This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Sweden isn't in next year's World Cup (yet) for him to help prepare for it. Iran is. The implication is clear.
    Plus - he's not on Sweden's 23 man squad which has already been announced for their next WCQ games.

Comment

I can't believe we actually got him!! I'm so excited. Go Saman

Comment

Notice how he said help my country to get ready for next world cup and not qualify.

Comment

It's being reported in Swedish media as well. It's done!
          sigpic

Comment

All we need is to bid £300 mil for Messi's release clause and it will be the best transfer window ever!
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

SAMAN JOON VELCOM TO TEAM MELLI

Comment

What a punch in the face to Janne Andersson (freakin' racist) and Sweden. These fkers doesn't deserve us, good decision Saman joon and welcome to Team MELLI🇮🇷

Comment

Saman Oomad Be Iran!

Comment

I think he will play vs. syria, and not vs. korea (if not all work is done by time). I think CQ plan to face korea with his strong team and give saman an HOME Match as debut match...
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

Guys this is huge. We really have to get behind him now. What a player. So happy to see Querioz is bringing in new players from Europe. This is a good sign that Tafazolli could be invited later this year. Peterborough are looking really likely for promotion this year.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        Guys this is huge. We really have to get behind him now. What a player. So happy to see Querioz is bringing in new players from Europe. This is a good sign that Tafazolli could be invited later this year. Peterborough are looking really likely for promotion this year.
                        Regardless of Posh promoting, Tafazolli is a hot prospect for Championship teams. If not promoted with his team, he will be bought and brought to the championship anyways.

As for Ghoddos, he is officially in Iran!

Comment

Havar Havar yarom miaye... Samanom miaye..!!

Comment

wow minus Sardar this weekend has been great for our boys in europe, plus this great news. Time to make history TM ! Do it .

Comment

I still can't believe we bagged Saman. This will be huge. He is going to bring a whole new class to TM

Comment

haven't been this excited for a player for a long time, the swedes are going to look like such morons in a year or two, and will look like complete morons in 5 years time

Comment

Working...
                                X