Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys is so cold in Sweden right now that i dont understand how these guys can even play football.

Comment

I dont know. my friend said Stefan said that the meeting was secret and cq didnt want anyone to know that he was here because of Iranian media.

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
      TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Ghoddos finishes tied for the 6th highest goalscorer in the league with 10 goals:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_A...an#Top_scorers

Call him up after Syria, Queiroz.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Saman is one dynamic player, he should be called up for a camp if possible

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            Saman is one dynamic player, he should be called up for a camp if possible
            Yeah, it's funny how I was the first to mention his name back when he was 20 playing for Syrianska as a possible target to keep an eye out for the future.
            Fast forward, and a couple of us living in Sweden are letting people know that the progress this season has been really great and that it's becoming an actual reality that this guy is going somewhere. And yet, there's still people trying to argue this that and the third. What do we have to lose to test him out in a TM environment when we have WCQ break?

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
              Yeah, it's funny how I was the first to mention his name back when he was 20 playing for Syrianska as a possible target to keep an eye out for the future.
              Fast forward, and a couple of us living in Sweden are letting people know that the progress this season has been really great and that it's becoming an actual reality that this guy is going somewhere. And yet, there's still people trying to argue this that and the third. What do we have to lose to test him out in a TM environment when we have WCQ break?
              You are a really good scout then lol

Comment

It's great CQ is trying to contact him but let's not publicise it anymore, we don't need news on this found on Iranian papers. Let the man do his work.

Comment

I don't think it's a question anymore. It has been confirmed by the man himself that there were contact with TM, but he did not pursue it any further to see if Sweden comes calling.

Not sure what the thought process is however. We are almost assured of a spot in WC, whilst Sweden traditionally fails to qualify. Even if they qualify, competition for places will be harder for a CAM in Sweden's national team than in TM (we have no reliable option in CAM).

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    I don't think it's a question anymore. It has been confirmed by the man himself that there were contact with TM, but he did not pursue it any further to see if Sweden comes calling.

Not sure what the thought process is however. We are almost assured of a spot in WC, whilst Sweden traditionally fails to qualify. Even if they qualify, competition for places will be harder for a CAM in Sweden's national team than in TM (we have no reliable option in CAM).
                    Part of me wishes a guy like Beitashour was not dropped so unceremoniously from TM for one reason. Future potential Iranian stars may look at Beitashour as an example of a guy who may have had a slim chance at US Soccer (he was called up to a camp, and he's been doing well at RB, may have had a handful of games in qualification for US), chose TM to go to Brazil, and now is completely off the NT radar.

If every foreign players' case were like Gucci and Dejagah, I feel that would be a big selling point for TM. Guys like Davari and Beitashour being dropped, even if deservedly, may scare these guys a bit.

Would suck to be Ghoddos and make career decisions like Davari and end up a nobody. These decisions are very important. Davari choosing to leave German football, and rejecting CQ's camp invite ruined the guy's career. He could have stayed as Braunschweig's starter, but had too high ambitions.

Ghoddos or any other footballer could look at the success stories like Gucci, but also see guys like Beita/Davari, and to some extent the clubless Dejagah, and think TM is the reason for some of their career issues, even if that is not the case.

Heck, we don't know, maybe if he plays for Sweden, his career could be 100x better with more visibility. Lots of Swedish NT players play for big clubs for big money. Iran doesn't really have any big money players despite our form. These are all considerations he probably is taking into account.

Comment

Ghoddos is a good player, no question. But his heart and mind has to be in the right place (for TM), because we are a passionable team and no individual is above it. I don't think Saman has the gheyrat to play for TM, he rather waits for Sweden.

Comment

If a player doesn't fully commit to TM and try to acclmatize themselves to the TM, CQ will drop them.

Guys like Gucci and Dejagah in addition to performing well also warmed up to the players and made friends quick.

Whereas Davari and Beitashour kept to themselves and didn't really warm up to anyone.
                        Not to mention Davari missed a TM camp because he wanted to be at his daughter's birth. Understandable, but CQ doesn't have time for that sort of stuff. For him its TM No. 1 and then everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          If a player doesn't fully commit to TM and try to acclmatize themselves to the TM, CQ will drop them.

Guys like Gucci and Dejagah in addition to performing well also warmed up to the players and made friends quick.

Whereas Davari and Beitashour kept to themselves and didn't really warm up to anyone.
                          Not to mention Davari missed a TM camp because he wanted to be at his daughter's birth. Understandable, but CQ doesn't have time for that sort of stuff. For him its TM No. 1 and then everything else.
                          Or maybe it's just simply the fact that we have better players than both Davari and Beitashour in Iran?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            Or maybe it's just simply the fact that we have better players than both Davari and Beitashour in Iran?!
                            Davari yes, but if you truly watch Beitashour play, you'd be surprised he hasn't found a spot in TM. Such a hardworking defender and is playing well for one of the best teams in the MLS. I'd say the reason Beita isn't playing in TM is not because of his lack of talent, but because of the long distance from Toronto to Iran, plus his inability to adapt to TM culture.

Saman, on the other hand, is not too far away (Sweden) and still has a chance to adapt to TM, although the chances are looking slimmer by the day

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Davari yes, but if you truly watch Beitashour play, you'd be surprised he hasn't found a spot in TM. Such a hardworking defender and is playing well for one of the best teams in the MLS. I'd say the reason Beita isn't playing in TM is not because of his lack of talent, but because of the long distance from Toronto to Iran, plus his inability to adapt to TM culture.
                              Saman, on the other hand, is not too far away (Sweden) and still has a chance to adapt to TM, although the chances are looking slimmer by the day
                              Would you really rather give an in form Rezaeian's role to Beitashour? I don't think so, no matter how good he is in MLS! Even Ghafouri is better when he's healthy TBH!

Be sure if Beitashour could help TM in anyway better than what we already have, CQ would get him, even if he was living in the moon!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                Would you really rather give an in form Rezaeian's role to Beitashour? I don't think so, no matter how good he is in MLS! Even Ghafouri is better when he's healthy TBH!

Be sure if Beitashour could help TM in anyway better than what we already have, CQ would get him, even if he was living in the moon!
                                I respectfully disagree. Of course Rezaeian is a good RB, but TM's goal is to establish as many good players in every position, regardless of how many other good players we have there. Look at our strikers for example: We have Sardar, Gucci, and Taremi... However, because Ansarifard has proven himself and is good enough, he is also called up to TM.

I personally don't think Ghafouri is as good as Steven is, but my point is that Beita isn't on TM bc of his lack of skills, but rather his lack of connections and chemistry with TM.

Comment

Working...
                                X