were getting regular playing time(IPL) other than Nourafkan and Aref Gholami?

Comment

DerakhshanMehr , Noorafkan, Gholami , Taheran, Jafari Plaed for their teams regularly this season(ended).
                            Adeli , Mokhtari , Roostaei , Shojaei, Soltanimehr , Nimazzad play as reserve much less.

Azadegan players like Neymar , Aghajanpour, Shahsavari.. play regularly for their teams

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Adeli
                              --------------------???
                              Derakhshanmehr & Razaghpour both are LB and Peyrovani can not start both players.

Ali Shahsavari /Golgohar is RB. Peyrovani selected him above , Shahin abbasian ( foulad) and Taherkhani ( Mes). Shahsavari play regularly for his team and can play MF.
                              Other option is to use Gholami as RB same position he play with Sepahan. He is good RB not as good CD.

Up front Mehdikhani (NZ) or Amir Roostaei ( Pykn) will start.
                              Peyrovani played neymar as reserve against senegal. Senegal coached made a positive remarks about shekari, Taheri and Him.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Azadegan players like Neymar , Aghajanpour, Shahsavari.. play regularly for their teams
                                What's this "Neymar" you talk about? Sounds like a talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X