Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Who is/was Iranian best defender of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Who is/was Iranian best defender of all time?

It could be from now to the past.

My pick is 'Rahman Rezaie'. He is Iran's only defender that played in European team for years in Seria A.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Jalal Hosseini 100%.

Comment

Rahman Rezaei no doubt. What a player...

Comment

Jalal Hosseini, most underrate TM player ever, never played in Europe, but he never played a bad game for TM (except against Bosnia). Always consistent and always dependable.

Comment

Ostad Asadi

Comment

In the old days we had players like Abdoulahi, Kashani, Eskandarian. In more recent history I have to say Mohamadkhani, zarincheh, Pashazadeh and Hosseini had the most impact in our defence line.

Comment

Persian women when it comes to Persian men in LA (sorry had to get it off my chest after horrible time in LA this week )

Anyways I pick Jalal Hosseini due to amount of time he has played and how consistent he has been throughout time he played.

*However, if Pejman got the same amount of time as Jalal...I would probably pick Pejman. Pejman has this calm aura around him that I have only seen very few defenders possess.
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                Persian women when it comes to Persian men in LA (sorry had to get it off my chest after horrible time in LA this week )

Anyways I pick Jalal Hosseini due to amount of time he has played and how consistent he has been throughout time he played.

*However, if Pejman got the same amount of time as Jalal...I would probably pick Pejman. Pejman has this calm aura around him that I have only seen very few defenders possess.
                What happened to you in LA?
                sigpic

Comment

Jalal Hosseini for sure!!

I wonder what you guys think about Hadi Aghili because I feel like he is underrated... Compare him to Pejman Montazeri

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    Jalal Hosseini for sure!!

I wonder what you guys think about Hadi Aghili because I feel like he is underrated... Compare him to Pejman Montazeri
                    Hadi Aghili always looked shaky and came heavily short on footballing IQ in contrast to Montazeri, who looks like a very intelligent player who is calm on the ball and always seeks the footballing solution. That is instead of Ali Asgari bezan ziresh defending from Aghili.

Comment

If we are talking about TM level, definitely Hosseini. Rahman had many costly mistakes while Hosseini is very solid!

Comment

Rezaei never impressed me despite his Serie A resume. He was the reason we lost against Mexico and he embarrassed us and his team mate by slapping him during an Asian Cup game in front of everyone. Not a reliable defender at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hassan Habibi.

Comment

Ali Akbar Ostad Asadi

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                              If we are talking about TM level, definitely Hosseini. Rahman had many costly mistakes while Hosseini is very solid!
                              Ya but look who Rahman Rezaie had to team up with...guys like Alavi and Badavi. Btw that fight with Badavi...100% Rahman was right. Badavi was not helping out defensively at all and provided no cover for Rezaie on the play. By far the best defender we have had since the 1970s. Always felt like he was a steady force in a really shaky backline.

https://youtu.be/sBdHQD3vc8s

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                              X