Kaffashian: We might compete for hosting the WC 2038

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    I never said it works. I said its the only thing thats keeping this country together otherwise Iran will be the next Yugoslavia.
    You're entitled to your opinion, but I will disagree with you. There's so many ways and routes to take to keep this country together.
    How about instead of focusing on religion and investing in Syria or Palestine, invest in YOUR own people and take care of the poor and help decrease poverty.
    Help create more jobs and opportunities for the incoming youth and decrease unemployment for college graduates who are having a difficult time landing jobs after college.
    How about give more women rights and allow them to have the same rights as men. Those are ways to keep the country TOGETHER rather than saying religion is the only route. I am Muslim and I am saying religion is one of the reasons why the country can't ever get on the same page.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      You're entitled to your opinion, but I will disagree with you. There's so many ways and routes to take to keep this country together.
      How about instead of focusing on religion and investing in Syria or Palestine, invest in YOUR own people and take care of the poor and help decrease poverty.
      Help create more jobs and opportunities for the incoming youth and decrease unemployment for college graduates who are having a difficult time landing jobs after college.
      How about give more women rights and allow them to have the same rights as men. Those are ways to keep the country TOGETHER rather than saying religion is the only route. I am Muslim and I am saying religion is one of the reasons why the country can't ever get on the same page.
      What you are saying is absolutely correct BUT here is the problem. What you want is called democracy and if you ever talk to a Pan-Turk or Pan-Arab their number one issue is, why can't I learn my own language at school. So what do you do in a democratic Iran. Do you force everyone to learn Persian? Or do you give them the liberty to study their own language and if you do that it lead to a referendum. Which ultimately will lead to separation. Thats why I say in a true democratic system, Iran will not prevail as a nation.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

What you are saying is absolutely correct BUT here is the problem. What you want is called democracy and if you ever talk to a Pan-Turk or Pan-Arab their number one issue is, why can't I learn my own language at school. So what do you do in a democratic Iran. Do you force everyone to learn Persian? Or do you give them the liberty to study their own language and if you do that it lead to a referendum. Which ultimately will lead to separation. Thats why I say in a true democratic system, Iran will not prevail as a nation.
        There's no issue with languages. In Iran, everyone should know Farsi and English growing up as a requirement. The one thing that should be taken away from schools is Quran classes because religion shouldn't be at schools and there should always be a freedom of religion within the country. Languages are not the problem, since there's classes offered in French, German, Japanese, or literally anything you want to learn and students have the freedom to choose those options. The problem is being forced to partake in a religion, which usually leads to trouble. You name me one country who succeeded in forcing upon a religion and its values on its citizens.

Comment

There's no issue with languages. In Iran, everyone should know Farsi and English growing up as a requirement. The one thing that should be taken away from schools is Quran classes because religion shouldn't be at schools and there should always be a freedom of religion within the country. Languages are not the problem, since there's classes offered in French, German, Japanese, or literally anything you want to learn and students have the freedom to choose those options. The problem is being forced to partake in a religion, which usually leads to trouble. You name me one country who succeeded in forcing upon a religion and its values on its citizens.
          Nader jan clearly you haven't dealt with any Pan-turks or arabs. Their number one problem IS language. They want to be able to further their education in their own mother tongue just like how we have it here in Quebec. Only difference is in a referendum turks and arabs will vote out! Why would they want to stay in a country that oppresses their ethnicity. Personally I argue with them all the time telling them that in fact they are Iranian with Persian bloodline and that they have a different language because of foreign invaders, however that doesn't make any difference for them as they hate this regime and will not accept the "Fars" to be the superior ethnic in their country. The way I see it Iran cannot exist with democracy and we all know how a monarchy turned out in our country. So what other option do we have?
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Can you say Qatar? China? or Russia? Pretty sure they both have rampant human rights abuses yet they're or have hosted big sporting events?

It has nothing to do with infrastructure issues. The will never happen because Iran violates human rights. Their is no way Fifa can agree to host the games in a country that can't even comply with the rest of the world. This has to be the biggest joke of all time.

Comment

Religion is the only thing keeping this country together. If you remove Religion and installed democracy what you will get is referendum in Azerbaijan, Ahvaz, Kurdistan etc.. Iran will be torn apart and will never be the same. As much as we all want to see I.R removed, we should know that with the I.R they're would be no Iran.
              They used to say that about Monarchy.

Comment

Getting off topic, but I dont see the problem with each province teaching their language as well. If you knocked off Quran classes and put a language class instead it would be fine. Farsi to be mandated since its the most commonly spoken one. English in schools with the resources to teach it.

There are hundreds of different ethnic groups/languages in India and they dont seem to want to separate immediately.

Back to thread,

Kaffashian should can it and get 5 stadiums world class so we can host the Asian Cup first.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Getting off topic, but I dont see the problem with each province teaching their language as well. If you knocked off Quran classes and put a language class instead it would be fine. Farsi to be mandated since its the most commonly spoken one. English in schools with the resources to teach it.

There are hundreds of different ethnic groups/languages in India and they dont seem to want to separate immediately.

Back to thread,

Kaffashian should can it and get 5 stadiums world class so we can host the Asian Cup first.
                  Agree 100% regarding each provinces teaching their own languages such as Tabriz area teaching Turkish or Khuzestan teaching Arab and so on. Farsi is mandatory since its the national language. That's like being in US and not wanting to learn English. Farsi and English should be mandatory EVERYWHERE in Iran, either learn it or get out.

As far as the stadiums, we already have the 5 stadiums in place (Tehran, Tabriz, Mashhad, Shiraz, Ahvaz)....... Just need to renovate them and make them look world class and make them acceptable for Asian Cup standards. The foundation is there, just need to make it quality

Comment

As far as the stadiums, we already have the 5 stadiums in place (Tehran, Tabriz, Mashhad, Shiraz, Ahvaz).......
                    NJ ham ke pashm bood! lol

Comment

God why cant everyone in the world just pick one language nd forget all the other ones. It would make our specie more efficient.
                      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                          God why cant everyone in the world just pick one language nd forget all the other ones. It would make our specie more efficient.
                          efficient in what ? Literature? Poetry?

and what language should everyone choose? English? They can't even pronounce Khorasan, Qatar or Qaemshahr properly! LOL

Comment

What has this Khar-e-khandan been smoking..
                            This man has no clue!!!

Comment

Iran is bidding for the 2020 Futsal WC. According to Taj, Iran has high chances to get the WC, since the biggest rival Japan might withdraw.

http://90tv.ir/video/309818/%DA%AF%D...B3%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

^ This seems more plausible than hosting the World Cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X