This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    The only good player garbage IPL has to offer who MIGHT be better than him is Torabi. Everyone else are overrated nobodies like Taremi who can score 10 goals against Afghanistan and disappear in real games.
    Seriously bro you talk way too much crap..

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
      To my point earlier about him being able to hold is own in Eredivisie; Saman is rated at 67 in FIFA 17. About as high as Ghoochannejhad for example: http://www.futhead.com/17/players/45888/saman-ghoddos/
      Fifa 17 ratings are not exactly the best source to judge a player.. Beitashour is rated higher than Ghoochannejhad in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        Seriously bro you talk way too much crap..
        Too bad three people agree with me. You can go back to Cloud Coocoo Land with your pro IPL nonsense too.

Comment

Too bad three people agree with me. You can go back to Cloud Coocoo Land with your pro IPL nonsense too.
          LOL 3 people agree with you.. You want a diploma for that or what?
          My point is it is a very cocky and stupid claim to make that the only player in the IPL better than this guy, is Torabi. How can one make such a stupid statement when we have players like Hajsafi, Beiranvand, Taremi (who many of us dislike) etc?
          Even more so, when neither you, or any of the 3 people who 'agree with you', have watched a single Allsvenskan game to make such a judgement.

someone else here also made such a silly statement that 'Swedish League is 100% better than ours. We are at the level of Norway at best.', not to mention that you also said:
          In level with Norway..... LOL we're literally below the UAE league now. Even Norway would thrash our garbage, debt ridden league.
          So yes, most of you guys, are talking pure crap, when you make such statements, when you have no idea what the quality of the Swedish league or the Norwegian league really is like.

Now do note that I haven't said that our league is much better than Allsvenskan. I actually believe in terms of quality of the football both leagues display, we are about the same level.
          But the difference is I don't go around making wild claims and stupid statements (so extreme that saying only one IPL player is better than Saman(!)) about a league which I have never watched. Not to mention saying 'Norway would trash our garbage, debt ridden league'.

These statements, to put it mildly, are extremely stupid.

Comment

LOL 3 people agree with you.. You want a diploma for that or what?
            My point is it is a very cocky and stupid claim to make that the only player in the IPL better than this guy, is Torabi. How can one make such a stupid statement when we have players like Hajsafi, Beiranvand, Taremi (who many of us dislike) etc?
            Even more so, when neither you, or any of the 3 people who 'agree with you', have watched a single Allsvenskan game to make such a judgement.
            someone else here also made such a silly statement that 'Swedish League is 100% better than ours. We are at the level of Norway at best.', not to mention that you also said:
            So yes, most of you guys, are talking pure crap, when you make such statements, when you have no idea what the quality of the Swedish league or the Norwegian league really is like.
            Now do note that I haven't said that our league is much better than Allsvenskan. I actually believe in terms of quality of the football both leagues display, we are about the same level.
            But the difference is I don't go around making wild claims and stupid statements (so extreme that saying only one IPL player is better than Saman(!)) about a league which I have never watched. Not to mention saying 'Norway would trash our garbage, debt ridden league'.
            These statements, to put it mildly, are extremely stupid.
            Dude I don't know what you're smoking but if you honestly think we're on par with the Allsvenskan then you need to have a chat with yourself. Two of UAE's teams knocked our teams out last time in the ACL, that's clear fucking proof our league is crap. Honestly every single year garbage IPL fails in ACL & every single you and Zandi Joon come out with posts like

"oh wow, UAE's best team beat our 8th best team "
            "oh, if it was our first best team we'd stroll through the FIFA Club World Cup".

Problem with people like you is you always have some nonsense excuse to justify our horrible performances no matter how clear it is that our league is trash.

Comment

our league is really trash. There is no professionalism, or quality facilities, the coaching standard is very low, and the general standard of football is very poor too. This obviously shows in ACL. However, there are some good talents in our league, and there will always be because Iran is such a football crazy nation. There will always be kids playing soccer in the streets and this will undoubtedly produce some good talents. If we can up our facilities to nurture these talents, and create a league with a professional environment, facilities,coaching then we will see much more players going directly from our league to decent teams and leagues in europe. Additionally, our performances in ACL will also improve. At the moment there is far too much unnecessary hype surrounding crappy players and teams and ex TM players that damages our leagues image and professionalism considerably. Youngsters who are only seeing these types of mentalities and BS around them will unfortunately have a hard time amounting to anything. Thats what happens when decent youngsters stay in iran for too long. Those who leave early usually succeed.

Comment

Problem is the day that our league might actually improve is the day the IR falls. Chanting "marg bar America" and building a mosque in every corner is more important than social and economical development in our country.

