Alexander Nouri @ Werder Bremen 16/17 [coach]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    I remember about 11 years ago we were debating if Branko would invite him to TM, most of us wished for such invitation.

This is an amazing news. Hope to see him succeed with Werver Bremen.
    He was actually close to play for Iran, he was invited to TM during Branko's time but got injured, here is part of ISP interview with him in 08 i guess...

IranSportsPress.com: Did you ever think about playing for Iran national team? Or were you ever approached by Team Melli officials?

Alexander Nouri: I was in contact with the Iranian Football Federation in 2004/05 through Reza Fazeli. Sadly I was injured at the time and when I was invited to join the team during the training camp in England, I could not take up the invitation due to my injury. It would have been an honour for me to wear the Team Melli shirt.

Comment

They are already looking for a real replacement for the coaching position. Nouri is only a temporary solution.
      However there is a fair chance they might stick with him, in case of success.
      So with a home win vs Mainz in 2 days he can buy himself some time, before convincing the club in the following matches.
      I really hope it happens. He is apparently one coaching talent. All of his stations in his young coaching career were successes so far.

Comment

Werder defeated Wolfsburg today 2-1! First three points for Werder Bremen and Alex Nouri!
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

GREAT MATCH, watched it, the last 10 minutes were spectacular for bremen and nouri. his chances increased, all players want to continue with him, but seems gisdol will be the new coach. chances are slim, but i hope he gets another match(es).
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Nouri celebration after Werder's goal in injury time. He kind of remembered me of Ghotbi

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1244...88%D8%B1%DA%AF

Comment

Werder drew Darmstadt 2-2.

According to BILD, Nouri will remain as Werder coach.

http://www.bild.de/sport/aktuelles/f...6602.bild.html
              Last edited by 04041374; 10-01-2016, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Great news! Congrats Alexander jaan.

I hope he knows we are all rooting for him! First big name Iranian coach managing in the big 4 clubs!
                Last edited by Tehranto; 10-01-2016, 07:52 PM.

Comment

his antics on the side definitely have a bit of klopp in them. Love it! maybe TM future coach...

Comment

Last edited by Tehranto; 10-01-2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Again, it feels amazing being a Persian football fan these days

Comment

Confirmed: He will be the coach until the end of the season

http://www.transfermarkt.de/fix-nour...ew/news/251660

Comment

Hope Nekounam attains similar feats

Comment

An interesting interview with Nouri (talks about Iran)
                            http://www.kreiszeitung.de/werder-br...r-6820602.html

Comment

Nouri's Bremen tied with Bayern Leverkusen 1-1! Not bad against a very good and CL team like Leverkusen. Keep it up Nouri!

Comment

2-1 Bremen! Nouri's team has the lead!

Comment

Working...
                                X