- Me on Dejagah
    boy is a Lyrical Gangsta..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      boy is a Lyrical Gangsta..!!
      Thug life dejagah style

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        This is honestly an insult for the rest of IPL players, the guy knows despite sitting on his a$$ for a complete year, he will be included in squad, included in starting line up and will be named team captain, i like him and i am not a big fan of Haghighi but if Haghighi is out due to not having a club why doesn't this apply for Dejagah who will be without club for a year from what the situation seems to be.
        Probably cause Haghighi's clubless-ness has actually had a significant impact on his quality, but Dejagah still plays pretty decently for Iran.

Comment

Not to mention that Dejagah was a starter on his Qatari team, while Haghighi barely got any playing time.

Dejagah is pretty well known... Haghighi isn't as well known

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
            Of course none of us can speak for him and I do not think this the point here on a forum. At the end we are discussing and I personally don’t buy some arguments presented here. I explained why so I won’t repeat that - but this he has a family and needs money is nonsense to me, sorry. It’s not like he is the only football player on the planet...

Maybe you are totally ok with Iranian players moving to arab leagues and wasting their potential, but I am not and will never be. Especially a TM player has responsibilities - when you wear that jersey then you are representing a whole nation and its not only about your personal life anymore, you must know that you are also some kind of role model and you can influence youngsters the way you behave. Especially when you are the captain as well!

At the end I will always question his decision, but that doesn’t keep me away from supporting him. He is Iranian and a TM player - I wish him all the best and if I criticize him it’s because I used to love him a lot and believe he had much more potential. Once he wears that jersey my hearts beats for him just like for every other player. So it was just the worst transfer for me and regardless of how some desperately try to justify that with random arguments I won’t be able to whitewash it.
            Very well said Nariman joon.

Comment

seems like hes going to sign for wolfsburg
              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
              Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                uhm source?

Comment

Australian blogs such as this one, suggests that since Australia introduced the Asian player rule they might as well invest in purchasing Iranian players for their squads as they can pump up their atmosphere, like we did during the Asian Cup. They mentioned Ashkan Dejagah by name, and included this video below, so we'll see how things turn up for him.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                    lol we wish

Comment

Will he ever find a new team?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        if he goes to wolfsburg somebody should cut their dick off again lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Al Arabi officials are in talks with QFA to let them release their african player and assign Ashkan as their 4th foreign player (Al Arabi has transfer ban)

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            if he goes to wolfsburg somebody should cut their dick off again lmao
                            I propose littlepersia again

Comment

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13951106000197

So Al Arabi couldn't get him back & therefore he is still clubless.

Comment

this is getting ridiculous. get your fucking ass out of Qatar. it's better to play in Bundesliga 3 than being clubless in arab country.

Comment

Working...
                                X