Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully both him and Haghighi find new clubs soon.. Right now we have 2 clubless players in TM lol.

Comment

So people Askhan Dejagah going to Herta Berlin is real or only a rumor.

Comment

^ just rumors - ppl here on PFDC just making educated guesses. Wouldn't be surprised to see him join Werder either given their struggles and the Iranian coach there....that would be a very fitting destination for him of course Hertha would be better though.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I just checked his instagram page and it looks like he is back in Qatar but obviously, it doesn't necessarily mean that he will join another QSL club.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
            I just checked his instagram page and it looks like he is back in Qatar but obviously, it doesn't necessarily mean that he will join another QSL club.
            well he have to go back to qatar, he has a house, family, to settle,i am sure his agent will find him a club in euopre, he can ho to gertha because he live in berlin and started from there also

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              ^ just rumors - ppl here on PFDC just making educated guesses. Wouldn't be surprised to see him join Werder either given their struggles and the Iranian coach there....that would be a very fitting destination for him of course Hertha would be better though.
              From the coach's perspective (this being Nouri's) -- he is young and of Iranian decent, coaching in Germany (and lets face it, we're not the most popular group in parts of the Western world). Therefore I think he'd believe the heritage link to be a reason NOT to sign Dejagah.

Why would Nouri undermine his own credibility by bringing in a "countryman" who has been playing in Qatar for the last few years and has been clubless for months? Doesn't seem like a reasonable move and not a good look for a coach in his position and on a short leash.

For Nouri's own long-term advancement, if I'm advising him, I'd advise against this signing.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                From the coach's perspective (this being Nouri's) -- he is young and of Iranian decent, coaching in Germany (and lets face it, we're not the most popular group in parts of the Western world). Therefore I think he'd believe the heritage link to be a reason NOT to sign Dejagah.

Why would Nouri undermine his own credibility by bringing in a "countryman" who has been playing in Qatar for the last few years and has been clubless for months? Doesn't seem like a reasonable move and not a good look for a coach in his position and on a short leash.

For Nouri's own long-term advancement, if I'm advising him, I'd advise against this signing.
                I'm not sure if you realize but dejagah is 110% a product of german football. This isn't like he is picking up someone who grew up playing in the streets of lorestan and worked his way up to a PGL team....

This is a guy who played for germany u18 and u21 and also was an established bundesliga player. it would not be a risk by any means to bring in dejagah, an experienced bundesliga player who as a matter of fact WON the bundesliga is exaqctly what a struggling team like werder needs. And please don't use the Qatar thing against him...if you have watched him in TM you'd see his form hasn't dropped.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I'm not sure if you realize but dejagah is 110% a product of german football. This isn't like he is picking up someone who grew up playing in the streets of lorestan and worked his way up to a PGL team....
                  This is a guy who played for germany u18 and u21 and also was an established bundesliga player. it would not be a risk by any means to bring in dejagah, an experienced bundesliga player who as a matter of fact WON the bundesliga is exaqctly what a struggling team like werder needs. And please don't use the Qatar thing against him...if you have watched him in TM you'd see his form hasn't dropped.

I hear you, and what you're saying is true, but the average fan will just see his name and the fact that he's 30 years old and spent the last 3 years in Qatar. And if Nouri is fighting for his job, he'll be smart to steer clear of a potentially controversial move here and keep the focus on the pitch. Dejagah isn't any guarantee of a game changer to make the risk worth it.

Comment

Watch your language, bro

Comment

This is a guy who played for germany u18 and u21 and also was an established bundesliga player. it would not be a risk by any means to bring in dejagah, an experienced bundesliga player who as a matter of fact WON the Bundesliga is exactly what a struggling team like werder needs. And please don't use the Qatar thing against him...if you have watched him in TM you'd see his form hasn't dropped.
                      i agree and i pretty sure he could hold his own quality-wise playing in BL currently but highly doubt if he has the durability to be a season long, consistent 90min. starter in a BL team ..! he couldnt even manage doing so when he was much younger in similar setting at Fulham..!!

besides he certainly aint all that marketable of player ATM either, considering he has wasted 2 good years in gutter, even there not managing to get consistent 90 minute games and ending up Literally been dumped just recently..!!

he will have to be willing to accept meager salary and agree to become mostly a utility player, for a BL team to take a punt on him ATM..!! Off course once he gets his foot back in the door in BL, then he could proceed to make a case for more playing minutes in training..!!

Comment

I honestly think Dejagah knows his knees are in very bad shape and doesn't' want to be in too tough an environment. I sympathize with him.
                        I think he just wants to maintain them long enough to play one last World Cup for TM and then retire.

Comment

People any new news about Dejagah situation ????

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                            People any new news about Dejagah situation ????
                            Considering there is no news, I suppose his agent is waiting till the winter transfer window to find a team in Europe for him.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                              Considering there is no news, I suppose his agent is waiting till the winter transfer window to find a team in Europe for him.
                              it better be good news for winter then.

Comment

Hope he's training at least, wouldn't mind him at PP for training ONLY until winter transfer. Of course he's welcome to PP to retire but we need him fit and in a tough league to prepare him for WC 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X