Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sepahan and Esfahan's legend Moharram Navidkia farewells from football!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
    Actually for the most part everytime Sepahan has done well he has not been the best player in the team (from how I remember it any way). Recent years Hajsafi and Mehdi Sharifi have been the best players and the other stint when Sepahan were on top it was Emad Mohammad who was impactful (again not saying he wasn't a good player). Also The club has allowed him so much power, it might just be that his true personality has only come out into the light these days because the club no longer gave him so much leeway. That 90 interview was so bad, it was almost cringeworthy to watch.
    Dude even at 33 years of age when he played the last 6 games (2 years ago) he brought Sepahan up from mid table to championship which Faraki took credit for (6 straight wins). Even 90 show had a segment on how Sepahan clinched the championship that year due to Moharram.

Comment

Bruno Cesar on Moharam:
      http://toofanezard.ir/news/20824-%D8...%D8%AF---.html

Comment

Even if we agree that he has been a fantastic player for Sepahan and injuries prevented him from going to Europe, do you guys not blame him at all for what has happened to Sepahan now!? I would certainly be very mad at him if I was a Sepahan fan.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
          Even if we agree that he has been a fantastic player for Sepahan and injuries prevented him from going to Europe, do you guys not blame him at all for what has happened to Sepahan now!? I would certainly be very mad at him if I was a Sepahan fan.
          He wanted the best for Sepahan. Okay, agreed. However, in the process he meddled in player and coach selection which could be considered conflict of interest.

In that Sepahan has had managers who wanted to make money and leave no one denies. Navid-kia did great things for Sepahan.

In my view, he should have a role in Sepahan in the future.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

New interview:
            http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=328888

Comment

Working...
            X