This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
    That's a song by black cats called "Dafi Joon". Black Cats basically ripped off a famous Nigerian band and took their sick beat psqaure "Shekini". Hard to tell if they are playing the Persian or Nigerian version in that video.

EDITED: Listening to it again I think it is the Nigerian version
    Love it!!

Comment

In regards to the match vs Galatasaray it appears one of the Turkish players "refused" to shake Nouri's hand.

Here is the video.

https://twitter.com/IraqiProPlayers/...66961472978944

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        In regards to the match vs Galatasaray it appears one of the Turkish players "refused" to shake Nouri's hand.

Here is the video.

https://twitter.com/IraqiProPlayers/...66961472978944
        Come on, it clearly shows the guy was waiting for him to reach his hand but it took so much time so he went for the next. I agree he should have probably waited to shake his hand too but I don't think it was on purpose.

Comment

We really need him in TM. CQ has to invite him.

Comment

will go to watch the next game in Europa league Quali of Saman in Luxembourg. Anyone else coming? Could be a good game.

Comment

Where are the people calling Saman overhyped

This guy is so special.. He can be our 2014 Dejagah… Actually probably even better lol

Comment

Any highlights or possibly full first half of last game !?

Comment

Yes where are you guys arguing he needed to be tested in TM first? At some point I even remember some saying we have enough talents and we don't need him.

He's the best we can get for the CAM position in TM! Just too good for us and we're letting him go. IFF and CQ need to act before it's too late!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Where are the people calling Saman overhyped

This guy is so special.. He can be our 2014 Dejagah… Actually probably even better lol
                    Dejagah could have been good too if he didn't over eat then smoke sisha afterwards, or drink too much XD

Comment

Dejagah has tons of clips of him training like crazy in Germany on instagram. His agent should find him a club. He has a EU passport and I don't think he is looking for large amounts of money anymore.

Comment

I would probably be devestated if he gets cap-tied to Sweden
                        Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 07-21-2017, 10:20 AM.

Comment

After securing World Cup - the most important thing is to get Saman on Team Melli.

He's 23 and he's going places. We need to leap on him ASAP. Carlos should visit him personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            After securing World Cup - the most important thing is to get Saman on Team Melli.

He's 23 and he's going places. We need to leap on him ASAP. Carlos should visit him personally.
                            AND TAFAZOLLI!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              AND TAFAZOLLI!

Zero chance Taffy will be called up by England. The threat of Sweden is real with Saman. I just hope their other wingers and strikers are doing so well that Saman is not even really considered. But let's make a formal invite, and put the ball in his court.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Zero chance Taffy will be called up by England. The threat of Sweden is real with Saman. I just hope their other wingers and strikers are doing so well that Saman is not even really considered. But let's make a formal invite, and put the ball in his court.
                                Hope he gets invited soon, but I'm sure we're safe for now. I don't think he will be invited until he plays for a bigger club, let alone getting playing minutes in this stage of the wcq.

Comment

Working...
                                X