Comment

Fifa 17 ratings are not exactly the best source to judge a player.. Beitashour is rated higher than Ghoochannejhad in the game.
                  I never claimed that its the best source to judge a player, neither did I say that he is on par och better than Ghoochannejhad. I clearly just stated that to my point earlier he can hold is own in the Eredivisie, which is not just my subjective opinion but also reflected in the rating there as well. Personally I believe Gucci should be rated atleast a 69, but since FIFA rates Saman at a 67 should make some ignorant people in here that have barely seen him play atleast stop try to bash him before giving him a shot in making a TM camp if he keeps performing at this rate.

Comment

We've been fighting about this since I signed up for PFDC. WHO CARES!! We have ZERO ability to actually compare leagues outside of some pseudo-science, so both sides should just acknowledge that there is not an answer to questions of what league is better.

All I will say is that our league is poorly organized, lacks funding, and lacks true development, but its also true that our league has a wealth of talented players. If one looks at it as an outsider, it is shocking for our teams to lose to UAE league teams, but at the same time, our league produces talents that are solid in TM.

We should just stop arguing about this, because NEITHER side is right. There is no right answer! It's all subjective, and depends on your point of view. It's really a shame that everyone here always has to be right. That's why I used to butt heads with everybody, because I used to think that my opinion was the only right one. When all of us can get rid of this logic, the forum will be a lot more friendly and fun.

If you don't like the leagues quality, fine! If you think it's fairly good for what resources are afforded to our football, that's good too. Both are reasonable from different perspectives.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      We've been fighting about this since I signed up for PFDC. WHO CARES!! We have ZERO ability to actually compare leagues outside of some pseudo-science, so both sides should just acknowledge that there is not an answer to questions of what league is better.
                      All I will say is that our league is poorly organized, lacks funding, and lacks true development, but its also true that our league has a wealth of talented players. If one looks at it as an outsider, it is shocking for our teams to lose to UAE league teams, but at the same time, our league produces talents that are solid in TM.
                      We should just stop arguing about this, because NEITHER side is right. There is no right answer! It's all subjective, and depends on your point of view. It's really a shame that everyone here always has to be right. That's why I used to butt heads with everybody, because I used to think that my opinion was the only right one. When all of us can get rid of this logic, the forum will be a lot more friendly and fun.
                      If you don't like the leagues quality, fine! If you think it's fairly good for what resources are afforded to our football, that's good too. Both are reasonable from different perspectives.
                      Dude seriously man, it's cute and all that you like hugging rainbows and everything but get off me. If people wanna argue let them argue. You keep doing this every time, thanks for being nice and all that but it's getting mildly irritating. If people have strong opinions let them express it.

I'm not swearing at anyone and as long as I follow forum rules I'm fine, I'm not gonna lose sleep because some Pro IPL knobs want to disregard me.

Comment

Dude seriously man, it's cute and all that you like hugging rainbows and everything but get off me. If people wanna argue let them argue. You keep doing this every time, thanks for being nice and all that but it's getting mildly irritating. If people have strong opinions let them express it.

I'm not swearing at anyone and as long as I follow forum rules I'm fine, I'm not gonna lose sleep because some Pro IPL knobs want to disregard me.
                        Well, to be honest, I just notice that you've been getting in an argument on the boards every day. It distracts from and derails the threads. This is a thread about the player Ghoddos. Taking measurements in IPL vs Sweden and Norway is not really in regards to this player individually.

If we make an IPL vs. _______ thread in the general forum, that's great. But you're wasting your own personal time (hence my post feeling sorry for you wasting your time) and people like me who want to have actual news in these threads about possible call-ups have our time wasted too.

Sure, you can tell me to just ignore your posts, but I also have a right to let you know that what you're talking about is not really related to news about Samman Ghoddos, so it should be in PM's or in the general forum.

If you want to waste your time bickering with people, go ahead. It's just happening so often in random threads seemingly everyday, it's getting annoying, sorry.

Comment

lol the fact that Ghoddos isn't called up yet is a joke… This kid has potential to be REALLY good

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            lol the fact that Ghoddos isn't called up yet is a joke… This kid has potential to be REALLY good
                            He might've been contacted but perhaps he's holding his hand out for a call-up from Sweden.

Comment

Either way, hopefully they can finish strong with 7 games left. They sit quite nicely midtable for a newly promoted side, but they don't really have anything to play for. Hopefully they still can rally and create some chances for Saman to put away and get a nod in a training camp.

Comment

Saman just scored a beautiful header in the 37th minute away against Swedens arguably best team and league leaders Malmö FF. I believe that is his 6th goal in 24 games from his winger position this season, his first season in the top division on newly promoted team:

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsve...ledningsmalet/

Comment

Working...
                                X