This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badash View Post
    He started it with telling me to go and watch sweden if i think they are better than iran. First of all i never said Sweden is better than iran. I said that Sweden will be just fine without Saman. The way some people write "Fuck sweden or Sweden fucked up" is very polite? Why they dont get any warnings?
    sweden fucked up . Whats wrong with that. Its totally true. Nobody said sweden is shit or fuck sweden. sweden are doing quite well. Hats off to them, but doesnt change the fact that somebody like ghoddos is more than talented enough to be a mainstay in their team, if not today, definitely tomorrow.

Comment

He started it with telling me to go and watch sweden if i think they are better than iran. First of all i never said Sweden is better than iran. I said that Sweden will be just fine without Saman. The way some people write "Fuck sweden or Sweden fucked up" is very polite? Why they dont get any warnings?
      you called him a moron..remember?? and sweden really did fuck up if they chose YOU as their lawyer here.

Warned. If you do not let it go, you will get banned.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Saman Ghoddos drawing interest from three Bundesliga squads already

Sweden fucked up

which three? source?
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          The Irony lol. And i didnt insult you. Do you really think the likes of Christopher Nymann, Berg ( 31 now playing in Al ain ) , are really better than saman, especially in his current form, age, and potential? Sweden did fuck up. This guy will probably transfer to a very good EL level team in a top league after ostersunds european adventure. Hertha were very close to signing him last year, and after he scores against them im sure they will rekindle interest.
          I swear there are some ppl on this forum, who clearly support another NT over TM. Thats totally fine, your decision, but why be so into iranian football and putting it down , just as we are really becoming something ? pretty strange. Not that its a big issue, we are a country of well over 80 million ppl, all of whom will be supporting TM absolutely and unequivocally in Russia next summer. We dont need people that are half in to keep spreading strange negativity at this time
          I am not insulting you know but just have to comment this. With "some ppl" i guess you mean me? But from where do you get that i support other NT more than Iran? How do you even know this? I am being realistic and saying that sweden will do fine without Saman. Where do you see in this post that i support sweden more than iran? Iran is the only NT i support. Also saying something about spreading negativity? What negative do you think i am spreading? So writing that sweden will do fine without Saman is negative in your eyes? I am saying as it is.. Now if Saman turns out to be really good than i will be just as happy as you will be that WE got him

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            you called him a moron..remember?? and sweden really did fuck up if they chose YOU as their lawyer here.

Warned. If you do not let it go, you will get banned.
            Why do you go on and insult me now? Why you say i am a lawyer? Am i talking badly to you or whats your problem? Seriously just ban me if thats what you want so much .

Comment

I am not insulting you know but just have to comment this. With "some ppl" i guess you mean me? But from where do you get that i support other NT more than Iran? How do you even know this? I am being realistic and saying that sweden will do fine without Saman. Where do you see in this post that i support sweden more than iran? Iran is the only NT i support. Also saying something about spreading negativity? What negative do you think i am spreading? So writing that sweden will do fine without Saman negative in your eyes? I am saying as it is.. Now if Saman turns out to be really good than i will be just as happy as you will be that WE got him
              no actually not just you. Multiple other members as well. And im not referring to what you said about saman, i am referring to saying that iran is in deep shit.

Comment

Sweden will do fine without Saman, but at the same time it is a loss for Sweden losing 1 player that would have been most likely in the squad in less than a year after he leavs allsvenskan. Janne made a mistake to think he would stick around, I think Saman would play for Sweden if they actually invited him for the WCQ games but they didnt.¨

At the end of the day he is a great talent but for Sweden he isnt good enough to replace either Durmaz or Forsberg at the moment so he would mostly be on the bench if he was invited. He can indeed surpass maybe both of them one day

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  no actually not just you. Multiple other members as well. And im not referring to what you said about saman, i am referring to saying that iran is in deep shit.
                  Realisticly Iran NT have more "problems" if to say it with nicer words than for example Sweden. Geting Saman or whoever will not solve our problems from the root. Thats what i meant. We have lack of friendlies. We have alot of things not going our way compared to other world class teams not saying we are not a world class team. That was what i meant. But anyway... Everyone here knows this allready. I am a die hard TM fan just like anyone else on this forum...

Comment

^ calm down. Are you looking to get banned? let me know as I am never in the mood of arguing with people who never learn. capiche?

Comment

Saman can really help improve Iran NT especially if he goes to a good club/leauge creating a domino effect for other players to follow in his footsteps in Iran.

Comment

If he has been drafted in and his paperworks are in order, with azmoun lasting 20 minutes due to injury, the boy may well be in the squad to face the Koreans! Hope Azmoun get well soon in any case.

Come on TM, make us proud once more.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

HNK Rijeka have been a bid for Saman

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            HNK Rijeka have been a bid for Saman
                            Why would he want to downgrade from his current team lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Saman Ghoddos drawing interest from three Bundesliga squads already

Sweden fucked up
                              Out of curiosity, which 3?

Comment

Badash permanently banned for insulting me in PM. What a loser indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X