This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagahs club situation

Given that Dejagah had his contract terminated by Al Arabi I have doubts about him starting for Team Melli while without a club. Any news of offers for him?

If he were to get into any club in Europe to improve his fitness our play might improve drastically.

When he isnt fit our counters slow down and his 1v1s arent as good as they were in his Fulham days.

He didn't leave Al Arabi

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
      He didn't leave Al Arabi
      Hmm I read he did.. Irregardless something needs to be done about his club situation. He's been groggy and slow in his most recent TM appearances due to low fitness.

Comment

http://www.mehrnews.com/news/3768759...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Well that's just great news. Time to stop inviting him tbh, I really don't know what people see in him. He's been really ineffective for us lately.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
            Well that's just great news. Time to stop inviting him tbh, I really don't know what people see in him. He's been really ineffective for us lately.
            Just cause he's been a bit out of shape doesn't mean we should stop inviting him. That's like saying we should stop inviting Azmoun because he's been out of form lately. Dejagah actually had a decent game against Qatar honestly.

Comment

Dejagah gets too much hate for no reason.
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                Dejagah gets too much hate for no reason.
                Most people feel that given his potential and his professional development in Europe he made a very bad career choice moving to Qatar. He was one of our only players that could be in a top team. And since his move his form has plummeted. He may still be good but he is no where close to what he was before. I don't think it's so much hate, it's more so the fact that he let down his fans.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Dejagah could easily sign with a club like Everton and Liverpool after the World Cup 2 years ago, look where he ended up now! It's a damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    Just cause he's been a bit out of shape doesn't mean we should stop inviting him. That's like saying we should stop inviting Azmoun because he's been out of form lately. Dejagah actually had a decent game against Qatar honestly.
                    hummm...yes, that's exactly what you do! You don't invite players who are not in form. Be it their names are Dekagah or Azmoun!

Having said that, at least Azmoun plays in the Russian league and gets proper training. In the case of Dejagah it's different! He needs to realize he's out if he doesn't get in shape. Azmoun should be put on the bench in favor of a more in form Gucci.

Comment

I heard he just bought a house in Tehran. Wouldn't be surprised seeing him playing in one of the Sorkhabis.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        hummm...yes, that's exactly what you do! You don't invite players who are not in form. Be it their names are Dekagah or Azmoun!

Having said that, at least Azmoun plays in the Russian league and gets proper training. In the case of Dejagah it's different! He needs to realize he's out if he doesn't get in shape. Azmoun should be put on the bench in favor of a more in form Gucci.
                        I can understand benching players, but not calling them up all together is a bit too extreme.....

Comment

Azmoun doesn't play for Al Gooz

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                            Azmoun doesn't play for Al Gooz
                            You can be a good player and still play in a bad league.... Ali Karimi was a starter for Team Melli even before he went to Bayern, when he was playing in the UAE league.

Comment

You can be a good player and still play in a bad league.... Ali Karimi was a starter for Team Melli even before he went to Bayern, when he was playing in the UAE league.
                              Which has barely been the case for Dejagah.

Comment

Working...
                              X