This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Now imagine this team being drawn with an Israeli team tomorrow.
    Rofl just our luck [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1130]

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
      People on twitter are talking about price tags around 30 million. Yet some sources are saying the price tag is about 3-5 million. Anyone know what his actual value is?
      It was around 3-5 mil ..! But that's yesterday's price...!
      Suitors will now probably have to offer in 6-9 mil range to convince oster to sell & better teams than what's rumored so far have step up with pretty attractive pay packages to convince him to move pre WC ..!

Comment

Just get him in an Iran Shirt please
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

HD goals video please!!

We need Ghoddos ... We need Ghoddos ... We need Ghoddos ...

Comment

Can members in Sweden say how likely it is that he chooses to play for Iran?

I think that even if we don't cap-tie him in WCQ, but he actually is in contact with IFF to make sure he is in TM plans for the WC/future, then we can get him regardless even if by then he can still technically re-switch to Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

I think that even if we don't cap-tie him in WCQ, but he actually is in contact with IFF to make sure he is in TM plans for the WC, then we can get him regardless even if by then he can still technically re-switch to Sweden.
              not from sweden but its 99 % likely. Unless something bizzare happens and swedens manager comes and promises him a starting role in WC next summer and even then I doubt it. He said two days ago that he went to iranian embassy to sort out his citizenship or whatever. He said he has been in talks with CQ and IFF and they want him to be a major part of the team. I think now he will only be more likely to play for iran to really stick it to sweden. Also , he keeps saying he feels more iranian than swedish.

Comment

I wonder if those "football fans" from Facebook still ask who he is...
                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

He will play for whatever team he wants to play for. Simple as that, and I think it will be Iran without a doubt so people dont need to worry here.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                    I wonder if those "football fans" from Facebook still ask who he is...
                    Maybe Farhad Majidi know who he is? [emoji848][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      HD goals video please!!

We need Ghoddos ... We need Ghoddos ... We need Ghoddos ...
                      Here you go. Surely this is Twitter worthy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXAIZiKELb8

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

I think that even if we don't cap-tie him in WCQ, but he actually is in contact with IFF to make sure he is in TM plans for the WC/future, then we can get him regardless even if by then he can still technically re-switch to Sweden.
                        As long as he hasn't played for TM, on paper, he could still play for Sweden! However, after his latest statement about him selecting TM, I highly doubt he'd be invited to the Swedish national team even if he deserves it. You need to be wanting to play for a national team to actually do so. When you have clearly stated otherwise, you wont. I'd be very surprised.

Comment

get ready boys .
                          ------Saeid -------Hajsafi------
                          ARJ --- Ghoddos ---- Taremi ----

------Sardar/Gucci/Karim-----

OR

ARJ ---Saeid ---Hajsafi----Ghoddos-----

--------Azmoun ------Gucci / Karim ----

Our offensive line is looking phenomenal. Not to mention two insanely fast and fit full backs who themselves both used to be, and still occasionally play on the wing in milad and ramin. Plus they are all playing in europe except for agha mehdi. Teams will struggle to contain us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            As long as he hasn't played for TM, on paper, he could still play for Sweden! However, after his latest statement about him selecting TM, I highly doubt he'd be invited to the Swedish national team even if he deserves it. You need to be wanting to play for a national team to actually do so. When you have clearly stated otherwise, you wont. I'd be very surprised.
                            Actually even if he plays for TM in friendlies he can still switch back to Sweden. Considering I don't think he will make it in time to the upcoming TM squad, we won't have the opportunity to cap-tie him until the WC.

Did he actually state that he "selected TM"? If the news about him going to the embassy to ask for Iranian citizenship are legit then it must surely be a sign

Comment

So is the next round group stage level?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Our offensive line is looking phenomenal.
                                Not unless Azmoun gets back to his old form. Let's not get too hyped up just yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X