No announcement yet.

Alexander Nouri @ Werder Bremen 16/17 [coach]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-1 Bremen! Nouri drawing praise from both fox commentators as well as other sides!

Comment

Un-frigging-believable.

Great job by Nouri!

Comment

IRIB interview with Alexander Nouri

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1258...B1%D9%85%D9%86

Comment

Alexander Nouri in the interview: "Asgheh Iranam!"

Damesh garm. Love this guy.

Comment

So lucky to have him coach a bundesliga team. He truly deserves success

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              IRIB interview with Alexander Nouri
              http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1258...B1%D9%85%D9%86
              what a pain to watch that...the translator is sitting on the bench as if he is a substitution player and often everyone is talking at the same time. Why does the translator have to be on the scene, why no German translator? I actually like the moderator (forgot his name), but often he talks way too fast and reads out a whole book without any break - thought it was disrespectful when he was like "kolan nemizaran soal beporsim". Also the way he asks a question and doesn’t let Nouri to give a full answer gives you the feeling he is not really interested in the answer and just wants to quickly get rid of all questions. If you have no time, then why not record the interview before the show? Instead of such a chaos...

Anyway, dame Nouri garm - looks to be a nice person and who knows, maybe one day he can help TM as well.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Once he keeps winning and then secures his position at coach, I really hope he brings someone the likes of Saeid Ezatollahi to Werder. He's an excellent player, who fights hard, skillfull and would suit German football perfectly.

He definitely seems like a Patriot so I'm optimistic he can help at least one Iranian player out and help Werder Bremen out at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Once he keeps winning and then secures his position at coach, I really hope he brings someone the likes of Saeid Ezatollahi to Werder. He's an excellent player, who fights hard, skillfull and would suit German football perfectly.

He definitely seems like a Patriot so I'm optimistic he can help at least one Iranian player out and help Werder Bremen out at the same time!
                  Would be fun, but I see Said actually benefitting more in a mid table team in Serie A. Primarily because of his position as a def mid and the tactical disposition in defending and the rigorous defensive tactical education players in Serie A receive. Bundesliga is super nice league, but it's much more pacey and front to end football with high tempo. Serie A (even though lost some of it's glimmer) is still the league where positioning and defensive schemes where players need to think before acting as a team is premiered before anything else and with Said playing the role he does in Team Melli it would be cool to see him playing in a team like Torino was last year with Ventura (now Italy NT) as a coach and learn a thing or two in that sense with him not being the fastest player around, but having a all the physical and technical tools to succeed on a very high level.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                    Would be fun, but I see Said actually benefitting more in a mid table team in Serie A. Primarily because of his position as a def mid and the tactical disposition in defending and the rigorous defensive tactical education players in Serie A receive. Bundesliga is super nice league, but it's much more pacey and front to end football with high tempo. Serie A (even though lost some of it's glimmer) is still the league where positioning and defensive schemes where players need to think before acting as a team is premiered before anything else and with Said playing the role he does in Team Melli it would be cool to see him playing in a team like Torino was last year with Ventura (now Italy NT) as a coach and learn a thing or two in that sense with him not being the fastest player around, but having a all the physical and technical tools to succeed on a very high level.
                    Honestly I would love to see him in either league lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Honestly I would love to see him in either league lol.
                      Haha, well obviously..

Comment

Werder Bremen lost to surprise outfit of the season, RedBull Leipzig 3:1 away.

Nouri's post match comments:

"Alexander Nouri (Werder Bremen): "We wanted to be very compact and be more courageous, to play more determinedly in the first half, the first goal was avoidable, we had the possibility to balance and have the game Then we were very open, and after the 2: 0 we showed the mentality and made the meeting, which are positive approaches that we can take with us. ""

http://www.zdfsport.de/fussball-bund...-45740310.html

Comment

Interview with Werder's Max Kruse on returning from injury and training under Nouri:

"Max Kruse: "I'm already looking forward to playing under Nouri"

Max Kruse is working on the Werder comeback and is looking forward to playing under the new coach Alexander Nouri.

Max Kruse was committed as a returnee and hope-bearer before the start of the season. But instead of a solemn comeback in green-and-white, the SVW came out in the trophy and lost Kruse with a knee injury. But the attacker is on the road to recovery. "Everyone who knows me knows that I love football and it is the competition that excites me," said the 28-year-old at "Werder.de".

"I am convinced that Nouri with its positive charisma helps us very much"

His confidence in the team, however, is great, combined with the perception that Werder has gone a very good way in the last few weeks. He was close to the team when Viktor Skripnik changed to Alexander Nouri. "I have already had the opportunity to talk with our new Chetrainer and a very good feeling. I am convinced that with his positive charisma, which he represents, he is of great help to us. I'm already looking forward to playing under him. "

Kruse reports, because of the rehab not to have too much free time. "But I have found my own apartment, which I can refer to as of November 1 and which I am extremely looking forward to. In Wolfsburg I had only a furnished apartment ... "An important step for the 28-year-old, who holds great pieces to the Hansestadt:" The feel-good factor has always been very important to me. I think that fits me in Bremen and Werder now. ""

http://www.nordbuzz.de/sport/werder-...n-6905219.html

Comment

It's too early to judge but maybe Nouri can become a Bundesliga regular with consistency. I'm really rooting for him to keep up (& stay away from TM for now and keep plying his trade in Europe).

Comment

Varzesh3 Interview with Alexander Nouri

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1367857...A9%D9%86%D9%85

Comment

Werder loses to Freiburg 1:3

"Werder Bremen coach Alexander Nouri lost his unbeaten home record on Saturday as Freiburg ran out 3-1 winners at the Weserstadion."

http://www.espnfc.us/report?gameId=456823

Comment

Working...
                                X