Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

راهبرد شلیک دور

راه ساده هرچند نه چندان آسان گشودن دروازه. راهبرد پایدار برد

we havent scored a goal via a decent LD effort in quiet sometimes now ..!! when was the last LD goal TM scored ...?? was it Ando's rocket a long while back vs Gutter at Azadi..??
    i wonder if Carlos's TM even practices taking such shots in training camps..? not so sure if CQ's tactics even prescribes it..??or so it seems to me watching TM play under his helm so far..!!? our goal scoring tactic seem to be primarily, sending high balls or crosses from wings into the box or doing so from set pieces, maybe an occasional combinations down the center or from wings short passing into opponents box or pull back for a tap ins ..!?

why not i wonder ??

is it because, we sorta lack players capable of consistently taking decent/on target efforts from well beyond the box..?

about the only player Ive noticed making such personal efforts on a consistent basis has been ARJ and that too more recently..! I suppose his recent goal vs gutter could be counted as a more recent goal TM scored via an LD shot....!!?

but what i really wanna see is more frequent such efforts from the center of the pitch when our opponents have tanked back defending in big number in and around their box ..!!
    from my younger playing days, i recall good bit successful outcomes from taking LD shots against seemingly closed goal-mouths..! If you just focus on the goal frame and block out everything that stands in the way and take a hard shot towards it, more often than not you'd notice the ball somehow find its way to back of the net surprising the best of goalkeepers, or so often ricochet into path of another attacking player for an easy goal scoring opportunity, or deflect of a defender for CK or a handball or something good..?? if the shot is taken well enough and has the necessary venom, then it rarely ever gets stopped by opponents defender and turned into a decent counter opportunity..!!

anyways, just to put a bit of TM football spin on the thread before it gets moved to black hole of international football forum..!!

Comment

^ correct.
      It could prove immensely useful especially when teams line up layers of defense in front o us. This happens most in Asia where we are respected.
      When you meet with a large bus, the first option may be taking long shots. It helps in two ways. Not only a possibility for goals, but also if you do it with event accuracy and at least be on target and even if you don't actually score, you force the defenders to come out to block your shots. That provides a hole in the defense to be exploited

I also wonder why under CA we haven't seen more than a handful of long shots.

On the video clip, some of those shots are just too gorgeous and unbelievable

Thanks for the clip

Comment

Working...
      X