Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sepahan and Esfahan's legend Moharram Navidkia farewells from football!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a single player will ever reach Moharram's success at club level.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
      Jabbari is another overrated midfielder, but a bit less overrated than Navidkia.
      Post of the year!

Who the h*ll is Jabbari? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Are some of you seriously comparing a bozo with 2 good TM games like Rezaeian, with arguably one of the most genius Iranian midfielders of all times, like Navidkia?!!!
        hahahahaha.....
        Without getting into the facts about all Navidkia's records and how he's the only player in IPL's history to play in 5 different tournaments at the same time period, winning IPL best player of the year award twice, etc., I have to say:
        Posts failed!
        Either you are kids who are not old enough to have seen Navidkia play or you are just trolling!
        First of all i'm 33 years of age and have seen him play many times. Secondly calling that goozoo Navidkia as (arguably) the most genius Iranian midfielder of all time is the biggest joke i've heard in a long time! Only place Navidkia would be considered a genius is maybe in Bangladesh, but even that would be a stretch...

Comment

First of all i'm 33 years of age and have seen him play many times. Secondly calling that goozoo Navidkia as (arguably) the most genius Iranian midfielder of all time is the biggest joke i've heard in a long time! Only place Navidkia would be considered a genius is maybe in Bangladesh, but even that would be a stretch...
          the biggest joke ive seen is you

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
            Not a single player will ever reach Moharram's success at club level.

Success..........................

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
              [ATTACH]17072[/ATTACH]

Success..........................
              ? cant open it

Comment

? cant open it
                Oh ok, it is just the IPL table showing Sepahan quite low. This is largely due to the turmoil and instability he has caused for the club. Look it is respectable if you are a big fan of him and no one is saying he was a terrible player, but we don't give Ali Karimi or Majidi a pass for their poor attitude and Moharam should not be given a pass either. He was a decent player but at some point results speak for themselves, other than some success in IPL he has not amassed to much.

Comment

Oh ok, it is just the IPL table showing Sepahan quite low. This is largely due to the turmoil and instability he has caused for the club. Look it is respectable if you are a big fan of him and no one is saying he was a terrible player, but we don't give Ali Karimi or Majidi a pass for their poor attitude and Moharam should not be given a pass either. He was a decent player but at some point results speak for themselves, other than some success in IPL he has not amassed to much.
                  Lol moharram has always been the most helpful player to sepahan in every aspect, sepahan had one bad season and everyone hating on moharram because of 90. Bagherian's project was to destroy sepahan and he did it and left. No one ever asks where this guy brought Stimac from??? I don't expect anything else, only true sepahan fans would know what im talking about. In fact when you talk about a player with good attitude and hashieh, he tops the list alongside Mahdavikia. Just one bad season and everything is put on Moharram I don't think its a fair judgement.

Comment

Lol moharram has always been the most helpful player to sepahan in every aspect, sepahan had one bad season and everyone hating on moharram because of 90. Bagherian's project was to destroy sepahan and he did it and left. No one ever asks where this guy brought Stimac from??? I don't expect anything else, only true sepahan fans would know what im talking about. In fact when you talk about a player with good attitude and hashieh, he tops the list alongside Mahdavikia. Just one bad season and everything is put on Moharram I don't think its a fair judgement.
                    Actually for the most part everytime Sepahan has done well he has not been the best player in the team (from how I remember it any way). Recent years Hajsafi and Mehdi Sharifi have been the best players and the other stint when Sepahan were on top it was Emad Mohammad who was impactful (again not saying he wasn't a good player). Also The club has allowed him so much power, it might just be that his true personality has only come out into the light these days because the club no longer gave him so much leeway. That 90 interview was so bad, it was almost cringeworthy to watch.

Comment

Non-Sepahan fans have no idea what they are talking about in this matter. They don't realize the poor form of Sepahan is because it has been playing a bunch of 20 year old for the past 2 seasons to built a good team for the future. They barely have any stars in their team compared to the years that they won the league.

Moharram is one of the greatest footballers in our history in terms of morals and attitude. The reason he had arguments with the retarded managers last year was solely because they tried to sell the very precious Bagh Daryache grounds that belong to Sepahan and he tried to stop them. If that is creating Hashie for the team then I am all up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                        Non-Sepahan fans have no idea what they are talking about in this matter. They don't realize the poor form of Sepahan is because it has been playing a bunch of 20 year old for the past 2 seasons to built a good team for the future. They barely have any stars in their team compared to the years that they won the league.

Moharram is one of the greatest footballers in our history in terms of morals and attitude. The reason he had arguments with the retarded managers last year was solely because they tried to sell the very precious Bagh Daryache grounds that belong to Sepahan and he tried to stop them. If that is creating Hashie for the team then I am all up for it.
                        Yes the best answer is to ignore them, therefore i will not continue to argue with them. They just believe what the media puts in their head.

Comment

Actually for the most part everytime Sepahan has done well he has not been the best player in the team (from how I remember it any way). Recent years Hajsafi and Mehdi Sharifi have been the best players and the other stint when Sepahan were on top it was Emad Mohammad who was impactful (again not saying he wasn't a good player). Also The club has allowed him so much power, it might just be that his true personality has only come out into the light these days because the club no longer gave him so much leeway. That 90 interview was so bad, it was almost cringeworthy to watch.
                          Moharram has been a critical part of our success in almost every championship we have won, even if he played half of the season. The last title we won, he came back the last 6 games, and we got 18 points. He assisted almost all of our goals we scored in those games and was the reason why we won the league.

Comment

Actually for the most part everytime Sepahan has done well he has not been the best player in the team (from how I remember it any way).
                            No that's just the other way around dude! Most of Sepahan's win in IPL came when Navidkia could play a lot and was relatively in form despite his injury! There have actually been Sepahan fans who used to worry that when Navidkia quit, Sepahan would struggle to be one of the dominant teams in IPL!

Comment

Your little Rezaeian's healthy sorry a$$ was bought by a Turkish club while a Navidkia with a 1.5 year injury was bought by a team in top 4 leagues in the world! Enough said!

Where is Jabbari again? lol

Comment

People forget but when Moharram was coming up, we were all so excited to have Nekonaum at DM and him playing CAM. We thought we had world-beaters with this combination.

Comment

Working...
                                X