• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Tehranto and TheWheels getting along? ITS A MIRACLE
    You've written this a number of times now

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Tehranto and TheWheels getting along? ITS A MIRACLE
      They are the same user they are just messing with you to make you confused!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        now im confused

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          This is very, very true.

Comment

very proud of this guy and wish him all the best ..!
            he seems a pretty cool cat with a very likable personality..!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
              You've written this a number of times now
              You've written "You've written this a number of times now" a number of times now

Comment

Werder Bremen will be playing away against Bayer Leverkusen tomorrow afternoon:

"Werder Bremen: Alexander Nouri warns against withdrawal
                March 2017, 11:05 am

Alexander Nouri sets the focus on the descent with Werder

Three victories in Serie Werder Bremen last entered, but you would not want to take off on the Weser. Coach Alexander Nouri stressed that air was still up and the class was not yet held. He also commented on his personal situation.

"We are doing well to remain humble and humble, and we know that it will be a very tight race until the end," Nouri said to the kicker: "Our competition has yielded a lot of quality and again with quite different means during the winter break .

The fact that the last three games has brought nine points is two things for the 37-year-old. They had "the lucky luck", but also a good quality in the team: "I am very convinced of our players." Nothing would have to be "better in the game with ball".

As Nouri stands for himself in Bremen, Nouri does not know yet. "I have a lot of trust in Frank, we have a very open relationship," said Chefcoach: "I feel trust and work full of energy and energy Enthusiasm with the team. ""

http://www.sportal.de/werder-bremen-...30972853000000

Comment

Nouri's Werder Bremen managed a 1-1 draw away to Bayer Leverkusen.

*W.Bremen are in 15th place, 3 points above the relegation play-off spot.

Comment

Great result today!! Nouri's Werder Bremen defeated RB Leipzig 3-0. Bremen are 13th in the league currently.
                    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Werder thrashed 2nd place Rasenballsport Leipzig 3-0. Nourinho is starting to look like the real deal, he's been solid

Comment

Since there's indication that Nouri's contract won't be renewed after the season, what do you think is next for him? Personally I have hard time seeing him Germany any time soon since he's put himself in the conversation domestically of being able to lead a first team squad, which also makes it hard to believe that he would go back to youth squads etc.

So what spots are open for next season? Well, Leverkusen are struggling and have appointed an interim as well, but I they'll probably go for a more experienced manager. Plus, I believe it'd be better for Nouri to start in a team with less expectations so he gets more time to actually build and implement stuff instead of handling stars and having a expectation to reach Europe etc. It would be awesome to see him given the reigns to a bottom club with potential just like Nagelsmann took over Hoffenheim and has turned them around. Maybe a Zweite team.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                          Since there's indication that Nouri's contract won't be renewed after the season, what do you think is next for him? Personally I have hard time seeing him Germany any time soon since he's put himself in the conversation domestically of being able to lead a first team squad, which also makes it hard to believe that he would go back to youth squads etc.

So what spots are open for next season? Well, Leverkusen are struggling and have appointed an interim as well, but I they'll probably go for a more experienced manager. Plus, I believe it'd be better for Nouri to start in a team with less expectations so he gets more time to actually build and implement stuff instead of handling stars and having a expectation to reach Europe etc. It would be awesome to see him given the reigns to a bottom club with potential just like Nagelsmann took over Hoffenheim and has turned them around. Maybe a Zweite team.

Any suggestions?
                          Why won't they renew his contract? He's done real well thus far?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Why won't they renew his contract? He's done real well thus far?
                            Yes, I'm mean he's still in contention for a renewal, but I'm hearing a lot of buzz from German experts that Werder has planned to bring Ståle Solbakken from FC Copenhagen, which makes sense since they've bought in 2 of FCK's best players, Delaney and Augustinsson, in the winter transfer window.

I bet this was planned all along, that they sign them already and give the reigns interim to Nouri to just keep them up, to then hand over the wheel to Solbakken with some of his key players already acclimated in the squad.

Comment

Well if he doesn't have any offers, he could always come coach TM whenever King CQ leaves.

Comment

Werder Bremen will face Oldenburg in a friendly match due to the International break. Both Alex N. and his assistant were previous members of the club:

"Nouri and Bruns: A trip into the past

The test match against VfB Oldenburg is not a test match like any other - at least not for Alexander Nouri and Florian Bruns.

The match against the regional team in Rastede (Wednesday, 18.30 clock) is a trip into the past for Werder's chief coaches and his assistants.

https://www.kreiszeitung.de/werder-b...t-7937098.html

[images of Nouri's playing career is availble to view via the above link]

Comment

Working...
                                X