This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
    Lol, I never write in this thread, as it's by far the most useless Thread here at PFDC.
    Therefore I never asked If he can play for Iran or not.
    In that case I apologize

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      Nobody here cares about Iranians not playing for TM. We can give them a shoutout but no point of making a thread.
      I care. He's not cap tied. Zandi and Dejagah both played for Germany youth sides–– can we please let this go and not make everything so black and white and emotional?
      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
        I care. He's not cap tied. Zandi and Dejagah both played for Germany youth sides–– can we please let this go and not make everything so black and white and emotional?
        I'm too dead inside to be emotional. But once he becomes cap tied there's no need to keep this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
          I'm too dead inside to be emotional. But once he becomes cap tied there's no need to keep this thread.
          Exactly… which is why we still have this thread because he's not yet cap tied lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Exactly… which is why we still have this thread because he's not yet cap tied lmao
            I was making more of a point to PersianLegion's post tbh

Comment

I am amazed how some people take this so personally. Relax. Players are free to choose which clubs and nations they wish to play for, and clubs as well as nations are free to choose which players to recruit or call up. It goes both ways. Nobody blames a nation our a club for dropping a loyal player.

I suggest that those that are most upset prepare banners and slogans against Ghoddos and Östersund for tomorrow's rally. For instance "Marg bar Östersund" or "Ghoddos baayad be Iran bargardad". It is 22nd Bahman tomorrow after all! (And yes, I'm being sarcastic)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
              And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

you know if he did reject interest from iran then we shouldnt follow him/ have a right to be pissed. But im not even sure IFF and CQ registered interest. What is he supposed to do wait for a call up from ira that may never come, or play for swedish NT for a coupel friendlies, making his name bigger, getting attention from bigger clubs. We should really know all the details before jumping to conclusions

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
                  I am amazed how some people take this so personally. Relax. Players are free to choose which clubs and nations they wish to play for, and clubs as well as nations are free to choose which players to recruit or call up. It goes both ways. Nobody blames a nation our a club for dropping a loyal player.

I suggest that those that are most upset prepare banners and slogans against Ghoddos and Östersund for tomorrow's rally. For instance "Marg bar Östersund" or "Ghoddos baayad be Iran bargardad". It is 22nd Bahman tomorrow after all! (And yes, I'm being sarcastic)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
                  It's only February and this is already my favorite for post of the year
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Östersund won 4-0 against promoted side Sirius today in preseason friendly. Saman scored a beauty at 2-0 and was involved in 3-0 when his shot hit the post and rebounded out to Curtis Edwards.

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/...e-over-sirius/

Comment

Ostersunds won their cup match 2-1. Ghoddos scored both goals, including a 90 minute winner.
                      We must not sleep on this guy, regardless of if he played a few friendlies for Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        Ostersunds won their cup match 2-1. Ghoddos scored both goals, including a 90 minute winner.
                        We must not sleep on this guy, regardless of if he played a few friendlies for Sweden.
                        Not to mention that he is also really good and pacey in FIFA lol
                        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                          I will sleep on him and wake up when he chooses for Iran

Comment

I think it is a good idea to track his development no matter which team he picks. Although he get more attention if he chooses Iran but we should not hate him if he does not. As long as he is respectful to his ancestral land and culture I have no problem. The moment he ridicules/disrespect us or our culture, I won't care about him even if he plays in PGPL like Karar Jasim (he is not Iranian but a decent technical player in PGPL) .
                            Last edited by PersianLegion; 02-18-2017, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              I will sleep on him and wake up when he chooses for Iran
                              Petty much?

Comment

Here are the highlights btw: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/...s-sista-spark/

1-0: Really solid build up play that leads to a calm finish in the box.
                                2-1: Class finish to secure the win in the dying seconds.

Comment

Working...
                                X