Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sepahan and Esfahan's legend Moharram Navidkia farewells from football!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    I remember how he was playing u-23 qualification, World Cup qualification and Sepahan at the same time. Everyone wanted to have a taste of Navidkia before his injury. He was very, very good.
    He even impressed at Bochum and was about to make the team ...
    At one point he was playing in TM, U23 TM, IPL, Hazfi cup and ACL! 5 different tournaments and in all of them they wanted him to play full games! That's when he got that bad injury from which he never fully recovered!

I don't remember anyone playing in so many different tournaments as a 21 year old!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      At one point he was playing in TM, U23 TM, IPL, Hazfi cup and ACL! 5 different tournaments and in all of them they wanted him to play full games! That's when he got that bad injury from which he never fully recovered!

I don't remember anyone playing in so many different tournaments as a 21 year old!
      The annoying part is his injury in happened in a completely meaningless match against Korea in Olympic qualifications when we had already been out and the silly Mayeli Kohan didn't need to use the first team.

Comment

Was his injury a result of an accident or a dirty foul?
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
          Was his injury a result of an accident or a dirty foul?
          Nasty contact with Korean goalkeeper.

Comment

Shame he could never get past his injury. He had so much talent that Bochum signed him even though they knew he was injured.
            CQ invited him to TM as well but Navidkia said he can't keep up with the training due to his knees.

Comment

I understand Moharram's decision, his body just cannot take it anymore, but I hope he will retire at Naghshe Jahan since the stadium will be ready soon. It would be great to see him retire vs. Esteghlal before nim fasl at naghshe jahan or the return leg vs. zobahan at naghshe jahan. Capitane Ba Gheyrat!

Comment

I remember he injured his knee due to lack of rest. He was playing on so many teams at the time. Shame on those who didn't prioritize his usage.
                I remember in an interview after he came back to Iran, he was complaining that he was not happy with his ACL reconstruction surgery. He lost a lot of lateral mobility after his injury and was never the same again.

Comment

I think people are yelling "Ehsan nazar bere!"

Comment

Another farewell

خداحافظی نویدکیا در تمرین سپاهان(عکس)

کاپیتان تیم سپاهان مجبور شد در تمرین سپاهان رسما از فوتبال خداحافظی کند.

به گزارش "ورزش*سه"، محرم نویدکیا که در بازی سپاهان و ذوب آهن نتوانست به طور کامل با دنیای فوتبال خداحافظی کند، امروز در تمرین سپاهان حاضر شد و در صحبت هایی برای بازیکنان از پابرجا ماندن بر تصمیمش گفت.

او در مراسم کوتاه رسما از بازیکنان و اعضای کادر فنی سپاهان خداحافظی کرد و کفش هایش را آویخت.

Comment

Ali KArimi on Navidkia's farewell:
                      http://toofanezard.ir/news/20761-%D8...A9%D8%B3).html

Comment

Comment

Ehsan shouldn't have interfered like he did.

Comment

can sepahan invest in some proper gear for training. Jesus why the fuck is ehsan in an arsenal jersey from like 4 years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Ehsan shouldn't have interfered like he did.
                              Moharam is always a drama queen. I really dislike his attitude. His teammates were trying to stop him from retiring because he is important to them. I do agree that Ehsan should have at some point just left it though.

Comment

IMO, dame Haji Safi and Papi garm for interfering! Quitting in the middle of the season like this, without playing in Naghshe Jahan is not right for Navidkia! He should quit in a proper farewell game in naghshe jahan!

Comment

Working...
                                X