X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Khak bar sareshoon.

Comment

They probably feel the stadium with basijies to make sure no celebration happen and may be even do some seineh zani during the game or half time break.
      Formerly known as: kachal

Comment

Forcing people to hit themselves and cry uncontrollably, because a human being (no different than us) died 1400 years ago.

If that's not "aghab oftadeh" I don't know what is..

Comment

Mourning on Tuesday - Possible fine/ban

Taj has confirmed that South Korea vs Iran will take place on Tuesday. He is now actively trying to push back the start time from 6pm to 4pm, in order for the game not to go into the night.

If the game ends up going into the night, there will be mourning because of "Tasua". For those who don't know what this day resembles, its the night before Imam Hussein is killed by a red bandit called Shemr.

A couple of thoughts:

Taj has already said that the game will be in a "mood of mourning". 90k fans dressed in black with huge "Ya Hussein" banners.

Taj has said that he has told the players that if "we score", we should not celerate, and we should say "Ya Hussein" three times.

Taj has said that he has asked the Korean fans not to cheer, and has asked the Korean federation not to wear "RED", because "RED" was worn by the assasin.

Here is the consequence:

This game is arguably the most important game in the ASIA WCQ, and will be broadcasted all around the world including the arab countries. This is against FIFA ruling that "religious chants" should not be part of soccer.

In response to this, TAJ said that we will not abandon our beliefs for a game of soccer and if there were to be a penalty, we will pay it or live with it.

The penalty can be as little as a monetary fine, or as harsh as denying us home advantage in the next games. If the latter occurs, we will be in deep shit.

I am really so thankful we beat Uzbekistan.... I think the mood and pressure will prevent the boys from playing well against S.Korea.

Frankly, I just hope that game ends peacefully and with a 0-0 draw so we can all move on from this mess without consequence. Our world cup chances could be in jeopardy.

Comment

Comment

If Korea decides not to wear red they would wear their away kit which is white.

What will Tm wear then?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

What will Tm wear then?
                Good question.

Who knows.

Comment

Neither the fans or the players will care about this. I'm sure they all will celebrate if they score.

Comment

Korea's kit is red. If we ask them not to wear red, they have to wear their 2nd kit, which is white. Because TM's kit is also white, then TM needs to wear their 2nd kit, which is red. Is TM allowed to represent the assassin? And if Korea scores an own goal, how can we celebrate then? Because if we are wearing red, then that means we are the assassins, do the assassins still have to say ya hussain? How do we celebrate then? And if FIFA doesn't allow religious chants during a soccer match, how do we deal with that? Do we just give the ball to seyed jalal and hope for him to score so we can say ya hosseini? Does that count? Whatever this is a clusterfuck.

Comment

Taj has said that he has told the players that if "we score", we should not celerate, and we should say "Ya Hussein" three times.

Taj has said that he has asked the Korean fans not to cheer, and has asked the Korean federation not to wear "RED", because "RED" was worn by the assasin.
                      Oh man I cringed when I read the above statements, I wish one day would come that everyone had the courtesy and common sense of keeping their Goddamn religious thoughts for themselves, and instead of trying hard to shove it down throat of everyone else, keep and practice them only inside their own damn home!!!

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

What will Tm wear then?
                      Definitely green which I believe is a representative of Tasooa I believe?

Comment

I think you guys are missing the point.

The point is this can have consequences with AFC and FIFA and they can easily rule to prevent us from playing at home for a number of games.

Comment

Bekhandim ya geryeh konim?

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                          به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

There won't be any consequences. This is just worrying which Iranians love to do.

Asian Champions League games were held in Iran during the same period and absolutely nothing happened.
                            It was Esteghlal - Dalian and Esteghlal even won and people celebrated.

The things Taj is saying are for internal establishment consumption. He is saying it to prevent the assholes from doing anything against TM.

He has been in football for many years, he knows the rules very well and wouldn't do anything to compromise TM.

Comment

koreans call themselves red devils anyway. let them wear it. it wont matter when they lose they can bring joy to the TM fans as shemr this time is losing (lol)
                              Head of AFC is arab and muslim, taj can call him and ask him what is reasonable and let him be responsible for the decision. all it takes is a phone call.

Comment

went from the great civilization and darvazeye tamadon to this

Lanat bar akhond 1000 times

Comment

Working...
                                X