No announcement yet.

Alexander Nouri @ Werder Bremen 16/17 [coach]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if Bremen continues like this, he'll probably get sacked by the winter break.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
      if Bremen continues like this, he'll probably get sacked by the winter break.
      I am afraid that we don’t have to wait so long. I predict him to be sacked on Monday.
      Unfortunately it is not enough to be a motivator, you also need tactical knowledge.
      You could not see an any variation within the team.

Comment

According to the Germann Newspapers Nouri has been sacked by Bremen.

Comment

hahahahhaha sacked :-))) you had better focused on your Team s Performance rather than expanding to Iran and trying to cash in on some asshole Mafia iranian officials

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Persian View Post
            hahahahhaha sacked :-))) you had better focused on your Team s Performance rather than expanding to Iran and trying to cash in on some asshole Mafia iranian officials
            This post confuses me. Are you against teams cooperating with our national team and country? Don’t get me wrong, I now think very lowly of Werder Bremen and it’s fans for their hypocrisy, but I 100% want clubs in Europe to cooperate with Iran. Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, and almost all of our Arab neighbors have cooperations with multiple clubs. Don’t you want that for our football too? I thought most people were angry at Werder’s fans, not at Nouri who was trying to help our country and national team. I think he did a great job last season, and it’s sad that he failed.

Hopefully he will continue moving forward and coach bigger and better teams that don’t have dumbas* fans and bring some TM players to his club. Bundesliga experience is great, and if he gets more top league experience and has a couple successful seasons, I could see him as TM coach down the road. I always wish the best for all Iranians, and I don’t think anyone should be celebrating this happening to our fellow countryman.

Comment

haha wtf? he went there on a short trip for few days?

Comment

Yeah, he should stick to non corrupt Chinese and Qatari officials eh?

Comment

stunning post

Comment

Alex Nouri's dismissal is truly sad, but he's a pro and Im sure he knows why, its not personal its business, he just needs to go back and reflect, sharpen his skills. see where he failed the second time around and come back stronger. This is life people, you fall, pick yourself up and continue.... If anyone tells you its otherwise they are lying !....

Comment

The general opinion in the German press and among the fans is that Nouri wasn't really at fault. It was more the manager Baumann who virtually signed no new players, despite a couple of sensitive departures.
                      It is often commented that even the best coach couldn't get much more out of this squad.
                      Also it is noteworthy that except for the last game Bremen was very unlucky and loosed points very narrowly. So despite everything firing Nouri was very harsh.

I just hope Nouri finds a new job quick. Would be nice if in 2. Bundesliga, if not better.

Comment

There is only so far you can sail with a leaky ship.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Hope he bounces back, need to take some extra coaching classes, licenses. Wish him best of luck, he seems to really be a good person.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Hope he bounces back, need to take some extra coaching classes, licenses. Wish him best of luck, he seems to really be a good person.
                            ha? the guy coached German top league, what other classes or licenses does he need?

Comment

Maybe CQ can get him as his assistant, we are in need of an "Iranian" coach in TM anyways. Would be nice to add to the ranks of the well established TM's coaching team.

Comment

Damn.. That sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X