Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^yeaup, he seems reluctant to part ways with the big sum$$..!! for time being its seems as he just gonna, continue to chill in gutter and Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash...!

Comment

This is what €5M a year feels like ... he won't let it go.

Comment

Ashkan is neither clubless, nor a free agent: In fact he still has a contract with Al-Arabi, but he is not registered for the current season, therefore not eligible to play.

Comment

^
          well thats what happens, when your clearly been told to "fk-off" by your club yet you refuse to find another destination cause of Obviou$ rea$on$..!!

Comment

I don't know why we're still following this thread, it's evident at this point he's not going anywhere sooo...

Comment

Very very disappointed in ashkan.

This is what happens when someone with a ghetto mindset gets a lot of money.

He has no motivation anymore.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

is so sad, ashkan have no club, made a bad choice and went to qatar, and now he is destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Very very disappointed in ashkan.
                  This is what happens when someone with a ghetto mindset gets a lot of money.
                  He has no motivation anymore.
                  Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                  Why would he? He sit on his a$$, get regular call to TM despite being without club, start for TM and is TM captain, he is in his comfort zone created by CQ!

Comment

^ As soon as Dejagah stops contributing to team melli he will be dropped because CQ is not like Branko who gave Daei a starting place in the team at the Worldcup.

Comment

couldn't he go somewhere on loan?
                      can't he take his case to FIFA (isn't his arab club obligated to at least let him be part of the squad, as he has a contract)?
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I miss the time when he was still at Hertha & Wolfsburg. I hope he will come back to Hertha or Wolfsburg soon.

Comment

Two Al-Arabi players posted a picture with him on Instagram and wished him good luck for his future.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPs4Vmqgtpe/
                          https://www.instagram.com/p/BPssalcBSUX/

Comment

^hum ..!
                            That's encouraging. Sounds like he is on the club move elsewhere ..!??🙏

Now watch him hook up with another gutteri or Chinese club. ..!?😬

Comment

Dude CQ needs to whoop this guy. This is ridiculous. I would have cut him from TM. Good thing I am not the coach.
                              "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

As bad as it still is, id rather see him in China than in Gutter… As least then I would be able to use him on fifa again next year when China is in the game… LOL

Seriously though, Ashkan Pls… U got some good money… Now go ball it out in Europe for 3-4 more years and help TM out

Comment

Working...
                                X