X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he even likely to get called up?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      Im telling you he currently won't be that level of a player for us, as Sardar, a TM member is currently outperforming him comfortably (whilst playing for a defensive side)
      I'm calm. It looks like you're getting too hyped up by this Swedish League legend.
      He's outperforming him by scoring 5 CL goals? comfortably? How did he do in the league?! There is no way Sardar can reach the tow nail of Ghoddos in terms of consistency! Ghoddos hasn't played against big teams yet. How do you know he wouldn't score against them too?

Having said that...again.... Ghoddos is not to be compared with players in other positions. We need him as CAM and in that position, he's better than anyone we have! In all other positions we have 2-3 players with almost equal quality on the bench. As CAM, Ghoddos would remain the only high quality player we'd have, hence the most important player we'd have. Someone we could not afford to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        He's outperforming him by scoring 5 CL goals? comfortably? How did he do in the league?! There is no way Sardar can reach the tow nail of Ghoddos in terms of consistency! Ghoddos hasn't played against big teams yet. How do you know he wouldn't score against them too?

Having said that...again.... Ghoddos is not to be compared with players in other positions. We need him as CAM and in that position, he's better than anyone we have! In all other positions we have 2-3 players with almost equal quality on the bench. As CAM, Ghoddos would remain the only high quality player we'd have, hence the most important player we'd have.
        So you're not willing to compare a CAM with a striker, but think it's perfectly fair to compare the Sardar's stats in the Russian League with the Saman's stats in the Swedish League?

You talk about consistency? Saman just made the 'world-class' top division of Sweden last year at the ripe age of 22. Sardar has been at it for 4 seasons now.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          So you're not willing to compare a CAM with a striker, but think it's perfectly fair to compare the Sardar's stats in the Russian League with the Saman's stats in the Swedish League?

You talk about consistency? Saman just made the 'world-class' top division of Sweden last year at the ripe age of 22. Sardar has been at it for 4 seasons now.
          Well, I don't wanna compare Sardar with Ghoddos what so ever. You were the one who brought it up so I just wanted to mark the difference between them.

As you say, Sardar has better means to progress more since he's been in Russia for 4 seasons. But look where that has gotten him. Back to Rubin. Look where Ghoddos will end up in a year or 2 and then I'll tell you how we'd miss him if he ends up playing for Sweden.

For us, he'll become Zlatan for Bosnia (he also could play for them. Bosnia didn't accept him in the beginning).

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            No idea but his brother? I think Sasan loves Zlatan so they are A-OK by my book!

Kinda like how you love Espongebob dige. A-OK!
            I was asking about their GK nationality/ethnicity lol XD

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              I was asking about their GK nationality/ethnicity lol XD
              I was just messing around mr Dab A-lot! your avatar is epic

Comment

Jigareto

Comment

Zamboor what was the latest on his stance on being a part of TM.

Also brooooo- congrats.. WE ARE GONNA DOMINATE SERIE A SO HARD haha.

Comment

IF persianfootball are interested, I can fix an interview with him. Anyone interested to interview him ? Denis ?

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                      IF persianfootball are interested, I can fix an interview with him. Anyone interested to interview him ? Denis ?

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                      I think there is no doubt this entire site would be interested.

Please organise it Im sure someone here from PFDC would gladly!

Comment

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                        Are you serious?!! and you say it now?!!!

Of course!!!!!!!!

Comment

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                          I can meet up with him next week when they face DIF in stockholm. I have met and interviewed many famous iranian players like ali karimi and mehdi. Please set it up and pm me thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            I can meet up with him next week when they face DIF in stockholm. I have met and interviewed many famous iranian players like ali karimi and mehdi. Please set it up and pm me thank you!
                            Threaten to hit him with a aftabeh-ahani till he says he will join Team Melli.

Comment

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                              Shahram Jan I would love to interview him for PFDC but sadly I going to move back to Gothenburg next week also heading to Oslo to visit my Nephew who turn 20 this summer. So sadly I cant do it right now but check with Camran Khan he is probably up for it.

Maybe check with Pezhman and see if he can do it for PFDC?

Comment

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                                Yes, but make sure to ask him some questions about joining Team Melli and how much love and support will be behind his back.

Comment

Working...
                                X