• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    we can use him against syria, not sure about korea
    Why not? What's the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Why not? What's the difference?
      game against korea will need to be classic TM for victory. So a lot of defensive organization, players who know CQ's tactics in and out. Syria game we can experiment more.

Comment

Even if CQ says he wants him and if he has his passport ready and all, it still wil take a few days (minimum) to get his registration and permits to play done. So I suppose Korea game is pretty much out.
        But syria game? maybe. IF CQ makes up his mind

Comment

How about FIFA? any news on IFF contacting them for permission?

Comment

Guys please , lets take a deep breath and relax

If Saman wants to play for Sweden , its ok let him it is not a big deal.

First of all Iran has plenty of other talented players and secondly there is no quarrantee that even if he comes o TM , that it could workout or if he could be

an stater , as mnay others failed and were never called up by CQ gain.

If its meant to be it will happen but it has to be benefecial for Ghoddos and TM and if He ended up in the sweden squad we will wish him the best of luck.

Comment

Saman will be loved by fans and our country. To be honest, at the moment, he will be a top 3 player in our national squad. He will not regret it once he tastes Iran and all we have to offer.

Comment

What does his Insta post just now mean?! "Off to help my country prepare for next years World Cup"?? He's not in swedens squad for the upcoming games so is this it? Is he on TM?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                  What does his Insta post just now mean?! "Off to help my country prepare for next years World Cup"?? He's not in swedens squad for the upcoming games so is this it? Is he on TM?
                  Just saw this now, looks promising! I didn't think he would make the WCQ squad in time but it seems like it's the case. Looks like a confirmation that he is joining TM for me

Comment

If he's in the squad, these next matches will be so much fun to watch. No stress and get to enjoy his debut. Pleasee make it happen saman

Comment

Wow great news! He is not on Sweden's squad and he says it's for next year's world cup - so that obviously means Iran because Sweden didn't even make world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Wow great news! He is not on Sweden's squad and he says it's for next year's world cup - so that obviously means Iran because Sweden didn't even make world cup.
                        Yup, Sweden officially came in too late, it looks like he's getting cap-tied in the next days

Comment

Great news!
                          sigpic

Comment

Shojaei's long term replacement sorted.
                            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

I'm so excited!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                                Sweden isn't in next year's World Cup (yet) for him to help prepare for it. Iran is. The implication is clear.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X