This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Yes, but make sure to ask him some questions about joining Team Melli and how much love and support will be behind his back.
    He already knows about the support, he stated himself CQ hasn't invited him yet so he can't give much of an answer to that question. Just need CQ to call him up next term

Comment

Therese Strömberg https://twitter.com/stromberg23 wrote an Article on the game between ÖFK-Galatasaray. It reached Turkey, and galatasaray supporters started to say they would rape her on social media.

So next time when you think Iranian fans are the worse on social media, trust me there are bigger idiots out there.

Anyhow Östersund got a game today 17:00 CET against Djurgården from Stockholm. If I find a stream ill share it!

Comment

supposed to be shown here in 30 min http://www.dailydeportes.pw/art/stream44.html

Seems like they are resting their main squad for the game against Gala thats coming up. No Saman from Start, havent seen the bench either

Comment

he is not in the squad today

Comment

Almost whole team is rested

Comment

Just talked with Aly Keita (goalkeeper in Östersund). He will talk to Saman to see if he is interested 2 be interviewed by Persian football.
              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                Just talked with Aly Keita (goalkeeper in Östersund). He will talk to Saman to see if he is interested 2 be interviewed by Persian football.
                Are you going to video it?

Comment

^ yea if managed to get an interview please record it ..!
                  It'll be much easier to gauge his possible interest in playing for TM & etc.

Comment

Unfortunately saman dont have opportunity to meet for an interview but he agreed to be interviewed by phone. Do you have any questions you want me to ask him?
                    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Unfortunately saman dont have opportunity to meet for an interview but he agreed to be interviewed by phone. Do you have any questions you want me to ask him?
                      Yeah...

1. You are very much needed in Iran's national team. We know they have contacted you but how far did the dialogues go? Are they still in contact with you?

2. Who contacted you? CQ himself or IFF?

3. You have said the chance of playing for Iran vs. for Sweden is 50-50. Is it still the same chance for you to play for Iran? Do you want it at all?

4. Do you have any international offers? In which club and league would you like to end up?

5. Do you know the Iranian players? Who is your favorite in the field?

Edited: 6. You have played as CAM, RAM/LAM/RW/LW and striker. Which position do you like the most and feel most comfortable with?

Comment

i can meet him in hotel night before DIF game, he will have spare time. phone interviews are never that good and there will be misunderstandings

Comment

I don't know if you were going to already, but can you speak to him in Farsi a bit too?

Comment

What does he think about Alireza Haghighi and other Iranians in the Swedish league?

What Iranian community is he from? I heard the majority of the Swedish Community are from Bandar Abbas.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                              I heard the majority of the Swedish Community are from Bandar Abbas.
                              I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                                What does he think about Alireza Haghighi and other Iranians in the Swedish league?
                                What Iranian community is he from? I heard the majority of the Swedish Community are from Bandar Abbas.
                                Where did you hear that? I live in Sweden and none of the Iranians I know are from Bandar Abbas. Karaj FTW!
                                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X